bye, bye boyfriend.

The Marriage Contract

chapter01 -- Bye, bye boyfriend.


 who said every love stories will have happy endings? who said boys with perfect figures are always perfect? who said love are the reason why they were born?

 

It's 10 in the morning, the sun moving near to the center while there are a girl still on her bed, sleeping. "Rise and shine lazy pig!" a boy sneaked into the girl's room and pulled her blanket away. "Oh ! Can you just get your out of my room?" the girl let her brother pulls away her blanket and raised her voice at her brother. The brother looked at her lazy younger sister and shake his head, "Why do i ever have this kind of sister?" he thought.

The brother is Kwon Ji Yong or known as G-Dragon while his sister is Kwon Ji Eun. "Wake up now if you don't want your cards to be suspended." Ji Yong sang while throwing Ji Eun's blanket at her. "Shut up! You don't have the rights to suspen my cards, only mom and dad does!" Ji Eun yelled and threw one of pillow on her brother. "Darn it! Can you just stop and get your lazy up!? Mom and dad are at downstairs waiting for you. You maybe continue to have your beauty sleep if you don't want get yourselves in trouble. Chaos." Ji Yong said and pretanding to leave the room. Ji Eun heard what her brother said 'mom and dad are at downstairs.', then hurry jumped down from her bed. "Fine. You won this time. Trust me I will remember this and let you loss next time." Ji Eun said and sticked her tongue out at her brother. "Oh yeah? You never woke up early in your 19 years life." Ji Yong laughed while Ji Eun was tidying her hair infront of the mirror. "Fine then. I will prove it to you that I can wake up early but just because that I don't want to!" Ji Eun said then walked out from her room and make her way to the living room where her parents are.

 

"Good morning mom. good morning dad." Ji Eun greeted her parents when she saw her parents were on the dinning table while her father was drinking coffee. "Oh good morning sweetie, finally you woke up. I knew it, your brother will wakes you up." Ji Eun's mother smiled.

"You should change your attitude, nobody will accept their wife who wakes up early!" Ji Eun's father said. Ji Eun was quite shocked with her father's words. She is still young, not in the marrying age yet. "Dear, no." Ji Eun's mother send her husband a signal. Ji Eun's father understand what Ji Eun's mother tried to say and continue reading his newspaper. Ji Yong looked at the weird actions that his parents had made, he knew something 'dark secret' are behind his parents' actions.

"I'm still young. I'm 19. I'm not even prepare to married yet." Ji Eun said and took a slip of the orang juice infront of her. "Okay, okay. We knew that. Just want to inform you that we will having a formal dinner with your father's friend and his family. So find something nice and elegant to wear, no Converse, no jeans and no tees." Ji Eun's mother stated.

"Formal dinner? With dad's friend and the friend's family? It sounds interesting." Ji Eun thought. "Pass me." Ji Yong said while drinking the milk. "No! Everyone of us must attend this dinner. It's important for our family." Ji Eun's father said. "What's so important? Dinners we attended in the past are all about business, nothing related to our family at all." Ji Yong said and continue with his breakfast. "I agree with that." Ji Eun said, not looking at anyone. The mother looked at her children and shakes her head. "Why they never interested in anything that related to business or companies?" The mother thought.

"If both of you are going staying at home or going somewhere with your friends not going for the dinner, then say bye-bye to your cars, cards and freedom. For short, both of you are grounded till when both of you agreed to go any dinners with us." Ji Eun's father said in his serious tone which able to make everyone in the family listens to him. Ji Eun and Ji Yong stared at each other for a second and nodded.

"Okay, okay. No awkward moment or serious moments. Here is some cash and cards for both of you to buy something for the dinner later. Remember, be back in the house before 4 in the afternoon." Ji Eun's mother passed a purse for Ji Yong which had money and cards inside. "Foods! CDs, here I come!" Ji Yong thought and smiled evilly.

"No spending it on foods or your collections, Ji Yong." Ji Eun's mother said. She knew her children really well.

 

After having breakfast with their parents, the Kwon sliblings ready to go to the mall to find something nice and elegant for the dinner tonight or what they called 'hell for a night'. "So where you want to go, shopaholic princess?" Ji Yong asked since Ji Eun was known as the shopaholic back in New York where the place they were born or lived. "Myeongdong or Gangnam?" Ji Yong asked while driving his favorite car.

"COEX Mall." Ji Eun said while putting make ups on. Ji Yong looked at her sister, and said "stop ruining your face with those stuff. Natural is beauty, do you ever heard that? You look uglier than the time when you woke up in the morning."

"You don't know girls so keep your eyes on the road. If anything happen to me, you're going to pay double."

"If there are anything happen to you, that's gonna happen to me too, sissy."

"Fine then. Just keep your eyes on the road, please."

Ji Yong looked at his sister for a second then pay his attention to the road.

 

After 34 minutes drive, they arrived at COEX Mall in Gangnam. It was crowed  at that time because it was Saturday. Couples everywhere, families too. Ji Eun looked around and thought, I'm here in the wrong day. While her brother was excited since he get to shops without his own money but their mother's.

"So where should be start first?" Ji Eun asked her brother.

Ji Yong looked at the shops and mostly are crowed. "Hmm, we should start from your dress."

"Okay. Let's go to that shop." Ji Eun pointed at one which are 5 shops away from the place where they were standing and had the least customers. Ji Yong nodded and followed his sister to the shop.

 

The boutique are full with elegant designs and the dress there are mostly designer dress which costs a lot. None of the dresses caught Ji Eun's eyes expect for one which were wore on a model in the display case. "Shoot. That dress. I'm gonna get it." Ji Eun pointed at the dress and asked the promoter to gave her. The promoter took the key for the case from the counter and opened the case. Suddenly, a girl came and asked the promoter to gave her the dress too, "Miss, can I try this dress?"

"Sorry miss. But that customer asked for the dress first." The promoter bowed to the girl. The girl moved her eyes to the direction where Ji Eun was stood and thought Kwon Ji Eun again! Never mind, the dress will be mine.

The girl hurried walked to her boyfriend and asked her boyfriend to take the dress that she wanted from Ji Eun. "Oppa, I want that dress! But that girl took it!"

"Don't call me oppa. I'm not your boyfriend or what." The boy answered that girl without looking at her but looking at his phone.

"Lee Byun Hyun, don't forgot that you need me to save your father's company. So from now onwards, you must listen to me, Goo Hara." The girl said. Byun Hyun rolled his eyes and walked to Ji Eun while Ji Eun were talking with Ji Yong.

"Excuse me miss, can you give the dress to my girlfriend? She was dying for the dress." L.Joe asked politely. Ji Eun hurried turn her head to the back while Ji Yong did the same too.

"L.Joe?" Ji Eun asked. She was totally shocked while L.Joe was standing infront of her asking for the dress that his 'girlfriend' when his girlfriend is Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun? W-what are you doing h-here?" L.Joe mumbled. He never thought that the girl that Hara asked was Ji Eun and all what he knew now is he is screwed.

"Girlfriend? Wasn't your girlfriend is my sis? Since when you have that 'you-so-called girlfriend'?" Ji Yong asked while looking at L.Joe. Ji Eun shut her eyes for a while. Her heart was broken into million pieces when she heard her boyfriend mentioned his girlfriend while the girlfriend that L.Joe mentioned wasn't her. A drop of tear fell from her eye.

"Ji Eun, look. I-I can ex-explain. I've nothing to do with h-" 

"You don't have to. I understand what's going on here. We're done. You may go back to your girlfriend now, but I'm not giving the dress to your girlfriend." Ji Eun cut L.Joe's words. Ji Eun turned back to the counter and paid for the dress. The promoter gave her the dress then Ji Eun walked away from the shop without looking back. L.Joe stood there hit his head. Why am I so stupid and never realize that the girl is Ji Eun?