The Aftermath

Why did it have to be like this?

I forgot to give the doctor a name, so I've decided to call him Doctor Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kan-Mi's POV

You had a nice refreshing sleep, despite your crappy day yesterday. You tiptoe to the door and lock it, so there won't be any more embarrasing scenarios, like last time. After changing and showering, you unlock the door and find you have an unexpected vistor. It's Sehun. 

"Noona!!!!!!" You almost got crushed by Sehun's bear hug. You smiled. He's so cute, especially when he tries to act manly. You try to ruffle his hair and he bends down, so that you can do that. 

"Sehun, have you had breakfast?"

"No....... Let's go have some~" You nod in approval. You see Doctor Jung walking past. 

"Ahh, Miss Jin, are you off to have breakfast?" You nod.

"Be careful, don't want to have another incident like yesterday. Make sure you come back by 11am, I need have a check up with you." Doctor Jung chuckled. Sehun looked confused and waited for Doctor Jung to leave.

"Noona, what did he mean by, yesterday"

"Ahh, I was careless and tripped over and sprained my ankle, but don't worry, I'm fine now~" You almost trip over again, but Sehun grabbed your arm.

"I think Noona should hold onto me~" You nod and linked arms with him, listening to him and his problems of being the maknae and his lisp.

You and Sehun arrive at a quiet cafe shop. He leads you to a table with Luhan quietly teaching Xiumin some Chinese phrases. Both of them wave cutely to you. You sit down and Sehun asks you what you want to eat. You scan through the menu and choose to have a chocolate crossiant, with mocha. You were not in the mood for coffee, but you really needed it, so mocha was your best option. Sehun skipped happily to the counter, while Xiumin continued with his Chinese lesson. You pull out your phone. 

Kris: Where are you? 

You didn't know how to reply and Luhan snatched the phone off you. He types something rapidly and hands the phone back to you. You glare at him, before thanking him. He wrote:

I'm with Luhan at the moment, so don't worry~

"Does he trust you that much?"

Luhan looked at you with his big deer eyes and nodded. Sehun arrived with the food and drink.

"I'll pay you back later"

"No, need, I want to treat you~" You ruffle his hair, he's so adorable. 

"Hey........." You look up and see Baekhyun. You didn't want to see him, but at the same time, you wanted to. He sat opposite you.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, it was a bit rash, I shouldn't have forced my feelings to you."

"It's fine, I kind of needed a break from Kris, I really want to spend time with friends, like you guys~"

The atmosphere became nice and relaxed, with everyone practising their variety skills to you.

They all accompained you to the hospital and then you saw her.

"LINDSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You give her the most giantic hug ever. 

"AHH, KAN-MI, YOU'RE ALIVE, OMG, I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT BACK YESTERDAY, SO THAT'S WHY I HAVEN'T VISITED YOU!!!!!!!!"

Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin and Baekhyun, watched the two of you being complete idiots. You hold hands and half-skip into the hospital.

"What's the time?"

"10:55, why"

"5 minutes left~ 5 minutes left~ till my check up"

"I saw what you did there, better hurry!"

You manage to get to your room, before Doctor Jung arrived.

"Ahh, you're back in one piece. I see you've brought a friend as well." He's so funny. He checked your foot and did other check ups. Tomorrow you'll be having another brain scan. 

"That's it for today, enjoy the rest of the day with your friend" and you watched Doctor Jung head out of your room.

"Let's go shopping!"

"Not too much walking laah~" You point to your foot. You grab your wallet and link arms with Lindsay. Today is going to be a great day. You two are skipping again, but Lindsay crashes into someone. 

"Sorry, I should watch where I'm going.......... oh hey Kris"

"Hey, um, can I steal Kan-Mi for a bit?"

"How long, cause I'm about to go shopping with her right now"

Kris looked at you sadly. 

"Just for a few minutes" Lindsay nodded and ran to the nearest bathroom.

"Uh, hey, um about yesterday, I just, um......" You watched Kris stammer. It was actually pretty hilarious watching him, since he is usually the all mighty eloquent Kris, who usually has to help people who are stammering.

"I get it, it was very confusing and you know, emotions were clouding your judgement"

"Well, will you be my girlfriend?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUHAHAHAHAHA, CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I don't know whether she should or shouldn't date him, you decide in the comments