XiuMin's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

 

Xiumin's POV

 "Yay! I get my own maid to serve me!" I cheered as I walked around the shops, looking at random stuff.

 

 I then walked into a comic book store and chuckled. "A little shopping won't be that bad. We're in a shopping centre anyways." I said as I picked up a comic book and flicked through it.

 

 I then placed the comic book on the floor before squatting down and choosing another comic book on the lower shelves.

 

 BOOM!

 

 I gasped as I saw a boy slip over the comic book. "Are you okay?" I asked as I helped him up.

 

 "I'm fine." The boy groaned as he rubbed his back. "I'm so sorry." I apologized as I picked the comic book up.

 

 "Wow, you read that? It's freaking awesome!" The boy cheered, snatching the comic book out of my hands and flipping through it.

 

 "Uhh, yeah. It's quite good actually." I smiled. The boy looked up and smiled at me, before handing me the comic book.

 

 "So, do you know EXO?" I asked as we both walked out of the store. The boy nodded, before pulling out a first aid kit from his bag.

 

 "What are you doing?" I asked. The boy just ignored me and took out a bandaid, before putting it on his finger.

 

 "I got a paper cut from the comic book before." The boy replied as he zipped up his bag. I slowly nodded and we went down the escalator together.

 

 "So, tell me a bit more about yourself." I asked as I drank the smoothie.

 

 "I love that pink sweater you're wearing." The boy said as he touched my pink sweater.

 

 "Thanks. Wait, you're a boy and you like pink?" I asked, scratching my head.

 

 "I'M A GIRL!" The girl yelled.

 

 I stared at her, looking at her clear skin and eyes.

 

 "Ohhh~ You're a girl!" I exclaimed, smiling. The girl just rolled her eyes, before crossing her arms.

 

 "Sorry about that, it's just you look a lot like a boy. Can I ask you a favour?" I asked. The girl slowly nodded, before looking at me.

 

 "Can you please help me find my maid? Please!" I pouted. "Fine fine, I'll help." The girl replied.

 

 "Yay! Thanks!" I cheered, before standing up and dragging her behind me.

 

 I looked around, trying to spot my maid.

 

 "I found her! Wait here." The girl said as she ran off. I just stood there and waited.

 

 A few minutes passed, and the girl ran to me.

 

 "Where's my maid?" I asked, crossing my arms.

 

 "I'm your maid! Hello!" The girl smiled, waving. "You're my maid all this time?" I asked as I turned around. Aish Xiumin, you're so stupid!

 

 "Yes, but apparently you're very stupid." The girl sighed. I then turned to face her and grinned.

 

 "Why are you looking at me like that?" She said. "Since you're my maid, you should give me a foot massage. My feet are sore after all this walking." I grinned as I dragged her into a nearby spa.

 

 "Yah! I'm a maid strictly for housework and chores. This was never on the contract!" The maid retorted, crossing her arms.

 

 "But you're my maid, so you should listen to me. Now, foot massage." I grinned as I took off my converses and socks.

 

 "I swear, you need to wear perfume on your feet." The maid said, pinching her nose. "That's offensive. Massage it." I said as I leaned back.

 

 The maid just sighed before grabbing a feather out, and started tickling me. "Stop it! It tickles!" I giggled as I rolled around on the seat.

 

 Lu Han & Chen's POV

 

 "Xiumin is one of the oldest members of EXO, and here he is laughing his head off because of a feather." Chen scoffed, rolling his eyes.

 

 "I think he forgot that people are filming us." Lu Han giggled.

 

 "Xiumin! You're being filmed you know!" Chen yelled as he walked into the spa. Xiumin's maid withdrew the feather from his feet and Xiumin sat up, blushing.

 

 "Hyung, your image is forever ruined." Lu Han sighed.

 

 "You know what we should do? We should show this video to Xiumin's children! Imagine their reactions!" Chen smirked.

 

 "You wouldn't dare." Xiumin muttered, then turned to his maid.

 

 "That's how I'm going to punish you if you boss me around too much." The maid said as she put the feather away in her bag.

 

 "What's your name?" Xiumin asked. "Alice." The maid said as she looked over at Chen and Lu Han. 

Alice Maxine Lui ♥

tumblr_lvwmlqNU9c1qafk6uo1_500.png

 

Nickname(s) :  Max

Age : 18

Birth date : 25/05/1993

Birth place : Los Angeles, Ca

Hometown : Seoul, Korea

Nationality : Chinese|| Korean || American

Height : 160 cm

Weight : 40.5 kg

 

Author's Note: 

Congratz to solarbarbie07! Hope you liked the chapter! ^^ And sorry if my chapters don't seem funny anymore, my sense of humour has gone down the drain ever since I'm sick TT.TT 

-megashawol