Bestfriend Activities

OtomoDachi Monogatari (우정의 이야기)

 

Chapter 2: Bestfriend Activities

-----------------------------------------

 

               Jieun was practicing playing her flute in front of the Dance troupe Clubroom doorstep while waiting for Cheondoong to come out when a stranger arrived.

 

              “Jieun-ssi,what are you doing here?,”a sunbae asked Jieun.

               Jieun smiled at him sweetly,”sunbae,Im waiting for Cheondoong-ah to come out. Please don’t tell him that Im here,I don’t wanna interrupt what he’s doing,” she politely demanded, somehow aware  that the sunbae is a member of the troupe and he’ll tell Cheondoong about her once he got in.

              The sunbae smiled back at her then went in.He quickly scanned the area for a particular blonde, and there he is, prcticinga new dance for his presentation as a guest and judge for the local competition ‘Incheon Got Talent’.

               “Cheondoong-ah, Lee Jieun is waiting for you outside and it seems like she’s been there for a long time.

               “IU?! Gawd!,”Cheondoong quickly stopped dancing then went into the comfort room.Minutes leater.he came out,all sweaty and haggard.

               “Cheondoong?What happened to you?You look like you’ve been by Godzilla,”Jieun gasped at response of seeing her friend’s appearance when he came out of the clubroom. Cheondoong’s hair were unruly and wasn’t as spiky as it was supposed to be, his necktie is loose and his back is all wet.

                 “If I tell you that what you are babbling about are all true, would you believe me?,”He asked as he panted.

                 Jieun shrugged her shoulders and grinned widely,”I finished fixing my invention back at the lab ‘coz we had vacant periods earlier.Fix yourself up and I’ll treat you to icecream!”.

                 “Chincha?!That’s great,”Cheondoong brightened up and seemed like he’s not tired at all,”it’s only 2:30, That means we have a lot of time to eat!”

                People eyed the two as they walk to the school gates, happily laughing and fighting at each other,LOUDLY.Cheondoong kept on uttering about Jieun should give her bag to him so he can carry it but Jieun also kept on insisting not.In the end, they played rocks-papers-scissors to determine the winner.Cheondoong won and danced the ‘octopus dance’ in glee,girls around squealed in delight except for Jieun who was pouting , she throwed her bag  to Cheondoong who was busy showing his public display of winner’s confidence, he stooped and followed Jieun.

               “Cheondoong is so cool! I like his hair,”Eunjung commended.

               “He will be mine!hwahahahaha!,”Qri evilly laughed.

               “Nuh-uh,as if that will happen,”Hyomin rolled her eyes.

               “Yeah unnie,you just witnessed him dancing his signature dance just because Jieun-ssi gave him her bag to carry,is that TOO normal for you?,”Jiyeon added.

               “You would never have the chance to hook up with Cheondoong-ssi. You have to dig up a big hole and put animal manures in it first before he accepts you,”Boram agrred with Hyomin and Jiyeon.

               The other people around nodded in agreement.

               “Annyeong Doongie and Jieun ! ,”a waiter who knows them greeted and ushered them in a table at the balcony,second floor.

               “Thanks Kikwang,”the two chorused.

               “Give us the new inserts on the menu please,”Jieun ordered.The waiter nodded then walked out.

               “As I said earlier,my treat,”Jieun reminded.

               “I have my own money,”Cheondoong shot back.

               “Whatever blockhead,”

               “Well,for your information Ms. I-HAVE-A-LOT-OF-MONEY-SO-I-HAVE-TO-TREAT-CHEONDOONG,don’t you know that Im Mr. I-AM-THE-GUY-AND-MEN-ALWAYS-GET-TO-TREAT –THE-LADIES?,”

               “Indeed Mr. I-AM-THE-GUY-AND-MEN-ALWAYS-GET-TO-TREAT –THE-LADIES,how about we pay for our individual expenses?,”

               “Sure,I’ll pay 99% of the bill,”

               Jieun frowned,this lad always have his counters.

               “Enjoying yourselves?Here’s your orders,”Kikwang laid two plates of strawberry special made gelatin icecream with long spiral flexible sprinkles and a chocolate syrup on top of each gelatin.

               Cheondoong handed his credit card even before Jieun can.She just rolled her eyes and started chowing her food down,Cheondoong did the same.

               

                 Minutes later,Jieun teasingly deathglared Cheondoong.

                “Aww..IU,don’t give me that look,You look moe~,”Cheondoong reacted dreamily.

                Jieun was about to say something but stopped because she saw something below in the sidewalks.

                 “Y-yahh..gwaenchana?,”Cheondoong asked and stuffed a spoonful of gelatin to Jieun’s mouth.

                 Jieun stepped back to reality and death glared Cheondoong.”IU-CHOP!,”she yanked his head with her right hand.

                “Ow! What’s that for?!,”Cheondoong stood up in surprise after getting a yank in the head front Jieun. People eyed him suspiciously. Cheondoong quickly sat down after noticing the people.

                “Why don’t you dance your octopus dance to gain more attention?,”Jieun laughed sarcastically.

                “Only if you do it with me,” Cheondoong conditioned .Jieun smirked and continued eating then she remembered what she saw earlier: a little girl carrying a guitar in her back.

                “Cheondoong-ah, can I tell you something..,”Jieun stuttered anxiously.

                Cheondoong mentally gasped and stopped eating in surprise,he lifted his head and faced her.She asked him if she can tell him something?That’s quite suspicious,if she’s not joking then should be one heck of a problem.

 

_________________________

TBC. ^^v

 

  

      

 

 

comment and subscribe ^^