HE HOLD MY HAND!!!!

I Love You, Not Him!

"Ajushi annyeong !!!!!" I said with my  aegyeo to the security  who worked at the SM office. "Heebyeol annyeong!" Replied the the security, waving his hand to me.

Me and Seohyun entered the office and as usual, the office is always filled by the SM's artists. There is SNSD's members, some of the super junior's member, 4 of f (x) 's member except amber, amber is currently sick, shinee, 2 of DBSK and of course my friend fellow trainees but now he had debuted,  SM The Ballad Jino ... .. kkkkk

"Heebyeol ah! You're from campus? "Jino said from behind me. "Huh? Jino ah ~ ~ ~ ~ "I said and turned around behind. "From the campus? Bring food? "Ask Jino. He's one of my best friends, i and him have the same age, so we are very close. "Food? Aaaaaaa ~ ~ ~ ~ I forgot! Last Seohyun suddenly invited me to go with his van, so I forgot ... sorry my friend~~" I said and my aegyeo. "Ooooooohhhh ... stop! Do not act That aegyeo in front of me !!!!!!!!!!!!"  Jino scream and run up the stairs to the second floor. I run after him as show my aegyeo to him. We've both known for our childish not disappear, although we have grown up like this.

"Heebyeol ah,,, Jino ah ~ ~ till when you will behave like the kids ~ ~ ~ you've grown! Heebyeol you can fall! "Shouted Yesung, looking for the stairs. "Until we are both separate, hyung! Wkwkwkwk "Jino shouted from above. "Hahahahahaha ... that's true oppa until death separate us .... Hahahaha "heebyeol's laughter. "Husssstttttt ~ ~ do not talk about death, it's not good!" Sungmin said that out of a room on the second floor. my laugh suddenly halted due to see Sungmin oppa, he's very charming, my heart beat faster. Sungmin oppa smile at me, and again I could not do anything. He makes me melt, it feels like flying, but I'm not a bird that can fly. I really fell in love with Sungmin oppa since I know super junior. He also became my main reason, why I should be a SM trainee, why not JYP or YG or the other. I want to be a SM trainee because Sungmin oppa in this SM.

"Heebyeol ah!! What are you doing? Come catch me! "Shout Jino who suddenly destroyed all my imagination with Sungmin oppa. "Yaaaaaaaaa! You destroy it !!!!" I yelled and run after him. "Hahahahahaha" laugh Jino and run toward the third floor.

At the time I am running, all of a sudden I accidently with someone and I fall on the floor, his body is so strong that I only have fell and he remain in his position, not moving at all. "AIGOOOOOOO ~ ~ ~" I shouted. "Heebyeol ah,,, gwaenchana? Are you okay? "Said the man worried. "O-oppaaa" I said shocked. "Injury? Let me treat" said that handsome man. He is Lee Donghae, Super Junior's member and my sunbae. He carried me into the room he had just lived. "Ooopppaaa ~ ~ gwaenchana ... I'm okay ... put me down!" I shouted at him, but he do not listen to me. I try to come down from his arms, but he's very strong. He dropped me on the couch in the room, there are some men, they are Eunhyuk oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Heechul oppa and Siwon oppa. "MWO YA?" Heechul oppa yelled at both of us. "There is a new partner in this room, right ?!!!" Siwon oppa teased us. "ANNNNIIIYYYOOO !!!!" I yelled at them while standing. "Hey! My twin ~ why do not you tell me if you already have a boyfriend. Huh? I've told you, if you have a boyfriend, the first person to tell is me, do not you ??!!" said heechul oppa. He called me 'MY TWIN' because we have the same name 'hee' ... kkkkkk ... he is a weird oppa .... Kkkkkk ...

"Hey is not what you think ... I accidently with her and made her fall .. so I carried her here, who knows she's hurt .. "Donghae said to the other. "Yeeee .... You were too worried about that Donghae ah .... If you fall like that it was impossible to hurt Donghae ~ ~ ~" Eunhyuk oppa said to Donghae oppa. "Ithat's right hyung!" Said Ryeowook agreely. "I'm okay oppa ah ~ ~" I said smiling at him. "Really?" Said Donghae oppa to make me sure. "Hmmmmm" I said with a smile. Donghae oppa nodded, suddenly "heebyeol ah ~ ~ I'm hungry ... let's eating something in cafeteria" cried Jino who come into the room unexpectedly. "Ohhh .. yeeee "I said shock and run to Jino. "Oppa deul bye bye" I said to my oppadeul with aegyeo and close the door. "This is for the million times, you act aegyeo in front of me! "Jino said while walking. "No .. that was behind you! "I said with a laugh to him.

We both walked to the cafeteria office. We run while jokingeach other. We are very close, just Jino the only person who knows if I fall in love with Sungmin oppa. I do not know how to thanks to Jino, he's very nice to me, he's always there when I cry. He is my best friend forever! "what do You want to eat?" Ask Jino to me. "It's up to you! I'm looking for a seat to us first, okay?! "I said and left. At the moment I'm looking for an empty seat, suddenly stopped my steps. i look Sungmin oppa is eating alone. Again, I can not control myself ,Sungmin oppa is so amazed. "Heebyeol ah ~ ~ ~ come on here! We eat together here!" shout Sungmin oppa to me. What? He invited me to eat with him? Oh no ~~~ what should i do? I can lose control! Jino help me!! I walk slowly toward Sungmin oppa. "O-oppa-a-an-nyyeo eong" I said very nervous. "Let's sit down ~" said Sungmin oppa. And I sit in front of him. "You come here with who?" Ask Sungmin oppa said smiling. Very beautiful smile, I will melt again, how this ????? "Aaa .... W-with ji-ji-Jino" I said. "Hmmmm, that's him!" Said Sungmin oppa pointing Jino who was carrying food.

"Hyung!" Shouted Jino. "Hmmmm" said Sungmin oppa while swallowing food. "Hyung, alone? Why not invite the others? "Ask him Jino. "Hmmm, I'm very hungry, so I forget them .. hahahaha" said Sungmin oppa who laughed with his mouth full of food. "Heebyeol ah ~ ~ this, eat!" Said Jino to me. "You always go everywhere together, you guys dating?" Ask Sungmin oppa to us. "ANIYOOOOOO !!!!!" I yelled. I do not want Sungmin oppa think if i and Jino are dating, I would like Sungmin oppa be my boyfriend, not Jino!! "Huh?? Not hyung! i and her are not dating. i and her are best friends. We are friends from 3 years ago since she became SM trainee. i know who the man is she love now .... Hahahaha" said Jino to Sungmin oppa. "Huh? Who? Tell me .. tell me!" Ask Sungmin oppa with curiosity. "He is ...." Jino whispered to him. "MWO YA ????!!!" shouted, standing up from my seat. "Hey ... calm, quiet ... do not be ashamed to see people!" Said Sungmin oppa softly to me, he hold my hand. What? he hold my hand?? Oh no ~ ~ ~ once again I'm going to melt. What should I do??




How?? Still boring? Hmmmmmmm ... ... next would be more interesting ~ ~ ~ ~ wait okay !!!!!!!!! ^ ^ Please comment ~