Most dragons are green anyway

Their touchs like Fire and Ice

**GD's pov**

What the hell had happened in the last half an hour that Jiyoung been away from the two of them? He sat in the make-up chair getting primped for the music video but in the mirror in front of him, he watched Seunghyun and Melinee giggling and smiling, playfully hitting and openly flirting with each other for all eyes to see. Did no one ever listen to him, his little scare tactic had seemed to have worked, last night Seunghyun had come in almost in tears.

Rolling his eyes at them as Melinee pulled away as TOP tried to place a kiss on her cheek, Melinee didn't understand our lifestyle well not yet but god damn it Seunghyun sure as hell did, so seeing him act so irresponsibly!  Things could go south fast if a person outside their circle suddenly walked in and seen the disgusting scene he and everyone else was subjected to.

"Your done". The stylist noona's stepped back from Jiyoung "Melinee-shi your turn". she called out

Standing he waited for Melinee to take the seat he'd just vacated but first she had to pry herself from Seunghyun, who was refusing to let her go. Even more evidence (to Jiyoung) that he was the main source of this love feast, Melinee though apart of it was being dragged along to such extremes. Didn't Seunghyun see how she kept glancing around to see if anyone was looking or the way she tried to move away to make it less obvious something was between them, she was being smoother by Seunghyun in every sense of the word and all Jiyoung wanted to do was smooth TOP's face with his fist for being so freaking immature and pushing himself on her. 

Jiyoung was seething by the time Melinee finally took the seat and began her transformation, approaching Seunghyun who was typing away at his phone Jiyoung waited for the older man to look up at him.  When he finally did Jiyoung crossed his arms over his chest.

"Outside, now"! Was all he said as he his heels and left the room, slowly TOP followed smiling and waving at Melinee who was watching in the mirror as he left as well. Outside the room people were buzzing about getting ready for the shoot, Jiyoung took TOP to the most private place he could think of, the bathroom where he locked the door behind them.

"What is it Ji, I'm next in the chair". Seunghyun stated as if Jiyoung didn't know this already, Jiyoung lost it he grabbed his hyung's collar and jerked him toward him

"Why don't you ever think! Are you really going to ing ignore everything that I've said to you, huh? Are you being so obvious to piss me the of?! Your being a ing Seunghyun, your leading Melinee out to slaughter do you realize that?!"

Seughyun's own temper flared as he broke Jiyoung's grip on his collar "I heard you load and clear GD! But I also heard about what you said to her, what are you planning huh? Why don't you just back the off! I like her, she likes me and we ARE DATING, and if you ever try to come between us again I swear to go I'll!

"You'll what"! GD yell stepping forward again closing the small distance between them "Tell YG hyung on me?! Punch me?! Leave the band?! What the will you do T.O.P!?! Get over yourself that girl is like a dog being pulled around but its collar, she has no idea what's what, you're using that fact to push your feeling on her, you think I didn't notice you monopolizing her? Forcing her to be with you every freaking waking moment since she steps foot in Korea, she might not know but I do". Jiyoung stared the other man down, but Seunghyun return every bit of his heated stare

"You don't know , you don't know what it like to be in love". Seunghyun growled "I've know I wanted to be with her first the start, thats why I tried to keep her to myself, because I HAVE FEELINGS for MELINEE! I want her by MY side and now she IS, I don't care if the public finds out, why because then she will only have to rely on me that much more. Our relationship has NOTHING to do with you, do back off"! TOP pushed past the enraged leader

"Don't think I'll just sit back and let you ruin her and everything I've worked for". He yelled as the other man unlocked the door and left without another word, left alone Jiyoung paced the bathroom, fighting the urge to throw his fist into the wall over and over again. He did have a music video to shoot after all, once his hands stopped shaking from anger he pulled out his phone, scrolling down the contacts he selected Melinee's.

To Cinmail

     Why didn't you listen to me, I didn't play the bad guy for my own health!

He didn't even leave the bathroom before his phone went of playing Melinee's ringtone

To Jimail

   What do you mean, play the bad guy?! You were evil and scared me half to death do you think that good for my health?! And why is seeing Se such a problem, it's not a crime to date him just cuz he's an idol. 

He ran his hand through his styled hair, his frustration once again building

To Cinmail

   I was just doing what I though I had to. Listen I want to talk face to face.

After a few minutes and no reply Jiyoung texted her again. 

To Cin mail

   Before that was an act. I pinky swear I won't do it again, sorry if I took it too far.

To Ji mail

  Fine....I just got done, where should we meet? And remember no scary business 

Jiyoung smiled, she really was too naive/sweet all it took was a small promise to get her forgiveness, really what was he going to do with her. After replying with the location for their meeting Jiyoung head there himself. 

 

**Melinee**

Melinee pulled at the hem of the dress that was more then a bit to short for her liking but she loved her make-up and hair. TOP had almost forced them to find something else for Melinee to wear but she'd clamed him then fled the scene before it the issue came up again. Leaning on the wall she waited for Jiyoung, of course she didn't wait long before he showed.

"Holy "! At her side, she spotted Jiyoung walking her way, pushing off the wall she put her hands on her hips.

"I didn't pick this you know, Se almost forced me to change when he seen me, so don't you start to". She watched his eyes scan her from head to toe.

"It was a good oh ". Ji said his eyes finally coming back to her face

"Well thank you. What did you want to talk about"? She was nervous even though he said he wouldn't turn into mr.crazy, if it was about her and Se she didn't know how to explain to him that they we're now dating even after what he'd said to her.

"Your dating hyung right"? He said bluntly all she could do was look down, why did she feel like she'd done something wrong, it wasn't like before when she was made to feel that by his tone. It was just the fact that.....heck she couldn't explain it.

"Since when"? He went on

"This morning". She pulled at the hem of her dress again "It was sudden but, I decided to give it a try and let what happens, happen". She look up at Jiyoung, he didn't look scary in fact he look worried and concerned, even a little tried 

"Are you sure he's not just pushing his feelings on you? Maybe your getting your feels of friendship mix up or something". He offered, Melinee couldn't understand why he was so against her relationship with Se, so she asked him.

"First I don't want you to get hurt, not by Seunghyun, not by the media, or the fans. Second it would mess up a lot of things if your "relationship" gets found out, third Seunghyun needs someone that suites him not saying anything against you its just..." he trailed off at as a loss of words hit him.

"I what"? Her voice shook with emotions, its was almost like a repeat of their previous encounter to her, all those bad feelings and doubt began to bubble up from deep within her at the sound of his words"I'm not Asian, I'm fat, What am I just? I knew to talking to you was a bad idea". She turned to walk away as her frustration began to get the better of her and tears stung at her eyes. 

"Wait". Jiyoung jogged after her and blocked her way, spreading his arms out he looked up at her (her heels making her a good deal taller than him, this slightly annoyed him but he pushed those feels aside) "Thats not what I was trying to say, its JUST that hyung gets to serious about these type of things, your young, it's bound to come to a head sooner or later. You noticed it too already the way he always hovering over you, its only going to get worse since you don't have any dating experience, therefore you won't be able to handle him".

Melinee couldn't argue with him, Seughyun had been changed a bit since that morning but she'd thought that, that's how boyfriends are supposed to be.

" He'd my first boyfriend so yea I'm a bit surprised at how.....affectionate he's become, but he's kinda been like this since he's known me. Se has always been watching over me and stuff". She reasoned but she could see by the set in GD's clenched jaw that he didn't like nor buy it.

"You're not going to listen to me no matter what I say, I can see that. But just don't ok"! He put his arms down and began to walk away, this time it was Melinee who chased after him, falling into step with him she looked at his profile.

"I understand what you saying, I do. And I'm not ignoring you either I just like him that's all he's the first person to ask me out PLUS treat me so well". Melinee watch him pout his lip, he was so cute if only it was a woman they'd be the best of friends. Grabbing on to his arm she linked arms with him, he glanced at her smiling face.

"You and that bastard are stressing me out, you know that. I've got wrinkle everywhere because of you two. Seunghyun mostly, when hits the fan ran don't come running to me, I told you don't remember that"! Jiyoung said giving his final word on that matter and simply enjoyed her touch along with the y sight of her that threaten to make his pants a size to small.

"I'll remember that, but why do you just say, just don't"? She mimicked his voice that best she could, this earned her smile from Jiyoung.

"Because if I don't, then you will". Jiyoung offered looking forward again as they neared the set

"What"? She asked shaking her head. Jiyoung lead her to the folding chairs that he knew would be where the director would explain the storyboard for the video. 

"It's homework, think about". He turned to face her, her face scrunched up show off the fact that she was thinking, the fact that she taller than him was really starting to bother him so he pulled his arm away from her and hopped on a chair, surprised she looked up at him.

"What in the world"? She said look up at him, crossing his arms he stated in a matter of fact tone

"You're too freaking tall, it bothering me".  Melinee gaped at him before her laugh rang out for all to hear, eyes turned their way but Jiyoung didn't care, in fact he liked that people were watching them, it kept him from doing things he knew he shouldn't to her innocent  body that even Seunghyun probably couldn't imagine. 

"Look, here". Melinee kicked off her heels "I'm back to normal height, get down before you fall". Jiyoung eyed her, there eyes meet and locked. Melinee's dark brown eyes look lighter due to the lights around them and they dance with her emotions, Jiyoung own eyes held her without making her uncomfortable like when people normally made eye contact with her, not when Se could do that. Both of them feel a warmth spread through them, it was an addicting feeling that Jiyoung nor Melinee had ever felt before.

Slowly Jiyoung stepped down from the chair without breaking eye contact with her, slowly he approached her, now looking down at her he smirked. "Now that better". He pulled her into him.

"Forget what I said, if things get hard to come find me, I'll make it better Cin". He whispered into her ear, Melinee's heart skipped a beat at him calling her, her pet name something he rarely did. Melinee wrapped her arms around him as well relieved that he wasn't mad at her and that their relationship was back to normal

"I'll remember that, thanks for understanding". 

Of course, Melinee didn't know that behind her stood Seunghyun, who's eyes were now locked with Jiyoung who smirked at him, his expression taunting the other man almost daring him to do something about the fact that he had the woman he HAD FEELINGS for in HIS arms.