4.

The Promise

Chapter .4

 

 

Puppy eye activate in 3

2

1

“please minji-ah, this is the first favor I ever asked of you” I hold my hands in a praying format and pout my lips

“this is the first time we met” she says her posture not shaken by my actions.

I decide to stop making a fool out of myself and just slump on the floor. I fold my legs and try to think of ways to get out of here.

She sits down besides me and lets out a sigh.

“What time is it?” she asks

I look at my phone and reply 6:30.

“hand me your phone”

I give her the phone and she walks to the corner of the garage standing on top of the stool.

“Hello, oh hi oppa”

“oh no, I’m fine, yes. I reached her house. yea”

“oh no I wanted to ask you something, could you pick me from her house now, I found someone around the area who needs to get back home soon and he lives in the city”

“Yea, it’s a he. No, he’s not. Around my age, no oppa. Yes. Okay, thank you oppa I owe you” she smiles and ends the call jumping down from the stool.

I backed up because I realized I was too close trying to listen to her conversation.

She hands me back the phone and says she needs to tell her friend she won’t be staying because of an ‘incident’.

I bow and thank her as she leaves the garage.

The sun begins to slowly set and the view is just breathtaking.

I decide to stroll the area but stay close to the house, not wanting to make her mad, I see kids playing soccer in their lawns and see a couple girls paining their nails on a bench by where we were dropped off earlier the day.

I hear someone calling my name and I turn around and see Minji signaling me to come over, I jog over and see a figure standing next to her.

“You-u weren’t lying Mingkki” the girl next to her says her face quickly turning red.

I stand there smiling nervously and look over at Minji for help.

“Taemin this is my friend, the one I’m supposed to hang out with today but can’t no more thanks to a special someone” she glares at me and she looks at her friend and introduces me,

“and you know him, Taemin from SHINee” she says

I brought forth my hand and she quickly grasped it squealing.

“I’m such a big fan oppa” she says her facing gushing

I laugh again and smile,

“Thank you for being a fan”.

“Yaa Heejan how come you never said that to me” Minji says to her friend crossing her hands across her chest.

Heejan composes her self and laughs nervously,

“how is the same when I grew up with you, plus it’s SHINee mingkki, freaking lee taemin is front of my house” she says the last part a bit too loud.

I chuckle and I see the two girls hug and she walks her back to the house

“If you want you can wait inside her house?” she offers but she spoke too soon, a car comes around the corner and parks an inch away from my feet.

Minji runs from the house and grabs my hand along the way,

“don’t answer with witty answers and just shut up and let me do all the talking” she whispers before we enter the car.

“Hi oppa” she says she closes the door letting me enter before her.

I try to make out a face and wonder who this oppa of hers was, was it her Big Bang oppas, probably SE7EN or even her friends who were back up dancers.

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

Sorry for it being in taemin povs' most of the time, I just had it out that way, I'll have Minji povs' here and there so don't worry.

Thank you for the comments and subscribers

^_____________^