Friendzoned

Why did it have to be like this?

Baekhyun's POV

No way! She can't date him, not after what he did to her. That jerk! You always had a crush on Kan-Mi. You used to be best friends with Kris, until you found out he was dating her. He stole her from you, even though he knew that you loved her. You act civil around him, because you are bandmates and it is in the best interests of the company. He thinks that you have forgiven him, but you will never forget. You watch her, waiting for her response.

"Kris, I don't want to date you because of your scary- fans" Hahahaha, rejection.

"Bacon~ Come in, don't stand there like a lost puppy~" You swagger in, giving her a warm hug. She smiles at you. You point to her leg.

"Ahh, I was being silly this morning. I wanted to go on a stroll, but Kris and I ended up getting chased by his crazy saesang fans and I tripped over, but I'm okay, it will be healed in 2-3 days time~"

"I thought I told you to look after her. Clearly you did not do a good job" Kris stared at you and you continued to glare at him.

"Why don't we talk about this outside, hmm?" You watch him stroll out the door. You ruffle her hair, before leaving, Things are going to get messy.

"Look, she's my girlfriend, so back off"

"Listen, she said she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, so you should back off"

"But I'm her ex-boyfriend, she is most likely to have feelings for me, more than you!"

"Oh yeah, guess who she recognised on first sight? She recognised me, but didn't even have a clue who you are"

BAM! Kris delivered a punch to your face. You were about to return the favour, when you saw her limping outside the door.

"Don't fight, please, I don't want you two to hurt each other!" She limped towards you and you push Kris out of the way and help her back to the bed. Kris continues to glare at you.

"So, you like me too, huh?" She looked at you, and you sheepishly nod. God must be on your side, because she planted a small kiss on your cheeks.

"Yah! You can't kiss him, I'm your boyfriend!"

"No, you're not my boyfriend. Apparently, I broke up with you last week. You're the one who made me end up in hospital, so you shouldn't be here in the first place, telling me what I can and can't do! That's what my parents are for!" 

"Fine! If you really don't want me to be here, I'll leave and never visit you again!"

You watched her, and strangely, her eyes did not water up.

"Why did I break up with Kris?" You don't know whether you should tell her. Even though you are mad at Kris, you care about him enough as a friend, not to dob him in.

"I don't know, he never talked about it" Your phone begins to ring. You remember that you have to film a teaser for EXO's new album. You say goodbye to her and plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Just to be fair, I don't want to be your girlfriend either" You nodded and respected her decision. Though, you would be a better option for her, as you do not have many saesang fans like Kris and most of them are quite well behaved, maybe you shouldn't call them saesang fans. Plus, you actually love her and you know just about everything about her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the first time writing from Baekhyun's point of view, the story feels weird if I don't include his viewpoint and emotions, so yeah, I might do this more regularly with other characters...........................