HEEBYEOL AND MY FRIEND NOT SUNBAE

I Love You, Not Him!

Hello everyone ~ ~ ~ my name is park heebyeol, I'm 19 years old. I am not a student of senior high school, I'm now a university student. Hmmmm, I am a trainee in SM academy, very pleasant to be trainee, we can know many artists there ... .. kkkkkk I'm very close with super junior sunbaenim (senior). They are very good, they never regarded me as a junior. They always treat me as their little sister.

I live alone in Korea. My parents live aboard, I don't have a brother or sister, I'm an only child .... Kkkkkk .... I used to live and grew up in England, but my parents are very busy with their work there, so I go back to korea. I don't have any families in korea, my grandfather and grandmother hve died, my uncle and my aunt aren't in Korea T_____T ~~~~~ I'm lonely, but loneliness is gone since I decided to create a new activity that is becoming trainees in SM academy since 3 years ago ... not long enough? Kkkkkkk .... A few introductory  of myself ~ ~ ~ ^ ^

Krrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg kkkkriiiiinnnnnnnggggggg ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ my alarm woke the sleeping "mwo ya ??????" I shouted to the alarm. "I know it's time to go to the school, but do not shock me ,,, I might get a heart attack ~~~~~~~" I said thos words and throwing the alarm to the bed.

Heebyeol goes to the bathroom, she brushes her teeth. She opened the window of her house while brushing her teeth. she is also preparing breakfast for herself while brushing her teeth. After everything is finished, she goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, she wears the jeans showing heebyeol's beautiful legs, then she wear a long-sleeved shirt and loose that covered her body, then heebyeol wearing a blue vest. Heebyeol looks beautiful and sweet. Then, she takes the bread that she has prepared earlier and took her bag. Heebyeol goes to the campus as usual.

At campus

As usual, heebyeol always notes professor's words with her eyes closed. Heebyeol is not the student who is diligent and not also the student of a slacker, but she's always sleepy when listening to professor's explaination.
"Heebyeol ~ ~ ~ I have told you! Do not write while you're sleeping ~ ~ see! What you wrote .... WHAT A MESS??!!!" Seohyun whispered. Seohyun is a member of SNSD her age is same with me and my classmates as well as my best friend. she's my sunbae at SM entertainment, but in  campus she is not sunbae to me ~ ~ kkkkkkkk .
"mwo huh? Noisy! "I shouted at her quietly. I do not listen to her words and go back to sleep. Seohyun is my best friend who is very talkative, she always does something perfectly, she is very perfect, very different to me ... .. whether it is,,, I also don't really get and understand about myself ... kkkkkkkk

After class
"Today you directly to go to SM again?" Ask Seohyun. "Huh? Yes ... why? "I replied. "We go there together .... I also want to go there ... we go there with SNSD's van... okay?! "Said Seohyun. "Well!" I said to her, smiled.



WOOOOWWWW .... Chapters is boring, right???!!! But you just wait, it's still a little bit boring intro. The next chapter must have cried ~~~~~~ ^ ^