I trust you

Their touchs like Fire and Ice

Melinee sat up in her bed, she'd fallen asleep without relizing it looking around she seen Seunghyun standing by her door looking like a wet puppy. She felt like someone had placed a house on her chest as she looked at him, moving so she was sitting on the edge of the bed she watched him.

"Se? Are you ok"? Her voice was soft since she'd just woken up, Seunghyun took a slow step toward her his eyes down cast "Whats wrong"? Melinee tried again as Seunghyun took the final step that had him towering over her as he stood in front of her seat form.

Reaching out he her cheek, down to her callor bone, shoulder, arm, wrist, and finally he grasp her hand in his holding it tightly. Dropping to his knee's in front of her Seunghyun looked up her, it made Melinee's heart hurt to look at him, she remember the last time they had been together and she had snapped at him and taken Jiyoung's side, she'd been so mean even saying they should take a break.

"What are you...why are you"? She struggled to speak past the lump forming in her thraot as she looked at their linked hands.

"I'm sorry". Seughyun said as he rubbed her hand with his thumb, Melinee became even more choked up hearing him say this all she could do was shake her head from side to side as tear slipped down her cheeks. Seunghyun pulled himself up so that he was kneeling eye level with Melinee.

"I'm sorry for not trusting you". He kissed her left eyelide, "I'm sorry for acting like a childish jerk". He kiss her right lid "I love you". He kissed her forehead

"And most of all I trust you". He pressed his lips to her and enjoyed the fimliar feeling of the icey heat traveling through him, Seunghyun knew that Melinee felt it too from the way she shivered. Pulling back he looked at her "So don't cry, just get better so I can take you out on a date to make up for lost time, understand"? Seughyun watched as she nodded sniffling abit. 

He felt his uneaseiness from before seemed complely unnessary as he tucked her back into bed, her eye's filled with nothing but love as she looked up at him.

"Get some rest". Seunghyun said sitting on the edge of the bed

"Are you leaving"? Melinee asked grabbing a hold of two of his fingers on the hand closet to her, Melinee didn't want Seunghyun to leave even though she knew he had a schedule and had no choice Melinee couldn't help but hope that he would stay with her.

"Yea, soon"? Seunghyun informed her mirroring her disapportment with their parting.

"Well then stay with me until I go back to sleep"? She said pouting a bit as she pulled back the blankets, Seunghyun raised an eyebrow but kicked of his slippers and got into the bed with her pulling the blanket back over them. Curling into him Melinee breathed in his scent remembering how when she had been unable to wake up how it had pulled her from the icey blackness so many times.

Seughyun pulled her into him even more loving the softness of her body against his, propping his head on hand he watch her watch him from the pillow that craddled her head.

"Sing me something, I missed you voice". Melinee said placing her ear to his chest, Seunghyun chuckled 

"Is it my voice you love or me" He said as he ran his finger down Melinee's back.

"All the above". Melinee whispered closing her eyes "Please, or hum". She ask her arm snaking around his waiste as she shift to get more comfortable, Seunghyun did as he  was asked humming the tune to their debut song together, she seen Melinee smile when she reconsided it. 

By then end of the song Melinee had difted off to sleep, skillful Seunghyun got up from the bed and left the room, locking the door before closing it he walked out into the living room.

"Oh, looky here"! An overly loud voice called out to him fron the kitchen, looking there he seen Jiyoung standing in the entery away a glass of brown liquid dangling from his slender fingers "If it isn't my hyung mr lover boy, did you kiss and make up huh"? Jiyoung said his tone more tauntung and malisciesh then normal

"If your drunk I'm not leaving". Seaunghyun stated bluntly crossing his arms over his chest and turning fully to face Jiyoung, who looked down at the glass held in his finger tips.

"It takes more then this for me to get drunk, Hyung". Jiyoung set the glass down and walked a line heel to toe like he was at a DUI stop toward Seunghyun "You know" he said as he advanced "Cin is safe with me". He stopped infront of the older man and clapped his hands on Seunghyun shoulders "I'll make sure that she's well taken care of".  He finished off as he his lips 

Seunghyun shoved him away, he took a step toward him and grabbed the younger man collar and slammed him against the wall 

"I suggest you just make sure MY girlfriend has everything she needs, when she needs it  and nothing more. IF I hear otherwise I'll beat you senseless". Seunghyun hissed between his teeth.

Smirking Jiyoung looked at Seunghyun from the corner of his eyes darkly "And what if she doesn't tell"? He taunted

 

Seunghyun slammed Jiyoung into the wall again forcefully "There better NOT be anything for her TO tell ME, understand"? He said as he slammed his fist into the other man stomach causing him to double over

"Always resorting to viloence". Jiyoung gasped as Seunghyun began to walk away "And just how does did work out from you the last time"

Seunghyun shot Jiyoung one last dark look before leaving the apartment, he could trust Melinee but Jiyoung was another story he'd have to get back as soon a he could he thought to himself as he made his way to the van waiting for him downstair. He just pray that fate wouldn't screw with him a second time and keep Melinee safe.