Chanyeol's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I giggled as I my ice cream. “What are you doing here? You should be looking for your maid!” Mi Yun scolded, pulling the boy off the seat and making him stand up.

“But noona! I’m hungry.” Chanyeol pouted as he kept . Mi Yun just crossed her arms. “Finish that off quickly okay? People are starting to film soon.” Mi Yun said as she walked away.

I smiled as I swallowed the last bit of ice cream before putting the napkin in the bin. “Hmm, maid! Come out wherever you are!!” I yelled.

I spun around and pouted sadly to see no one approach me. ‘Maybe she’ll just suddenly appear..’ I sighed as I sat down on a nearby bench.

“Have you found your maid yet?” Suho groaned as he sat down next to me. I shook my head and sighed.

“Good luck then, half of the members have already found their maids.” Suho said, standing up and pointing over to the large crowd across us.

Some members of EXO were talking to their maids happily, some were arguing, some were throwing things at each other, and some were awkward as ever.

I sighed before standing up and heading over to the food court.

I looked around and my lips at the sight of a café. I smiled as I ran over and entered the store.

I ordered my food and sat down at a table and started eating, when something touched my ear.

‘Chanyeol, keep calm, ghosts don’t exist.’ I thought, sitting there. My food was still stuck in my mouth and I stopped chewing. I could feel something squeeze my ear.

I yelped before turning around to find a girl holding on to my ear. I stared at her weirdly. ‘Thank god it’s not a ghost.’ I thought.

The girl let go and smiled, before slipping into the seat opposite me.

“Isn’t the weather nice today? Look at the rain!” The girl smiled as she grabbed some of my cupcake and bit on it.  I looked out the window. The rain was falling down heavily, and she calls this nice weather? I stared at her as she handed me the cupcake she just took a bite out of.

“Eat it.” She offered smiling. I shook my head and politely shoved it away. I mean, she ate it already, so she can have it.

“You don’t want to eat it? It’s your cupcake though!” She said, shoving the cupcake in front of my face.

“But you ate half of it already..” I mumbled. She just shook her head.

“Exactly, there’s still some more so you should finish it off. Stop being so stubborn.” The girl said as she forced me to open my mouth and placed the cupcake in.

As I chewed on the cupcake I rolled my eyes. Stubborn? Me? More like her, forcing someone to eat cupcakes.

“As I was saying, the weather is so nice today! Look at the thunder and all the rain and.. you smell nice.” The girl said as she leaned in closer and started sniffing my clothes.

I just swallowed my cupcake nervously, trying to move away from her.

“Vanilla! Lavender! I want to smell you!” The girl squealed as she ran to my seat and sat down next to me.

She then clinged on to me and started sniffing my arms. I gulped nervously, before turning to face her.

“Umm, please stop it.” I said as I got myself out of her grip. She stopped sniffing me and returned to her seat.

She was one weird person; I have never met anyone like this before.

I snapped back into reality and my jaw dropped to the ground when I saw the girl talking to a dog.

A DOG.

A DOG!!!

“What are you doing? “I asked as I walked over to her. She just ignored me and grabbed the dog’s paw.

“Aww, you must feel lonely eh? Looking for wifey? Invite me to your wedding okay, and give birth to lots of puppies!” She said as she shook the paw.

The owner of the dog, which was an old lady, just quickly pulled the dog away from the girl.

She then turned to face me and smiled. I just stared at her weirdly and gulped.

“Hello! I’m your maid, and according to my personality test, I like you.” She giggled.

“You like me? Umm, sorry but I’m not interested.” I replied, a blush forming on my cheeks.

“Not in that way! You’re just a very nice person that actually can stand my weirdness.” She smiled. 

Kim Jihae ♥

%EC%96%BC%EC%A7%B1%EC%A0%95%EC%84%B1%EC%

 

Nickname(s) :  Pickachu (because of her stubborness)

Age : 17

Birth date : 18.12.93

Birth place : Seoul, South Korea

Hometown : Seoul, South korea

Nationality : 100% korean

Height :158 cm

Weight : 45kg

 

Author's Note: 

Congratulations to cantresistTAEMtation!! And I'm happy Chanyeol and Jihae met well, unlike others XD Anyways, this is my last chapter for while, since junnie4life will be annoucing the other members. Thank you! 

-megashawol