Teaser 2

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

Author's POV

"What were you going to tell us? Tell us or else i'll steal your lolly supply." Suho glared as he gulped down his orange juice. "Hehe.. I can't tell though! Or else Mi Yun would kill me!" Ji Hye said as she looked at Mi Yun frying eggs in the kitchen.

"But noona! I will give you all the ice cream and aeygo you want!" Lu Han pouted. "You're too old for aeygo." Ji Hye replied glumly.

"I don't get why you like the maknaes! I mean look, Se Hun and Tao don't even do aeygo!" Lu Han whined. "Just eat your breakfast!" Ji Hye yelled, making Lu Han shut up.

"Breakfast is served. Hurry and eat we have to get to the SM building soon." Mi Yun ordered as she entered the dining room and placed two plates of eggs on the table. The boys then their lips hungrily and started digging in.

"This food is the best Mi Yun! Thanks!" Kris smiled happily. "Thanks for the compliment. At least someone likes me." Mi Yun said as she glared at Kai and Se Hun who were whispering that Mi Yun is scary.

"I'm going out to the vans! Eat your breakfast quickly!" Ji Hye said as she ran out the door. "That girl is hyper today." Mi Yun scolded as she cleaned up the plates and shooed EXO out of their dorms.

The EXO members, who were still half asleep, stumbled into the vans. "Aish.. not fully awake yet eh?" Ji Hye said from the front seat. She then pulled a torch out of her bag and shone it into each member's eyes.

"Yah! That's bad for your eyes!" Su Ho scolded, grabbing the torch. "It was the only thing to make you guys wake up 100%! I'm such a good manager, aren't I?" Ji Hye smiled. Kris rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Are you sure you're able to drive?" Mi Yun asked worriedly as she entered the van. "Don't kill us Ji Hye noona! I'm still young!" Changyeol pleaded from the back.

"I won't kill you guys, so don't worry. And if we do die you could always perform to the dead in heaven." Ji Hye said happily as she the engine. "I don't want to dance in front of the dead." Kai replied glumly.

"Well.. angels then!" Ji Hye said happily as she drove the van onto the streets. "Okays. It's 6am now and we are due at SM at 6:30. There  you guys will be practicing and recording. At 1pm we'll head over to the makeup artists so you can get you makeup and clothes done. At 4pm we'll head to the EXO conference, okay?" Mi Yun said sternly. All the EXO members nodded glumly and stared out the window.

"Please tell us what you were about to tell us before!" Lay and Xiumin begged. "If you tell them one word, I will feed your ice cream to hobos outside the street." Mi Yun threatened. Ji Hye gulped and looked at the road.

"Aww.. we're dying to know!" Baekhyun complained. "Curiosity killed the cat, so be quiet. Ji Hye needs to focus." Mi Yun muttered.

"Noona! I have the latest cookbook from Korea's best chef! It's autographed too!" Se Hun smirked as he waved the book in front of Mi Yun. Mi Yun bit her lip in temptation. 'Work comes first.' Mi Yun thought as she shook her head. Se Hun pouted sadly and sat back down in his seat.

The van arrived in front of the SM building at the EXO boys stumbled out. "We're alive!" Kai cheered as he hugged Se Hun. "Get off him!" Lu Han yelled, shoving Kai off.

"You dare hurt Kai?" D.O threatened. "MAMA!!" Ji Hye screamed, making the boys block their ears and stare at her weirdly.  "That's how you guys will sound like if you don't practice." Ji Hye smiled.

Mi Yun rolled her eyes and lead the boys into the building. They then met up with the SHINee hyungs.

"Congratulations!" Onew, the leader, said happily as he shook Suho's hands. "Uhh... for what?" Suho asked confusedly.

"For- mahoahsamfjapoja." Ji Hye smiled as she blocked Onew's mouth and whispered something in his ears.

"Looking good guys! Keep up the good work!" Jonghyun said as SHINee walked out of the lobby.

"Let's practice now! Chop chop!" Mi Yun said as she turned the music on. The boys then got into action and started practising hard.

"They try so hard! What do you think there reaction will be when they find out?" Ji Hye asked as she her lollipop. "They deserve it. They're good boys." Mi Yun smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't help but put SHINee in there, since I'm a shawol ♥ But I support EXO dongsaengs too ^^

Well yeah, I'm megashawol, the co author, and I'm in charge of COMEDY :D:D

A comdey fic I'm writing about Hunhan, Yunjae, 2MIN and Jongkey is here, so you can sense the type of comedy I'm gonna write :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185209/handcuffed-to-my-enemy-comedy-fluff-romance--yunjae-jongkey2min-hunhan 

So yeah, please apply! The more applications we get the sooner we'll start. Kamsamnida! ♥