he loves her, but her???

I Love You, Not Him!

"I know what you're thinking right now heebyeol ah ~ ~ ~" teased Jino on me. "Huh?" I asked him. "Sungmin hyung! Right? "Guessed Jino. "AAAAA eotteokke? What am i looks obvious if I like him? Jino ~ tell me .. tell me ~ ~ ~ " I whined to Jino. "No ~ ~ ~ ~ you are very obvious if you are in love with him ~ ~ ~ hahahahaha" Jino teased as he ran. "Huh? Jincha? Really?" I shouted at him. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eotteokke ??????" wailed.

In the super junior's dorm

Donghae oppa sitting on the couch in the living room on the dorm floor of 11, he is a resident dorm floor of 12, because on the 12th floor occupant was not there, so he playfully to the dorm floor of 11, he is watching television. Meanwhile Kyuhyun as usual, to play games on his own room. Sungmin and Ryeowook cooking in the kitchen. Eunhyuk come over donghae and sit on the couch beside him. "Donghae ah ~ ~ ~ what are you doing ????" asked Eunhyuk. "Huh? Nothing ... just watching tv ... why? "Said Donghae. "Yaaaaaa ... say to me ... you like heebyeol right? Park heebyeol ~ ~" Eunhyuk teased. "MWO YA ????" Donghae said surprisly. "Honest to me~~~ everyone already knew ~ ~ ~ you can not cover it anymore" Eunhyuk said and smiling of his gums. "ANI ANI ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ANIYOOO!! AISHHH JINCHA! "Donghae shouted and made Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook stop their work.

"MWO YA?" shout Sungmin, holding his spatula. "NOOOO hyung .... Calm down ... it's okay here ... "said Eunhyuk on him. And they re-do their respective jobs. "Hey ~ ~ ~ I will not tell the others ..." Whispered  Eunhyukto donghae. "Eunhyuk ah ~ ~ ~ jincha .... Aisshhh .. you really !" Donghae stand up and out into the 12th floor. "Yaaa .... Donghae ah .... You have not answered my question! Wait for me! "Eunhyuk shouted as he ran. They enter the elevator "aishhhhh ... jincha!" Donghae Complained on Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just smiled at the strange behavior of his friends. "I will continue to follow you until you want to tell me!" Said Eunhyuk. "Okay! Okay! I really fell in love with heebyeol, but I know, he does not like me ... and Jino once told me that heebyeol's falling in love with someone .. and I do not know that he is ~ ~ "said Donghae and accidentally tears in his eyes fall. "MWO huh? Do you cry? Jincha? "Said Eunhyuk shocked. "No ... no ... no ..." Donghae said, wiping tears from his eyes.

They reach the 12th floor, they enter the dorm. Donghae walk to the balcony, he open the window and stand on the balcony, looking at scenery, eunhuk continue to follow him from behind. "You know Eunhyuk, I was ever hurted by many girls ... I've made in the second one by a girl ... I have not been in love ever since she was playing with, and now I fall in love with heebyeol but he do not love me ... Eunhyuk ah ~ ~ ~ " Donghae to cry and hug Eunhyuk, his best friend. "What should I do now? Many girls who love the bad person's style now. should i become a bad person? Huh??? "Donghae cry. "No. .. No. .. Donghae ah .. Now girls do like men who have a style for bad person but he really likes a good man like you ~ ~ ~ trust me! "said Eunhyuk to him. Donghae take off his arms on and wiping his eyes. "So, what should I do now ????" asked Donghae. "tell to heebyeol if you love her, truly love her ... who knows people who she loves now is you Donghae ... you never ask who that person, right?" Said Eunhyuk and make  Donghae's strong return. "You're right!YAAAA EUNHYUK AH ~ ~ ~ YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER! "Donghae shouted and hugged his friend.

"Yes .. Eunhyuk ah ... I'll reveal my feelings to her tonight .... Hahahaha "said Donghae. "So quickly?" Shocked Eunhyuk. Donghae nodded, smiling sweetly. "Hey ~ ~ ~ not that fast ~~~ Donghae ah you too ... aishhh ah" Eunhyuk sighed. "So when?" Ask Donghae. "I would say to you, the day the right to say that .. okay?!! "said Eunhyuk and go. "Yaaa ... Eunhyuk ah ...where will you go ????"  Donghae yell who saw Eunhyuk go. "Somewhere," said Eunhyuk, closing the door.

"I must ask heebyeol, she fell in love with who .... Well .. go to her house now .. go ~ ~ ~ "Eunhyuk said, holding his car keys. Eunhyuk opened his car door, enter and drive toward the heebyeol's house.

Eunhyuk park his car in front of the heebyeol's house. he press the bell on the front fence heebyeol. Suddenly, "Who?" Sound it out from the speakers next to the bell. "Huh? Heebyeol ah .. This oppa .. Eunhyuk oppa ... "Eunhyuk said ..." oppa? Ohh ..  come in!" the speaker replied that, it is heebyeol's voice. Eunhyuk into the heebyeol's house. "Oppa .. please sit down! "said heebyeol with a smile. "Neeee" said Eunhyuk. "What do you Want to drink?" Asked heebyeol kindly. "Oh ... orange juice!" Said Eunhyuk. "Okay! Wait .. okay?! "heebyeol run to the kitchen.

Heebyeol back to front Eunhyuk with two glasses of orange juice. she put them on the table, then sit on the couch in front of Eunhyuk oppa. "What's wrong oppa?" Asked heebyeol. "Hmmmm,,, I come here to play .. kekekekeke "Eunhyuk said, laughing. "Huh? Hahahahaha "heebyeol laughter. "Heebyeol ah, you live alone in this big house," said Eunhyuk and see to around of home. "Hmmmmm ... true ..alone" heebyeol smile. "You do not feel lonely?" Said Eunhyuk. "Sometimes I feel lonely and bored, oppa ... but I will call Jino, Seohyun, Minho, or key to let a sense of loneliness  was missing, but if they are busy, I will dance oppa ~ ~" answered heebyeol. "dance????" Eunhyuk suddenly glad to hear the words 'DANCE'. "Yes dance ... kkkkkkkkk" heebyeol smile.

"Heebyeol ah ... you should look for boyfriend so you do not feel lonely again ..." giggles Eunhyuk. "Ahhhhhh ... aniyo oppa .... I want to have a boyfriend,,, but I'm not sure he wants ... "said heebyeol. "He?" Said Eunhyuk shocked. "Oooppppssss!" Heebyeol shut his mouth. "Tell oppa ~ ~ ~" said Eunhyuk. "Oppa ~ ~ ~ forgive me! I can not ~ ~ "said heebyeol. "You do not believe to oppa?" Asked Eunhyuk and turn his head. "Oppa,, not like that ..." heebyeol feel sorry for refusing to say who the man to Eunhyuk oppa. "Well .. he is Sungmin oppa ... I loved him since 3 years ago .. but I do not know if he likes me or not .. "explained heebyeol to Eunhyuk who suddenly make Eunhyuk shock and disbelief that the man is his hyung, Sungmin.

"Jincha??" Said Eunhyuk. "Neee" replied heebyeol weak .. "Oppa, please do not say this to him,,, I beg .." continued heebyeol to Eunhyuk .. "Okay ... you just take it easy ... I would not say it." Smile Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk's P.O.V
What should I do now? Donghae love heebyeol and heebyeol love Sungmin hyung .. what can i do? In one side I promise to help Donghae but I also can not destroy the dreams of heebyeol to date with Sungmin hyung ~ ~ ~ ommmaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! Your son is really confused right now !!!!!!!



yaaaaa i need your comments my friends~~~ ~~~~ what will happen??? ... so wait .. okay ???!!!! ^__________^