D.O's Maid

EXO'S Maid At Your Service! [APPLY CLOSED]

 

D.O’s POV

Okays, all I need to do is find my maid and get out of here! I ignored the squeals of some fans and kept walking.

“Hello! How are you doing?” Ji Hye asked, running up to me. “Not very well.” I replied glumly.

“Aish, be more happy! Fanservice! Wave and smile.” Ji Hye giggled, before running off. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

As I walked past some random shops, I saw Kai and a girl in the distance.

“Kai! You found your maid?” I asked as I ran up to him. He nodded his head, before pointing at the girl.

“Can you help me? Clues? Tips?” I asked. “The maids should be around you somewhere, since they’re trying to get your attention.” Kai muttered as he glared at his maid.

I slowly nodded before running off and looking around. I then felt my tummy rumble and sighed. “I’m hungry..” I sighed as I walked over to a bakery.

I looked at the store in disgust. It had pink everywhere, and looked all sweet and girly.

“What would you like?” The girl at the counter asked. I randomly reached out for a piece of cake, before another hand caught it before me.

“I want this cake please!” The girl smiled, placing it on the counter. I sighed before turning to choose another cake.

I chose a chocolate brownie and paid for it, before sitting down and eating it.

“Hehehe! That’s so funny!” I watched as the girl before giggled, jumping up and down in her chair. I rolled my eyes when I saw she was sitting alone by herself. What was making her laugh anyways?

I sighed and grabbed out a book and started reading it, but the girl’s laughter was very distracting.

“Excuse me, can you please be quiet?” I asked, tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around, stuffed with cake.

Her smile then faded away, and she swallowed the cake. I looked at her weirdly before returning to my book.

“What book are you reading?” The girl asked in a soft and quiet voice. I looked up at her and stared at her confusedly.

“And why do you care?” I asked. The girl just gulped and returned to her seat. I sighed before shaking my head.

A sudden thought hit me. “Hey!” I yelled, tapping her. She quickly turned around.

“Can you go and fetch me a latte? Thanks.” I ordered. She quickly nodded, before hurrying off.

A few minutes later she came back and placed a latte in front of me.

“What’s your name?” I asked as I closed my book and sipped my latte.

“Kim Chaeri.” The girl replied, smiling. I nodded, before reaching into my bag and pulling out an apron.

I threw it at her. “You’re going to need that.” I said as I stuffed the book away in my bag and stood up.

Kim Chaeri ♥

tumblr_m3d6sjcBGr1qg6dyso1_400.jpg 

 

Nickname(s) : Chaeri | Cherry

Age : 18 y.o

Birth date : 31 / 10 / 1994

Birth place : Seoul, South Korea

Hometown : Seoul

Nationality : Korean

Height : 169 cm

Weight : 48 kg

 

Author's Note : 

Congratz to kloverlover31! Hope you liked the chapter, sorry it it was a little short. I will be updating for the next few days, cause junnie4life is on camp. SHE FREAKING DITCHED ME TT.TT But heys, she'll be back ^^ Plus I'm sick at home, so I'll be updating more ~ 

-megashawol