Chapter 5

Freefalling Kisses ~the story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

It was his fifth glass of the night, and he wasn't anywhere near being drunk. Staring thoughtlessly at the glass in his hands, the bubbles of the dull-yellow liquid slowly rising to the surface, LuHan suppresses a sigh building in his chest.

He's been sighing way too often lately, enough to draw attention from the one-tracked-mind Tao.

Lifting his gaze from the cup, he turns to look out at the dance floor from his seat at the bar. Women and men alike were grinding and pushing their bodies up against each other, as the mystifying lights of the club cast a dizzying affect across the floor. He never understood why people liked to be so close, allowing others to invade their personal space. Bringing his glass to his lips, he drowns the contents before contemplating whether or not to ask for another cup.

"A water please," LuHan suddenly hears from a few seats beside him.

Water? His lips almost twitch into a grin. Who asks for water at this club? At Club Exodus? People don't pay millions to get in here, just to have a glass of water...

Needing to see the face of such an amusing person, LuHan turns his head towards the owner of the voice.

The guy was tall, probably a lot taller than himself, and was clad in a simple shirt and jeans; both black, and both fitting too well on the perfectly proportionate body. LuHan notes the slim yet defined arms, the strong back, and long legs.

My, aren't you blessed, LuHan muses, his doe-like eyes shamelessly roaming over the boy's body. His hair was slicked back, away from his, LuHan admits, handsome face.

He seems a bit young though, he thinks, staring at the side profile of the boy. He had a million guesses on how he got into the club, but ignored them all. It wasn't much of his business, and he honestly could care less. Many people want to enter this club; and some went through drastic measures.

He doesn't look like a drug-addict though. LuHan continued to stare not-so-secretively as the guy drowned his cup of water. Although LuHan didn't want to admit it, he couldn't help but to silently admire the exposed neck and skin of the young boy; the golden sheen was inviting.

Something's wrong with me, LuHan murmurs inwardly. He blames it on the alcohol.

Just as he was about to deem the boy an attractive eye-candy and order for another cup of his favored bittersweet substance; their eyes meet. And LuHan's tenses as he forgets who he is, where he is, and what he was doing.

Déjà vu, he whispers, staring into the black, lightless eyes of the boy, whose face was a lot more handsome than seeing it from the side. LuHan felt like he was back at the moment on the terrace of his room, staring down at the busy lights of the city and wishing for something to whisk him away from the life he currently lead. Except this time, he was lost in the onyx gems that reflected the lights of the club like a mirror.

It could've been his own imagination, but LuHan saw the boy also startle in surprise as they continued to hold each other's gaze. Neither moved, or uttered a single word. They were lost in each other's eyes, one of black crystal and other of melted chocolate, as a recreation of the Garden of Eden was replayed in their minds and hearts.

Was it coincidence, that out of all the mingling bodies in the club, that LuHan had shared eye contact with this boy? That these feelings that were washing over him, were just due to the alcohol in his system?

He sure hoped so. Because LuHan sure as hell didn't believe in fate.

 



SeHun knew he would never enjoy clubs. And he had confirmed his own suspicions tonight.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol will never let me live this down, he thinks, sitting on the cover of the toilet seat with his head placed between his legs.

He had came into the club with JoonMyun, as JongIn previously entered ten minutes before them. At first, SeHun felt fine, save for the slightly uncomfortable sweat that formed on him like second skin. But after another twenty minutes of being pushed, touched, and rubbed in so many wrong ways, he had fled into the confined safety of the bathroom stalls.

He, for one, was not a touchy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter