10, Romance and Love Itself

This Sweetness

 

Today’s the day. Daehyun’s going to be on his way, today. Yet you’re still daydreaming at Rin’s house. What? It’s only five in the morning. You couldn’t sleep ever since the girls woke you up. It’s scary, you’re feelings. It’s like an obsession of…Ish, you don’t know and you don’t want to think about anything anymore. But you did understand one thing. And that one thing seems to be the most important thing during a relationship. 
 
You furiously shake Rin up. “Rin, I’m going home alright?” Without waiting for an answer, all you could do was run out of the house while grabbing your things quickly. 
 
As you jog on the early morning streets, you think about how easily Daehyun agreed to stay for you, knowing that it’s bothering you a lot. You want to see him, you want to touch him. You really do. He really loves you, he had to, no one can make those expressions he made last night…They were emotions someone who truly love the other can express. 
 
That’s something you strive to achieve one day, because you love Jung Daehyun. You suddenly found out that, you’ve loved the romance and the love itself, not Daehyun. That’s simply wrong. That’s not what ‘love’ is about. It took you quite some time to figure it out. Love loses its sweetness, but Daehyun…It was wrong of you to think that everything related to him is frustrating you. It’s wrong, because you’re trying to deny the real love. You’ve made a conclusion, and that is to let Daehyun go aboard. 
 
It’s a stupid decision, considering the fact that you’ve made yourself so tired and distraught about this topic. You were too busy in your thoughts, and you didn’t know you have hastened your pace, and is practically speeding along the empty road. 
 
But still…You don’t want your cute, childish, handsome, smart, caring childhood friend, best friend, boyfriend to just leave. You can’t stop thinking about him. And when you do stop, your heart calls in agony. You want him. 
 
“Watch out!” You suddenly hear Yongguk’s loud voice shouting at you from a far. You let out a cry when it hits you. A flash of yellow light blinds you, and the sound of a car stepping furiously on its brakes pierce your ears. People are shouting on the streets. You feel yourself being light for a second, but soon you felt the gravity tugging and pulling you down back on earth. You hit the bumpy road hard. After a few seconds of trying to adjust your eyesight, everything blacks out. The last thing you saw was a whirl of blood oozing in front of your eyes. It’s easy to make out, because they were dripping down your eyes and slipping down your cheeks.
 
--
 
In pain, you find it hard to sit upright. So you lie there, simply gazing at the whiteness that surrounds you everywhere. This place reeks of disinfectant. 
 
“Are you alright?” Yongguk’s face comes into your view. You smile a little at his face. He has messy hair and dark circles under his eyes. 
 
You laugh, but nothing comes out of your mouth. You stare at Yongguk while he pursues his lips. “I’m not sure what’s wrong with you, since the doctor is not telling me anything and your parents and brother see me as an outsider, so they, too don’t explain. I snuck in here.” You nod, encouraging him to tell you more. “Oh, um…You’ve been asleep for a day. It’s a relief, and uh, Daehyun delayed his flight.” 
 
Sadness rushes over you. You better have him leave, so the weird empty stirring feeling won’t start. You’re totally going to get killed by his mother. She was so glad that Daehyun is getting a scholarship aboard. 
 
Where’s Daehyun? You mouth to Yongguk. 
 
“Do you want me to call him in?” He asks. 
 
He can only visit me at night. You mouth back, trying to make it clear to Yongguk. But he only winks at you before calling in the person you least want to see at this moment. Why can’t he just take the flight and get on with it? Now you’re in a tug a war of wanting him to stay, and he needing to be let go!
 
“I know you can’t talk, sweetheart.” Daehyun comes into your view and hardens on the word sweetheart. “So listen to me alright? Get better, and I’ll take you on another date. I promise something more exciting than catching loaches and just exploring the town like kids.” And he leans down so his face is inches away from yours. 
 
“Oh, and one last thing. I love you.” He lifts the back of your head and presses his lips against yours. You let his tongue explore your mouth before kissing him back fully. You’re feeling to do anything for this boy. No matter what it takes. 
 

A/N:  No matter how awesome Luhan is, I still love Daehyun the best. DEFINITELY. By the way, do you think I should spend 4000NT dollars to go to SMTOWN's concert this summer? I seriously don't know. o.0 

P.S I hope what I'm writing is not confusing and all. T^T Thanks to everyone who's reading and commenting! LUV CHU <3

 

✌(◠‿◠)