Peaceful stroll?

Why did it have to be like this?

Kris's POV

You grab her hand and drag her with you down the hospital corridor. When you reach the exit of the hospital, she pulls her hand away from yours, catching you off guard.

"I think it is better if I go by myself. I don't want your fans eating me alive because they got the wrong idea about us." You look at her eyes, filled with fear. You have crazy saesang fans and you are lucky that they didn't follow you to the hospital. You try to grab her hand again, but she flinches from you. She sprints out of the door and you dash after her. She is so freaking fast, you don't remember her being able to run this fast. 

"KRIS!!!!!!!!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME"

"NO, HE'S MINE, BACK OFF YOU HAG!!!!!!!" 

"Oh god, they are here". You could feel them trying to drag you and your t-shirt was starting to rip. You watch Kan-Mi disappear further and further away. You hear a loud ripping sound. It was your favourite t-shirt, since it was the one Kan-Mi got for you on Christmas. You don't have the patience for them. Screw them, screw losing fans, as long as you have Kan-Mi, it will be okay.

"OPPA SO Y!!!!!!!!!!! Y ABS, OPPA, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" That was it, you couldn't take it any more. You turn around and glare at the fans.

" OFF, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSY?!?!? NOW I'M COLD AND LOST TRACK OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!"

"Girlfriend?" All of the fans looked at you in shock.

"I meant best friend, now leave me alone, you crazy es!!!!!!!!!!!" You turned quickly, trying to find Kan Mi.

 

Kan-Mi's POV

Whee~ you've forgotten how fun it is to go running, you've forgotten how fast you are. You turn back, to see whether Kris is following you. You notice a hoard of girls following him. , gotta run faster and you kept sprinting and took lots of turns. Now you are lost. Dammit, Kris was right, you have no sense of direction. Hopefully someone will find you. You realise that you forgot to take your phone and wallet. Well that was stupid. You look around, noticing the beautiful scenery of the park. You walk slowly towards the park and sit on the park bench. If only you had taken your phone, you could take a picture of the park, it's so pretty. You hear someone huffing behind you and you get a shock. There he was, completely shirtless, and damn, he had a nice body, with abs and toned arms. Serves him right though, he saw you almost topless and here he is shirtless in public. He noticed you staring at his body. You look away and shove your jacket into his face.

"What happened to you? Here take my jacket" It's strange, because guys usually give girls their jacket.

"It's fine, really, no need to give me your jacket, you'll get cold" But you could see him shivering and trying to cover his arms. You place the jacket on him. He gives you a small smile.

"You really need the jacket, otherwise the fangirls would be fainting everywhere"

"Are you saying that I have a hot body. Well, you're right, those fan girls are scary as hell. Do you know what you can do to make us feel warm?" You glance at him, puzzled by his questions. He grabbed you and pulled you to his chest. He was right, you feel warm when you are hugging him. You notice a group of  girls slowly approaching. You push him away and start sprinting again. He grabs your hand and you try to let go of it, but he grips it tightly.

"Let's get out of here" You nod and both of you start sprinting.

"OPPA, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? WAIT FOR ME!!!!! DON'T HOLD HER HAND, HOLD MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!! CARRY ME!!!!!!!!!! THAT GIRL IS STEALING YOUR HEART, OPPA GIVE ME YOUR HEART AND I WILL GIVE YOU MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As you are running, you trip over. It seems that you have sprained your ankle, due to you being incredibly clumsy. 

"Go on without me, I don't want you to get eaten alive again!"

"No, you'll get eaten! I'll carry you!" Kris piggy backed you and started to run.

"Don't run, you'll trip over and then we'll both get eaten!" Kris walked as carefully and quickly as possible. You spot a taxi and soon, Kris and you were in a taxi, taking you back to the hospital. He places you carefully onto the bed and soon the doctor fixed up your ankle. He then starts scolding you for being so reckless, but Kris takes all the blame for you.  Afterwards the doctor leaves and says he will be keeping a very close eye on you.

"Thank-you for saving me~ Is there anything I can do for you?" 

"I have one favour to ask of you."

"What is that?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

You stare at him blankly and notice Baekhyun standing at the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH, IT'S SO CHEESY AND IT'S HAPPENING TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!