Baekhyun's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

 

Baekhyun's POV

 I whistled a tune as I strolled through the shops, window shopping. Something then caught my eye, and and I smiled as I entered the store.

 A jacket was on a mannequin. It was made out of black leather, and had studs on it. "Cool." I mumbled as I pulled it off the mannequin and tried it on.

 "You honestly have no fashion sense." A girl said as she walked up to me. I glared at her, before taking the jacket off.

 "You have no right to insult me. I can choose what I want to wear, it's none of your business." I muttered angrily.

 "But I can't stand you wearing it! It looks bad on you." The girl said as she snatched the jacket from my hands and placed it back on the mannequin.

 "Yah! You don't just do that to people. Now leave me alone and let me shop!" I yelled as I grabbed the jacket and walked over to the counter.

 "Don't blame me if people say how bad you look." The girl then said, before walking off. I glared at her before fishing out my wallet and paying for the jacket.

 I walked out of the store and sighed. "I want something sweet.." I mumbled as I rubbed my tummy, before heading into a cafe.

 "Can I please have a milkshake? Thank you." I smiled as the waitress walked away.

 My phone then rang and I picked it up.

 "Yobseyo?"

 "Hello! Is this Baekhyun's phone?" A bubbly voice asked.

 "Umm, yeah." I replied.

 "Well guess what, you've just won a special voucher!"

 Special voucher? As if I care.

 "Look, I don't care about vouchers okay?" I muttered angrily.

 "You have a voucher to have free access to a game arcade."

 Games eh? I like it.

 "Where is it?" I asked as I grabbed out a pen and paper.

 "It's in the shops, 2nd floor. Big yellow shop. Looking forward to see you there!"

 ~

 What is this? I stared at the huge store in front of me. Indeed, it was bright yellow. But where are all the games?

 I slowly walked in and looked at all the accessories and clothes.

 "You came! Makeover time!" A voice squealed. I turned around to find the same girl from before in front of me.

 "What do you want? And where are the games?" I yelled.

 "There's no games pabo. Oh, and don't you remember why you're here in the first place?" the girl asked.

 "I'm here cause someone said I had a voucher." I replied glumly.

 "Pabo, you're here to find your maid. And you want to look good for your maid right?" The girl asked as she pulled me over to the dressing rooms.

 She then started to throw some random clothes at me and told me to change into them.

 "They all look so good!" The girl smiled as she packed them into the bag for me.

 "This is just so random.." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

 "And the price comes to.. 200,000 won." The girl said as she stuck her hand out. My eyes widened.

 "I don't have that much money!" I yelled.

 "But you want to look good for your maid right?" The girl replied. I rolled my eyes.

 "I don't care about my maid, and neither do I care about these clothes." I muttered.

 "You're such a meanie. You should go and live with some pigs." The girl yelled, glaring at me.

 "Well, you're just plain annoying. Bye bye." I said as I walked out of the store. I then felt something hit my back.

 "My shirt!" I shrieked as I looked at the nutella sandwich which stuck onto my shirt.

 "You deserve it. Hmph." The girl said as she walked off.

 "Yah! This shirt is really expensive you know! You don't just throw nutella sandwiches at it!" I yelled running after her.

 "Well you deserve it, Bacon." The girl yelled. "It's Baekhyun dumbo." I said, clenching my fists.

 "Whatever bacon. Anyways, I am not cleaning that up." The girl said, crossing her arms.

 "My maid will, I don't want someone like you touching my precious clothes." I muttered.

"I can't believe I'm bacon's maid." the girl groaned.

 "You're my maid? Well guess what, I don't like you." I yelled.

 "I don't like you too! Your fashion really, and you're mean!" 

Kim Hwa Young ♥

tumblr_lwg6ti5mJW1qdihqbo6_500.png

 

Nickname(s) :  Lady Hwa Young, Beauty, Maid

Age : 21

Birth date : 19/05/1991

Birth place : Los Angeles, US

Hometown : Seoul

Nationality : Korean | American

Height :  167CM

Weight : 49.5KG

 

Author's Note:

Congratz to NinaKey19! :) You're lucky to get Baekhyun as your master, he's cute!