Last moments

Why did it have to be like this?

Kris POV

"Kan-Mi! Wait!"

You chase after her. You know you have been hurting her, but you have learnt your lesson. She doesn't look back at you and keeps running, but you know she can't keep up with this act.

"Don't go! I can change, I can protect you, I promise!!!!" You grab her wrists, pulling her closer to your chest. But with every pull, she pushed against you. 

"I don't want you, leave me alone!" she screamed

But you don't listen. As you try to crush your lips onto hers, she falls backwards onto the road.

A car with glaring headlights, honks loudly. You sprint towards her, however, you're too late. You cling desperately to her limp, lifeless body. 

Banging on the car, you scream "GET OUT!!!!!!! GET OUT YOU , YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The driver got out and he was intimidated by you. He quickly apologised and tried to get back to his car. You pull him back, trying to resist the urge to punch him. You make him stay here with you. Then, you sprinted back to her body.

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? I know I am an , but it should have never ended like this. Not like this"

You quickly call 119, before clinging to her body again, clasping her cold, yet soft hands. You her soft, brown hair, watching your tears fall onto her beautiful porcelain face. You hear the siren of the ambulance and police car charging towards you.

You try explaining to the ambulance officer what had happened. He nods sympathetically and takes you into the ambulance van, while the police question the driver. You sit there staring at her soft face, with the same sentence repeating over and over again.

Why did this have to happen?

--------------------------------------------------

I've decided to use Kan-Mi instead of "You', just a heads up :D