Kris's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

 

Kris’s POV

Where the hell am I supposed to find one single girl in a mall? This show is damn stupid.

I put on a fake smile at some girls who were cheering for EXO –K. *Cough cough* what about EXO M?

I sighed and ignored them and continued walking, looking straight down at the floor.

I then saw a girl sitting on the floor in front of a bikini shop, staring at a poster with a shirtless guy.

“ert.” I muttered as I turned to walk the other way, but something hit my back.

“Oww! What the hell?” I yelled as I turned around to find the same girl, holding onto a penguin plushie.

“You just had to make me throw my precious Sebastian at you to get your attention, idiot.” The girl replied coldly.

“Who’s Sebastian? Please don’t tell me you named your penguin toy.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Well, you name your little member too.” The girl said as she pointed to my private area.

“WHAT THE HELL?! YOU DON’T GO AROUND TALKING ABOUT THAT!” I yelled as I turned around, covering my private area.

“Name’s Hye.” The girl said as she ran in front of me and offered her hand. “I’m sorry, but I don’t believe I have a fangirl like this. And really, your name’s Hye?” I said as I rejected her hand.

“That’s my nickname idiot. Jang Hyea it is. And I am definitely NOT your fan.” She said as she crossed her arms.

“I don’t care.” I said as I leaned in closer to her. “You know what, you’re too tall for your own good.” She said.

“Excuse me? I believe being tall is awesome, I mean, look at my beautiful legs. And you, are short.” I said, eyeing her.

“I’m actually not short. It’s just you that’s the giant.” She said, glaring at me.

I suddenly looked at my watch to find time was running out and I hadn’t found my maid yet. “I don’t need a maid anyways.” I muttered as I turned and left the erted idiot there.

The girl then ran up to me and blocked my way. “What now?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“Do you watch ? Cause I would happy to clean out your collection.” Hye said happily. I choked on my own saliva and collapsed to the floor. Now I know why she’s called Hye.

“Are you okay?” Hye asked as she helped me up. My cheeks were beetroot red and she chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I understand. Men have needs.” She smiled, patting my back. I gulped as I saw some fans watching us, and they were RECORDING the whole thing.

Wait a minute, didn’t the managers say that there were cameras filming right now?

“NOOOO!!!” I screamed, running to the male toilet and slamming the door.

“Yah! Get out now!” Hye yelled from outside. “I just wrecked my whole image, and it hasn’t even been a month since we debuted!” I yelled as I chucked a toilet paper on the floor. Wait, cross that. I didn’t wreck it. That stupid girl did!

I quickly unlocked the door and stepped out to find the devil smiling. “You’re my maid aren’t you? And you JUST had to do all of that to get my attention.” I muttered angrily, clenching my fists.

“You should thank me. If I never did those things, your tiny brain would never figure out the truth. Now let’s go.” She said as she pulled me.

As we walked around the mall, I started a conversation to get to know my maid a little more.  “I have a few questions to ask. Why the hell are you so erted?”

Hye just chuckled and turned to face me. “Cause I am. So be careful.” She warned. I rolled my eyes. “But heys, I’m assuming you’re a ert too. I mean, look at you! Ugh, that hair just stands for not so innocent! And your clothes.. it looks like the fashion of a star.” Hye chuckled, inspecting me.

I glared at her. Gawd, I just want to rip this girl apart.  

Jang Hyea ♥

tumblr_m395upI9XZ1qe2b4yo1_400.png

 

Nickname(s) : Hyehye, Chocohye, Hyah, Hye

Age : 18

Birth date : 17/02/1993

Birth place : Daegu, Korea

Hometown : Daegu

Nationality : Korean-Chinese

Height : 160cm/5' 2"


Weight : 43kg

 

megashawol's message :

Congratz to HYEAxoxo_!! I freaking loved your application! It's very different and unique, and yeah, erted Hyea + Kris = COMEDY !! and romance of course ^^ I hope you like comedy, cause I'm bound to write it xDD And I listened to DBSK's Mirotic while writing this, and that song is too y for the health of fangirls xD