wrong way

The Marriage Contract

chapter07 --- wrong way.


 

Myungsoo's Point Of View

 

— The dinner was awkward, really awkward. Nobody was talking, Jieun with her poker face even her brother. Only Jieun's mother was talking all the time, but nobody was listening to her. After I got home; back to my room, I throw myself on the bed. Suddenly I remember I got Jieun and her ex-boyfriend's picture on my pocket. I took the picture out and stared at it for a long time. She looked so different from last time, she looked so happy. Then I flip the photo to the back, I found there are words behind there.

'14th months anniversary! KJE ♡ LBH. 사랑해!'

Wow. Both of them had been together for so long. KJE must be Kwon Jieun then LBH? Who's LBH? I looked back at that dude's face. Hmm, never seen him before. Or maybe one of the boys know him? Speaking of the boys, they dumped me. Infinite, you rocks! They didn't kicked me out from the group, but they just went to vacation in London; without me. Who knew they went there and hang out with One Direction? Just hope that they will buy something for me from London.

Suddenly, my mom called me, not knocking on my door but my phone.

"Dear, I need you to change and down. We are going to the Kwon's now." my mom ordered, thru the phone. Look, how amazing my mom is. I didn't answer her but just ended the call. Well, since she is my mom, I just had to follow whatever she ordered. I looked throught all the clothes I have, I don't know why but I need to look good for some reason? Is it because of her? Great, I'm confused now. Why am I excited to see her? Fine.

 

When we arrived at the Kwon's mansion, my mom straightly went to the kitchen to find Jieun's mother. I ignored them and went to the living room. "Yo!" someone called, which is Jiyong.

"Hey." I replied and sat on the couch while Jiyong was sitting opposite me.

"What are you doing here? My sis isn't at home now." He asked while reading some magazines.

"Nothing, my mom is the one who dragged me with her here." I answered; feel kinda disappointed..

"Wow. Mommy boy." he rolled his eyes.

I remained silent by not looking at Jiyong but looking everywhere; left, right, up and down.

"You don't have to searching everywhere. As I told you, my sis isn't at home now." Jiyong said while flipping the pages of the magazine that he was reading. I'm not searching for Jieun, okay? I won't deny that I wanted to meet her, but........ fine.

"So, do you know where is she now?" I asked. Like a man, Kim Myungsoo!

"Hmm. Probably at the Holly's. If you want, you can find her there." he answered like not bothering about my existence. Should I go and find her? What should we talk about when we met? What if she doesn't want to talk with me? All the questions came out from my mind all the sudden. I never felt so nervous meeting someone in my life. This, this is my very first time.

"If you want to go, just go. My sis won't be like the lady with racquet hitting fly to pushing you away. But before you go, I have something to talk with you." Jiyong's eyes changed into the serious, really serious all the sudden, which really scared me.

"Okay." I nodded, like a little kid.

He looked at me, the eyes turned to soft. "Look, as you know, Jieun is my only sister I have. She got hurted by a guy before and I really don't want to see her getting hurt by someone anymore. So, all I want is you to take good care of her. As a normal people to look at her, you might think she is a strong and independent girl, but she is not. She always keeps thing to herself and not letting anyone knows what had happened. Since both of you were like married, I will pass you this job. Hope you can understand a brother's cares for his sister." 

I felt blank after hearing what Jiyong said and asked. He isn't that kind of guy who doesn't care anything, he really cares for his sister which really make me very touching. In the other way, I felt my shoulder had 1000000 tons of stones. I took out my courage, looked up and said, "I can understand you. I will take my best out taking care of Jieun."

Jiyong smiled, a real and touching smile. "Thanks, bro."

I smiled slightly and nodded. "No problem, since it's my job now."

 

 

I got out from Jieun's house and informed that I will pick Jieun up from wherever she is now. My mom was really happy like she won jackpot when she heard that I wanted pick Jieun from wherever she is now, even Jieun's mom too. Mothers these days...


 

Jieun's Point of View

 

While having my favorite caramel macchiato, I received a text from Jiyong, it said, "Yr dear fiancé is picking u up  wherever you're now and to be honest, i know where you are now. ;)"

Well, Jiyong's correct. It's not hard to find me when I was missing. And yes, I was at the Holly's again. That is the only place that can make myself calm and not thinking of too much s in my life. I started at the people around the streets, they were free and happy while I'm not. Soon, I'll be a married lady. Oh wait, that sounds so old. No away!

 
To prevent from meeting that Myungsoo, I decided to went home earlier. I walked the shortest way to the subways. But there were people around here saying that along the way to the subways when you are using the shortcut, there were bunches of guy, teenagers, high school students wandering around this area. That's why there are people rarely walk pass here. But I have to walk this way.
 
Walking pass the shops and people, lesser and lesser people along the way. While walking pass a broken house, I can saw graffiti on the wall. To be honest, they are very talent but they used it the wrong way, no offense. After that, I heard guys giggling, laughing, singing loudly. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. I told myself not to be scared of them, "They are just kids."
 
As I walked pass, their voices were getting louder and louder. That's mean they're coming nearer and nearer to me. I let my hair to cover my face, not to let someone recognize me. After a few steps, I saw shadows. As I expected, they saw me. I tried walk pass them as usual but they stopped. There were 5 of them.
 
"Hey, beautiful? Are you alone?" One of the boy in the white color causal tee asked with a skull tattoo on his shoulder. I step back after they called. Fears were everywhere.
 
"Don't be scare, beautiful. We just wanna be friends with you." The other with blue hoodie with messy hair said playfully. I looked up at them, finally. They were looking me from head to toes with their disgusting glance. I stepped back again.
"Come on, oppa won't hurt you." the other one with a cap said.
I don't know what to do, just keeping stepping back until my back reach the wall. I pushes my hair to the back, thinking how to escape. Then one of them came to me and grab my arm, "Look, little princess. We're trying to be friends here. You better don't play with my patient!" I looked at the guy, I feel like killing him now.
 
"What with the eyes, huh? See that you need some lesson!" The guy slapped my face. It will leave a mark there.
 
"Hyung!" The other of guys got shocked.
Tears starting falling down all the sudden. Their 'leader' starting to laugh.
 
"Ha! You think we will let you go if you cry? Sorry, I don't think so." Then others started to laugh as well.
I closed my eyes hoping someone will come and rescues me from these guys.
'Help, help, help.', this is the only word that appeared in my mind, then Myungsoo's face appeared on my mind all the sudden.
 
Then I heard people felling down to the ground. When I opened my eyes, I saw the guys starting to run away. I looked up the other direction, I saw a guy walking to my direction. I wanna to stand up and thank that guy who saved me from those guy but unfortunately, my eyes starting to close; it wasn't listening to me. I starting to fell, then someone grabbed me from my back. Boom, my world started to became black...

hello readers! ^^

yay, finally an update before chinese new year!

hope you guys will enjoy this short update ;)

remember to leave a comment, subscribe or up-vote!

all the comments & votes are loves!

 

so, who will be the hero saved jieun?

vote below here!

The one with the highest vote will be the answer!

so, you will be the author  to decide the storyline! ;)

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://