1.

The Promise

 

Chapter .1

 

 

[taemin's pov]

"Are you feeling better?" Onew asked for ninth time, I sighed and replied with a nod. I looked up and scanned the room, my 5 hyungs and a couple of nurses were in the room.

"Okay, that'll do it" one of the nurses said as she took out the needle from my arm.

"You should expect back problems but you are lucky that there were no signs of any broken bones" she finished off, "well then, take care", and with that they left the room leaving just me and my hyungs.

"you should have just forgot about that phone" Key mumbled, "do you know how worried we were yelling out your name", Minho added making the rest nod.

"Sorry" I said and quickly remembered. "the girl" I blurted

"What?" Jonghyun said with a puzzled look,

“T-There was this girl, she was, she was” I began sturrting as I tried getting up but failed misberably,

“whoa there” Minho said holding on to my arm, “What girl Taemin” Key asked

“she was bleeding, and she said- I-“ I was cut short by Onew, “I think he’s talking about the girl who was in the ambulance with him” he whispered to Jonghyun.

“So she’s here in the hospital too?” I asked eagerly.

 “I suppose, we were just told to meet you at the hospital room, so I’m not sure” he added on shrugging his shoulders.

I took in a deep breathe and looked at my bloody sweater, I traced the stains and hoped she was okay.

“I don’t even know her name” I mumbled 

“Did you guys know 2NE1 were on the plane as well?” Minho said getting the attention of the hyungs,

They began to talk about their assumptions earlier and how some even knew before hand.

“we’ll just leave so you can rest, a healthy quick recover is what were all hoping for” Key said interrupting my train of thoughts, I just nodded.

“but you think the activities are going to be postponed?” I asked worried that because my condition we wouldn’t be able to do anything.

“Well we were just going to practice new dance moves but nothing major till next month” Onew responded, I felt a bit better.

Then with that they all bid me goodbye and put the extra food in the mini fridge for me.

Once the room became silent, I opened my eyes and wondered if I’d see her again.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````

 [minji's pov]

 

“Doctor are you sure she can leave?” Chaerin asked the man who was filling out some papers, her eyes filled with concern.

“Yes, if she takes these pills to help with the headache and mild ear infection she should be fine” he said giving her a small white bag.

“Thank you, Thank you” she said bowing, the doctor left the room and I was already dressed in a different outfit. We managed to find extra clothes in Bom’s 10 pound bag.

“You still have a light fever” Dara said putting her hand lightly on my forehead, I just smiled to some extent and replied.

“It’s fine, I feel a whole better, I do” I said with another smile.

But I wasn’t smiling inside, I was worried so much about the boy who I was with earlier, had he made out it out safe?, were the injuries serious?, a million questions were rolling in my mind. I put those thoughts away for a second and looked over at my unnies who were all smiling,  Bom ran over and hugged me ever so tightly.

“You have no idea how worried we were” she said in between breathes.

“I know I’m sorry” I said hugging her back.

“I want a hug too” Dara said pouting and crossing her hands over her chest,

“I’m the leader, someone please tell me why I am excluded from this so called hug” Chaerin added with sarcasm making me grin.  Dara grabbed her hand and we all formed a group hug.

“We haven’t had a group hug since forever” Dara mumbled to herself.

“We should make it an official holiday. Everyday is 2NE1 group hug day” Bom said with a cheesy grin.