Mysterious Girl

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

Author's POV:

"Come on! Hurry up! We can't be late since your surprise is in the shopping mall!!" Mi Yun yelled over all the noises that the boys were making.

"Noona, please tell us what it is pweaty pwease!!!" Tao and Se Hun used their aegyo attacks on Mi Yun which simply made her glare at them,"Now be good kids, and be patient." Ji Hye suddenly came hopping into the van with a big smile pasted on her face. "Ready!!" Before anyone could answer, the car had already started moving ,"Yah!!! Slow dow-" Before Mi Yun could finish music started to blast on. "Noona turn it down!!" "Noona slow down!!!" "Aish!!!" "My head's dizzy!" "My hair's wrecked!" Owww!!!" "My nose!!!" Mi Yun was ready to burst any minute but before she could the van came to a sudden halt which sent everyone flying forward.

The maknaes quickly burst out and started to puke. "N-next time, I'm driving." Mi Yun said slowly getting rid of the dizziness. The rest of the EXO members started to pile out. "Sheesh.. I'm just helping them to warm up." Ji Hye muttered slowly to herself.

"You wanna do the speech?" Mi Yun asked Ji Hye trying to get rid of her dizziness. "Ok!!!" Ji Hye excitedly took over. "Listen up! You would all be part of a show called 'EXO's Maid At Your Service!!" "What??!!!" "When was this planned?!?" "Did I hear wrong!!??" "I'm hungry!!!" 

"Shhhh!!!!! Since all of you would have different maids, you should have a connection first. So for your first mission, you would have to find your maid in this busy shopping mall! She could be anyone! The shop keeper, a random stranger."

"How should we find her then!!!" "What about my stomach!!!" "Yeah, how???"

"Let me finish, the maids would make the first move by coming close to you or so."

"Wait what about the cameras?" Suho asked looking confused, so as the other members.

A smirk slowly made it's way up Ji Hye's face,"Oh, there are secret cameras everywhere, they'll be following you guys 24/7 hehhehe." Mi Yun slapped her forehead while shooing the boys away to leave 'Ji Hye' alone.

Exo's POV:

"Aish where should I go!!??" Kai asked getting annoyed. "I need to feed my stomach!!!" All of the EXO members slowly parted ways leaving Kai alone. "First of all, need to fill my stomach!" He quickly rushed to a dubboki store. A young girl came up and asked for his signature which he happily accepted. He was too hungry to even bother look at her face.

Mysterious Girl's POV:

"*Coughs coughs" Why can't I get his attention!!?? Relax, relax.. I could do it!  How come I don't feel so positive with him around??  No I'm always positive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~~~ :D

The mysterious girl shall be revealed tomorrow.

Sorry if there's grammar mistakes since it's night time and I'm pretty sleepy,

i'll fix the mistakes tomorrow >.<

Bye Bye~~