2. Friendship

Wanting To

Authors notes
Huge thanks to my editor doll_face and those who sent in a character again biggrin.gif and here is chapter two biggrin.gif it took me some time to write it up yesterday because i had a block- an annoying one- i couldnt seem to think of anything - but yea DBSK Changmin has a cameo in this-
Let me know what you think

I ADORE CHICKEN LOVING LEADERS!
there is no sadness in this chapter!

2. Friendship

Jinki's pov

I'm surrounded by blackness. It's very comfortable. The dark and coziness is comforting. I feel safe and sound. I think I'm sleeping. Did I faint? Someone seems to be very close to me. I really don't want to get up. Getting up would mean that I have to look for a place to live. I have to find work. Who would employ me? It was my decision to run away... correct?

What if my parents have found me....?

-------

Jinki's eyes flew open and he jerked up. He looked around frantically, looking to see where he was. He had never seen this place in his life. He was in a medical room. A very good one at that.

"Is this the hospital?" He exclaimed loudly. He tried to get up when the door opened before a very tall idol like boy walked in looking really worried. Jinki was sure he had seen him before.

"Ah, you're awake!" the boy said, "Does it hurt anywhere? You had a nasty fall!"
Jinki mutely stared at the tall, beautiful boy

He must only be a few years older than me.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Jinki asked "Someone famous?"

The boy smiled with an adorable baby-like grin on his face, "I'm Max Changmin, the maknae of Dong Bang Shin Ki."

Jinki gasped and stuttered. "I'm Lee Jinki, I'm 15 years old. I ran away from home. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble."

Changmin showed his eye smile to Jinki "Do you know who I am then?"

Jinki wrangled his hands in embarrassment. "To be honest, not really?. I don?t really watch TV much because my parents were always forcing me to work. I'm sorry."

Changmin started laughing and began to become increasingly hyper. "This is the first time someone has not recognized me? I've always had people chasing after me! Shall we become friends?"

Jinki stared at him.

He really is weird and crazy, but he?s got this manly agyeo about him?


"Look, I need to get out of here. I cannot afford to be in a hospital, I won?t be able to pay the expenses." Jinki said worriedly.

"Yah, don't worry! You?re in the SME medical room, which is in the building. It's free for me and you had fainted, so I brought you here. Don?t worry about a thing." The worry lines on Jinki's forehead relaxed at Changmin's words and he rested his head on the pillow.

Changmin then suddenly started to talk about what his schedule was for tomorrow and drew Jinki into the conversation.

2 years later

Two years had passed since the fateful meeting between Changmin and Jinki. They weren?t the best of friends, but they were very close. After staying overnight at the SME medical room with Changmin, he had bid his new friend goodbye and went on a hunt for a house and job. He was hired that very same day and to add to that, he found himself staying with an old couple by the names of Eunjin and Jihoon, who needed a young person around to help. He got free board for helping them with their grocery shopping and ironing and cooking. Things were looking up for him.

His job wasn't too taxing on him; he worked at Pizza Hut every day during the holidays and had to work during Saturdays and Sundays once school started. He had been admitted into an IT specialist school with a scholarship, so the school fees were very small. He was doing great. Though he wasn't extraordinarily happy, he wasn't sad or in pain either. High school was coming to an end; he was near the end of his second year. One more year and it would all be over. All the hard work he had done would finally pay of.

At school

Jinki was about to head home when he had remembered it was the couple?s 60th wedding anniversary.

They had married one another when they were only twenty or so?

Oh, how time flies. This is true love I guess, only special people like them find true happiness with another person, unlike like my parents.

Jinki's phone started to ring, and for a moment he froze, thinking that his parents had found his number. No one aside from Changmin and the elderly couple knew his number. He had been so careful to prevent his number from getting out. He looked at the screen and relaxed.

It's only Changmin.

"Yoboseyo! Yah, you scared me! I thought my parents had found my number." He laughed before continuing, "So why did you call me?"

"Ahh, Jinki-ah! I think I have found the perfect opportunity for you to do something interesting." Changmin bubbled. "Seeing as I spend half of my time in Japan and half in Korea, I don't see you that much. Can we meet up? I have a proposition that might interest you!"

After agreeing to meet the upcoming day, Jinki hung up and started heading to the grocery store. He needed to get some final things for the couple's birthday surprise.


The next day

Jinki was running late, Changmin had a very busy schedule and he didn't want to hold him up for anything. He was supposed to meet Changmin in a coffee shop near the SME building, as Changmin had rehearsals later on for their comeback and needed to get back to the practice room. Plus, he could not travel to far away, since the manager was really strict about where he could and could not go.

As Jinki was hurrying along, he brushed past someone who was coming out of a music store.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" The guy shouted.

Jinki suddenly stopped in his tracks and realized what had happened. He had spilt the stranger's frappachino all over him and dropped all his CD's on the floor. He hastily bent down to pick them up and grabbed his hand.

"Come with me, I will compensate you for your clothes, but first I have an urgent meeting to go to." And with that Jinki, dragged him towards the coffee shop where Changmin would be waiting.

The guy was struggling to get out of Jinki's hold, but the more he struggled, the harder Jinki gripped his hands. Finally, Jinki stopped outside the coffee shop and walked in, dragging him along with him. Changmin, who had been on the verge of calling Jinki, stopped and stood up laughing.

"Jinki, you're here!" He enveloped him into a big hug. "Oh and Kibum, you're here as well. This is good, now all we have to do is wait for the final lazy person." Changmin walked over to the table and sat down before gesturing at Jinki to sit down.

Kibum? Who's Kibum?

Changmin was looking behind Jinki, which made him turn around. The guy he had dragged here was the guy Changmin was looking at? could it be that he was Kibum? Just then the door swung open and ...

Choi Sooyoung POV

Ahhh, I wish Changmin oppa didn't drag me into this. He knows I'm not into teaching people how to sing. Why would he submit me to such torture? Evil oppa? he knows I'm too busy and that I need to practice myself. i have it hard anyway without him pestering me to teach people to sing- ahhh what to do

What was it that oppa told me again?

"sooyoung, this guy is one of my closest friends. I can only entrust him to you. I really want him to audition for SM, I think he would be an amazing asset and plus, think of this as your training as well. You can teach him while you practice," and then after saying all that, he even had the nerve to act all cutesy around me and started to say, "I really want to see him!" Again and again and again.

Of course I gave in, but only because it's oppa. You see, he?s helping me stand out more at the academy by practising with me whilst he's here, so I guess I owe him a favour.
Ahh, there is the coffee shop! I took a deep breath, and walked in...

----

"YAH,CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU'RE LATE! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" Changmin shouted.



----------------------------
hehe okay so let me know what you all think!!!! i introduced Sooyoung to the fic- biggrin.gif and my lovely editor added in the the banners biggrin.gif and wooohooo unto chapter 3!