The Managers!

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

SM has just revealed the two managers that'll keep things neat and organized. SM also said that these two managers were also the best and most strictest from their company. (watch out EXO and applicants xD) They'll be watching over the groups and is also in charge of putting twists in the show.

                               

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      

Name: Kim Mi Yun

Age: 25 turning 26

D.O.B: 29/08/1986

 Mi Yun is known as the serious devil. She gets pissed at the smallest things and wants everything to be perfect. She is obviously a lot more mature than Ji Hye, despite being younger. Mi Yun is a great cook, and cooks for EXO. The older members like her mature concept, especially the leaders. The younger members occasionally whine about her, but they still love and care about her. Mi Yun is one of the most experienced managers at SM, and has managed famous groups such as SHINee, Super Junior and even DBSK. Mi Yun is very sceptical and will spend hours thinking if she could. Mi Yun acts as a boss around the EXO members.

 Mi Yun is very strict aout getting work done promptly. Mi Yun is like EXO's mother really, cooking for them and reminding them to do stuff. Sometimes she also helps them with lyrics of their songs too. She will always give a hand to the EXO members if they need it. The EXO members will run to her if they need help or comforting, or just someone to complain about their troubles to. When she's bored she will go out to the park and draw or think. Occasionally she gets stressed and mad, and then she will go to Ji Hye to relieve stress. Mi Yun is also known for her peculiar fashion sense, and likes to wear bright flashy colours. Mi Yun is also a great dancer and often watch the EXO members practising in the practice room.

 

 

 

 

        

Name: Jung Ji Hye

Age: 26

D.O.B: 10/06/1986

 Ji Hye looks cold and mature on the outside, but never judge a book by it's cover. Ji Hye actually acts childish for her age, and gets along well with the maknaes of the group. Instead of Ji Hye scolding the EXO members, the EXO leaders scold her. She has a craze for ice cream and anything sweet, and will go hyper if she eats too many. Ji Hye likes arguing and will argue with the members over weird topics like 'Why is the sky blue?' when she's bored. Of course she will only act like this around the EXO members. In front of other bands and Lee Soo Man she will act very mature and professional, but EXO can't help but laugh to see Ji Hye's acting skills.

 She treats them good, but if they don't listen to her, she'll do something evil like make them eat ramyun for the whole week. Or if they don't wake up, she'll splash cold water on them and jump on their beds until they wake up. She loves annoying people, and has an evil mastermind. Her best friends are Changmin and Kyuhyun, which are the evil maknaes of SM. Ji Hye acts like EXO's annoying but kind big sister, and she manages EXO's schedules well. Mi Yun scolds Ji Hye all the time, but Ji Hye never minds it. Ji Hye is the tupe of person you will go to if you need a good laugh or just to have some fun. She also loves dramas, and in her spare time she will watch dramas. Because she watches a lot of romance dramas, she likes to be a matchmaker and is extremely proud when she gets a couple together.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's mine and megashawol's characters. They'll just be side characters who would appear here and there 

Thankyou for all those that applied and keep the applications coming <333 :DDD

 

WHO SHOULD MANAGE EXO M AND WHO SHOULD MANAGE EXO K? COMMENT PLEASE ! ♥