2.

The Promise

Chapter .2

 

 

1 month later

Taemin left his last session of physical therapy and sat down on the bench right outside the building. He swore underneath his breathe for not informing his manager earlier what time he would be done with the session.

He checked his phone, but that only made him realize how slow time was passing by.

20 more minutes Teamin. You can do this. You’ve waited longer for pizza deliver.

“I’m sorry but aren’t you lee taemin?” a girl in her mid 20’s asked making me look up from my phone.

“Oh it’s you, it’s really you” she said jumping up and down, well, that obviously didn’t case a scene in the middle of one the busiest areas of downtown.

“I swear It’s him Enjie, let’s hurry and ask for an autograph”

“wow how does he look so handsome in a simple white t-” another girl added.

I quickly stood up knowing this wasn’t going to stay clam.

“I’m sorry I’m busy with a phone call” I said and began dialing my manger’s phone number.

“Just once please, One picture oppa” a girl who was about his age begged, tears filling her eyes.

He knew if he allowed the picture the river of flowing requests wouldn’t end.

He seen all this and knew one mistake could lead to wars online.

I quickly hailed a passing cab and sighed in relief.

“Excuse me?”, I turned my head and noticed someone was also in the cab as well.

I quickly looked away, hoping it wasn’t a fan. God know what would happen in this tiny vehicle.

“Well hello” she said again.

“Oh sorry, I really need to go somewhere.. fast. I’ll pay for the fee”

“So do I, just know that you’ll get dropped off after me okay, and its fine. I‘ll pay mines and you take care of yours”

I was still facing the other way and was wondering if she didn’t catch on, “Does she not recognize me?” I thought to myself.

The ride was fairly quiet for the most part, I talked to my manger and told him about what happened and that I would be home soon.

She made a few phone calls but never really talked to anyone. She just had the phone to her ear and it seemed like she was really into it.

We reached her destination and before she opened the door, the driver asked for a favor.

“Could I please get an autography miss” he said his voice cracking afterwards

I chuckled, “I’m not a mis-“

“Sure thing” the girl beside me said and accepted the paper and pen from the driver.

Taemin quickly looked over at her and took a good look at the girl.

Her hair was blue-ish grey and she wore a beanie covering half her hair, she had on sweatpants and a fitted shirt with a sweater over it.

“Gong Minji” I said after she looked over at me once she realized I was staring.

She titles her head and took a good glance at me as well.

I got a good view of her face, her small face and slightly lopsided lips from my sudden outburst. Her eyes, they seemed so familiar. When have I seen such a beautiful pair of eyes before, they glowed and spoke her every reaction. Anyone could easily tell how she felt from her face expression, mostly her eyes.

 

“Oh you’re from SHINee” she said chuckling to herself. She gave the autograph back to the driver and exited the taxi.

“Oh wait” I said and got off as well.

She looked back and had a puzzled look.

“Yes?”

I wondered to myself why I had even got off the taxi. I mentally slapped myself and then quickly composed myself.

“you have pretty eyes” I blurted out

“Oh” was all she said, obviously taken back.

I suddenly froze again and felt like time stopped along with me.

Did I seriously just get off the cab to tell her she has pretty eyes” I said out loud

“I didn’t know Lee Taemin talked to himself” she said with a slight smile. I clasped my hands over my mouth but that couldn’t change the fact that I made a complete idiot out of myself.

“If it makes you feel better, I usually think to myself out loud sometimes” she said with a shrug.

“Thanks, I can already feel the embarrassment vanishing” I replied making her laugh out loud.

We were in the middle of the streets talking about our weird hobbies, and none of us seemed to care. I looked around the area and had no idea where I was,

“I’m visiting a friend” she said when she saw what I was doing,

“Oh, I’m sorry if I kept you waiting, I’ll just try to find a cab” I said looking around again

“Don’t think you’ll succeed in that to be honest, this place is fairly remote”

“Oh” was all I could say. “You could come along with me if you want” she suggested.

“Oh I can’t, it’s your friend, and –“ she obviously didn’t care about my opinion because she grabbed my wrist and began running towards the houses with the red rooftop.

Once we reached the front door she made me stand besides the door,

“Let me just tell her first” she said and I nodded.

“I’ll call my manger and hyungs to tell them where I’m at” I said walking down the front steps

“Good luck with that, her house has bad reception” she said

I turned around with my mouth wide open, “You have got be kidding me”

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Okay I guess this is what they call a authors note. 

Thanks for the subscribers and the comments.

Haha, He wasn't' going to die. That didn't even cross my mind tbh. But it made me laugh. I don't know if that sounded mean or not.

I'll have more to say as I update, thank you.