'YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH CLEANING'

Love Is Forever

JiYong writes.
This is my first fan fiction.

Sungmins POV

I walked out of the door from the big white villa I work in as maid for the south korean best singer TOP and his little brother Seungri.
Today there was a lot of work to do and I just wanted to get home and rest my body.
Suddenly I hear a familar voie call my name. I groaned and turned around with a fake smile.


"TOP hyung. How can I help you?"

"Sungmin move your lazy and help Henry with cleaning the bathroom."

"Hyung my work already ended. I waiting for my brother to pick me up and drive me home."

"Bad luck Sungmin. Go and help Henry now."

I cooked inside but I didn't want to get fired so I went to help my best friend and TOPs second maid Henry to clean the bathroom.
I entered the bathroom and smiled when I saw my best friend.
Remembering that my brother will be mad if he has to wait so long I fastly started to help Henry.

"Sungmin hyung. I thought you ended your work already?"

"I did Henry but TOP just called me back to help you. This damned ...!"
Henry fastly covered my mouth

"Hyung you will be fired if he hears you!"
I just glareed at Henry and continued to clean the bathroom.
After 30 minutes the bathroom was done and I runed out of the house.
Henry followed me and I could hear him gasp when saw the car from my brother.
A light smirk was on my lips and I runed to the car and openws the door.
I saw my brother in the car and smileed when I noticed someone else in the car.
My mood went from good to bad.
How dare is my brother to bring this coward with him?
I glared at my brother when I heard the familar voice call me again.

"Sungmin. You didn't cleaned the toilette!"

"TOP hyung I told you my work ended already."

"Wasn't it you job to clean the toilette today?"

"Yes it was but I did it already."

"You little maid go and clean the toilette now!"

"I am sorry TOP but my brother won't go and clean your toilette now because we have to go home. Sungmin go in the car now."

"Who are you to talk to me like this?! Don't you know who I am?!"

"I know who you are. I am Kim Heechul. Sungmins older brother and your hyung."

I was so proud with my brother that I fastly sat down in the car even if the croward still was in it.
My brothers best friend and pabo classmate Kwon Ji Yong. Short GD or G-Dragon. 
He and my brother are in the same class but I couldn't help myself. 
I hate GD.
I didn't noticed that Heechul sat down in the dirvers seat and also Henry entered in the car.
The car stars to move and I finaly noticed that Heechul drives away.

"Thanks Hyung." this was Henrys voice.

"No Problem Henry. I can't help but this TOP realy is a arrogant coward."

"Heechul hyung!" Sungmin could hear Henry chuckle.

"Heechul hyung thanks for solve me" this time it was me that spoke and when I lookedinto the mirror I saw Heechul smiling

"No Problem little brother." 
I smiled widely even my brother teased me.
I noticed someone chuckle and turns around just to see GD chuckle.
The smile left my face and I glared at GD.

"GD will sleep in our house today because his parents aren't at home."
My mood went from bad to really bad when I imagined I have to cook for this coward.
I saw GDs smile and stuck mytongue out at him.

"This will be a awesome night." GDs words made me freeze.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know its not a long chapter so I am sorry for being so short. ^___________^