All I ask for is 1 More Date with You

Vacation

Instead of taking me straight to my hotel Himchan walks right past it.

“Himchan where are we going?”

He looks back at you, “I thought 1 more date before you leave.”

Smiling you wrap your arms around his waist and set your head on his chest, “That sounds wonderful.”

He smiles down at me, “Alright and I have just he restaurant in mind.”

Looking down at your dress you see that it’s just a plain gold and white summer dress, “am I even dressed for that?”

He looks it over, “It looks just fine it’s not fancy or anything.”

 

You keep walking until you reach a small ramen shop that seemed familiar. In entering the lil shop the chief looked up and smiles at Himchan.

“Oh is the girl that you told me all about?”

Himchan yells at the guy and for some reason it was kind of cute. You laugh at them as they fight causing them to look back at you. Himchan smiles at you calming down from his random outburst.

The chief shakes his head and smiles, “You really are special if you can laugh at that.” Turning around he grabs two menus and sets them at the counter seats, “What would you like to eat?”

Sitting down at the counter you set your present bag in front of you and pick up the menu. Looking at what they is to pick and what is inside them. Finding one that interested you you tell the chief and look back at Himchan to see his face is dazed.

Waving your hand in front of his face to try and snap him out of his daze. When he finally looks at you he smiles as he tells the chief his order. Looking your way he sees that you’re playing with the gift bag.

“What’s in there?”

That confused you, “I thought it was all from you.”

He shakes his head, “No, only 3 well 4 if you count the letter is from me.”

 

Looking inside you pull out the CD, an envelope, a small jewelry box, and the pink rabbit (you know Himchan’s bunny’s design) with the heart shaped locket around its neck.

 He laughs as he pokes the rabbit, “Very funny guy.”

You smiled as you pick up the bunny and hug it to your chest like you were hugging Himchan, “ah they are so sweet.”

He gives you a confused look combined with an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ one.

You look at him, “What they got me a Himchan to keep with me well I’m gone.”

He looks at the bunny with distaste but he must have realized that you were right and that you were going to miss him much like he was going to miss you.

Chief comes back with the orders handing the right order to you and Himchan. Himchan breaks his chop sticks and starts shoveling his food. Laughing as you set the bunny back into the gift bag and reaching into your bottom pocket of your dress glad that you didn’t lose your two gifts to Himchan.

You touch the USB with the vacation photos of the days you had spent with Himchan. To think about it there was barely a day when you were here that you didn’t have Himchan at your side. Pulling out the USB you set it down on the other side of your bowl. You touch the pocket again to feel the other ring of a set that you had bought for the two of you at the amusement park. You weren’t going to give it to him but when you pull it out he sees it and smiles well plucking it from your hand.

When you reach for it he takes your hand to see the matching ring on your finger. Smiling he slips the ring on his corresponding finger. He turns it to you so you can see.

“Now we match and will forever have each other.”

You smile, “that’s cheesy.” You grab the USB and hand it to him, “It has all my vacation photos of us on it. I thought that you might want it. It also has some contact information of mine just incase you want to get a hold of me.”

Smiling he takes the USB in his hands and slips it in his pocket. As he does this you slip your presents in the gift bag saving the letter for the flight back home.

Grabbing a pair of chop sticks you star tot eat your ramen and loved it. You reminded yourself to see if you can find something like this back home.

As the two of you finish up the rest of your ramen you take turns to talk. Even thought there really isn’t much to talk about since you both know so much about each other from the first few days of hanging out. Still you don’t ignore your family in this conversation you tell him about how strict your father is and how your mother had cancer a few years back barely surviving and the last year or so it came back. You were glad for her because you were going to skip out on the trip but she made you go even though you are letting it be cut short.

Once you finished your ramen you look over at him and smile sadly, “I guess this is goodbye.”

“Nope I’m driving you to the airport as well.”

You laugh nervously, “you don’t have to do that Himchan.”

“well I want to I want to spend as much time with you as I can.”

What he says makes you feel warm inside and loved, “I’d like it then.”

He stands up sticking his hand out for you to take. You grab your presents and take his hand your rings rub against each other making you chuckle.