Tao's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

Tao's POV:

"Where to start.. Where to start..." I mumbled tapping my index finger on my lips.

"Oppa!!!" "Ahhh!!!" "Oppa over here!!!!"  Fans started to surround me and the only way to escape was to the toilets, but there was a sign hanging at the male's door;

Notice:

Male's restroom is unavailable, please use the upstairs one ^.

I don't have time for this!!!!! The fans were eyeing me like I'm some sort of an animal!! I slightly turned my head towards the female restroom. It's now or never!

I gave my fans a small, shy smile which sent them screaming, I quickly used this opportunity to run towards the female's restroom. I quickly closed the door and sighed,"phew~" God, it's all because of Kris gege!!! I turned around to see a bunch of ladies staring at me giving those death glares. "AHHHH!!!!! Pevert!!!!" "Get. OUT!! Get out! Get out! Get out!!!" With every single word that's spat out, I would receive a wack.

I was in the middle of defending my precious body, when suddenly a hand grabbed mine's and pulled me out.

"Thankyou!!!" I beamed looking up to find a girl staring into outer space."Hello???"

"P-panda..." "W-what?"

"You're exactly like a panda!!! " Oh, great another weird fan.. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk forward looking for my 'maid'.

"You're soo cute! I love pandas!! They're adorable!! Do you know that!!?? Maybe you could cosplay as a panda!! That would be sooo cute! I reckon I have a costume somewhere.. Hmm.. But anyways you should probably have a nickname involving a panda right? I have to be right! I wonder if you could do aeygos.... Please???? " She begged.

I rolled my eyes again. I think I'm going to turn deaf one day.. And why exactly is this girl following me??!! Is she an obsessed fan or something???

"Are you annoyed?" She  softly asked  peeking from behind. Isn't it obvious??

"I'm really sorry... Forgive me? Sooo sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry......."

"I get it!! I forgive you, now stop following me!!!" I continued walking.

By the time I turned around, she was gone.

"Psst!" "Wha-" I turned around, and behind the plant was no other than our noona, Ji Hye. She held up a sign saying," Go run after her! Since I'm so kind, I'll tell you! She's your maid!!" She flipped over the page," You owe me one!!"

10 minutes later~~

I ran everywhere!!! The girl sure is fast!

I walked up to this random girl in the library and tapped her shoulder. She instantly flipped me over her!! And me, well I didn't have a lot of injuries just a sore nose and I think a broken arm.

       Yu Hua  

 tumblr_m1m412qYpN1r5aef4o1_400.jpg

Nickname(s) : Chatting Panda, Secretive Angel

Age :17

Birth date : 08/09/1995

Birth place : Beijing, China

Hometown : Beijing

Nationality : Full Chinese

Height : 164 cm

Weight : 50 kg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATZ TO ANGELZS2!!!

I really loved how your applicaiton was really detailed ^^ I really enjoyed reading your application ^^

Oh, and if your first choice for the partners are chosen, don't be discouraged since you might be partnered up with your second choice :D

In this fic Megashawol shall be in charged of comedy while I'll be writing about romance/fluff, since we're really bad at the opposite =.="