I'm Sorry! I love you!

I Love You, Not Him!

"YAAAAAAAA ~~~ MWO YAAAA???????" i yelled and let Donghae's hug. I encourage Donghae oppa powerfully that it made him fall to the floor. "OPPA JEONGMAL NAPEUN SARAM! YOU ARE REALLY A BAD PERSON !!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran out of room very quickly, faster than my run when chasing Jino. I kept running and crying, I ran without knowing where I would want to continue running. My leg continues to bring me to run away. I continued to cry, I cry so hard, I really feel disappointed to Donghae oppa. I do not believe that he would do this to me. I'm really disappointed to him. I kept running away and stopped my steps on a beach.
"Oppa !!!!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY A BAD PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU! BABO! BABO! "I yelled with tears flowing on my cheek. I really feel tremendous disappointment. I suddenly fell silent and wept. I can only cry, I can not do anything anymore. I bit my lip. I touched my lips and come back crying very loudly.

Donghae's P.O.V

I sat on the floor. I still do not believe, it all just happens. I stand and looking for heebyeol. I ran downstairs. "You see heebyeol?" Ask me to a person that passes in front of me. "Oh .. I saw her running toward the beach before .." said that man. I ran quickly toward the beach. I saw heebyeol kneel toward the beach. She was crying, she actually feel disappointed to me. I walked slowly approaching heebyeol. I hope she was not angry with me, but I'm sure she must be very angry to me.
"Heeebyeol ah" I call softly. He turned to my direction. I saw her cheeks wet with her tears. she tried to hold her tears, but her tears still fall. She was sobbing. "Sorry ,, i am really sorry~ ~ mianhae,, jeongmal mianhae heebyeol ah ... I'm really sorry" I said to her, and somehow my tears also dropped.
"Oppa why do you do that to me? Was I so easy for oppa?" she shouted, hitting my chest. I tried to calm her self. The blow was felt very weak.

Heebyeol's P.O.V

I keep hitting Donghae oppa's chest. I kept hitting him. I was hitting him as hard-powerful. "AAAAAAAAA I am weak!" Said heebyeol weakly. "I can not make you feel hurt at all .. I am really weak "I said and walked away from Donghae oppa. Donghae oppa suddenly pulled my hand and kneel in front of me. I'm shocked! "Please, heebyeol ah .. I'm so sorry ... I love you!" He said and moved to tears. "I LOVE YOU ... really .. I love you" he said to me and cried. "Oppa ~ ~ ~ are you crying?" Ask me, sitting near him. "I LOVE YOU!" He cried. I can not bear to see his tears continued to flow on his cheeks. I hugged him tightly. "Oppa .. please do not cry anymore ~ ~" I said soothingly. "SO?" Ask dongahe oppa.



You're curious about heebyeol's decision? Just wait ... ^__________^