Teaser 1

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

Author's POV:

Silently and slowly the two figures continued to make their way towards their destination; EXO's bedroom. "Unnie! I don't get the point of us tippy-toeing like some little kid, can't we just storm in the room?!" Mi Yun loudly whispered while sighing. "Shh!! Slow and steady wins the race." Ji Hye whispered putting a finger on .

They finally stopped at a plain,dull door. "3....2.....1!" They charged their way in and began to bang the pots and pans together. Well Ji Hye did all the work while Mi Yun stayed at the door glaring intensely at the boys thinking that they'll wake up with her glare. Confused heads started to jolt upwards, while bodies started to stir around. "Wakey! Wakey!" Ji Hye screamed on top of her lungs. She started to run towards their beds and jumped on each and every one of them. The poor, little maknae couldn't stand it and was the first to stood up. Mi Yun patted his shoulder," Sheesh, the maknae's always the best!" He bluntly nodded.

Mi Yun sighed as she saw Ji Hye being squished with all the pillows being thrown at her. She took a deep breath," WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!!!" The boys immediately stood up and headed to the bathrooms.

~10 minutes later~

After cleaning themselves, they all came out shining brightly. "Uhh... Don't you think the room's soo bright now?" Ji Hye joked. "Hi noonas! " Tao joyfully jumped towards the managers. 'I wonder how the fans would react to this...' Mi Yun thought imagining everything.

"Hey noonas! " Kai winked. "You know you fail at seducing us? " Mi Yun said rolling her eyes but still had a smile on her face. The rest soon joined.

"Listen up! There's a little surprise for all of you in the practice room!" Ji Hye screamed. All of the boys were looking at her questionly.

"I really wanna tell you bu-" Ji Hye slowly looked at Mi Yun who was giving her the scariest death glare ever.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teaser 1's up!!! How's the teaser? Please give us some feedbacks and who should go with EXO M or EXO K?