Crash

OtomoDachi Monogatari (우정의 이야기)

A/N: Semestral break is finally near! Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting :) You make me feel inspired. Btw, sorry for the late update, I've been really busy with my studies since I'm on my last year of High School. Hope you understand. Thanks. Also hope that you guys are still on DoongEun. Also, I can guarantee to you that this chapter is worth it. :)

 

########################

Chapter 4: Crash

 

      

 

"God, what's happening to her?" Cheondoong asked himself. He was on one of the school building's rooftop. He's so dang worried about Jieun, she didn't come to school these last few days. "This is all my fault, I knew that that was just a lighty revelation but still, I overreacted. Aish! What will I do know?" He punched the hard brick wall in front of him.

Tommorow night, Cheondoong will judge 'Icheon got talent'. He already fantasized about what will be Jieun's reaction once she see Cheondoong's performance. She'll be proud of him. But seeing how things are going in reality, it seemed like it's never gonna happen now.

Tommorow, is also Park Cheondoong's birthday. He was also worried about the fact that Jieun never mentioned it, even after and before when the current perdicaments happened. Jieun usually gives him a big box in his each birthday, really, I'm not kidding, it's really huge. It has life-sized stuffed animals inside, Elephant, Giraffe, Lion, etc.

Cheondoong almost choked at the thought that he's reminiscing happy moments with Jieun, even though they're not friends in the time being. He sighed in defeat, he needed a plan, but what kind of plan?

______________________________

 

"Woah unnies, I never thought you can dance pretty well. Im utterly impressed," Jieun said. The six maids flushed at the same time.

Yep, Jieun said she'll pay them on double if they help her in her performance, 'coz she decided to join Incheon got talent in order to have revenge to Cheondoong- the smarty missy Lee Jieun WILL outwit him in terms of singing and dancing. "Come on unnies, let's prepare for the show!" Jieun excitedly announced. The maids nodded eagerly (for the sake of the doubled salary!) And put the props needed for their performance later. "I'll finally get my revenge, Park Cheondoong. I'll show you that I'm at the same level with you, I'm gonna be like you. Heh Heh."

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~<~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Provincial Convention center.

 

 

The bleachers are so full that some of the audience are standing. It was a great night for such show.

"Okay folks! This is the time you have been waiting for! Let's start the show!" The MCs, Boongsun and Juri announced.

"Let's begin with the introduction of the judges!" Boongsun said.

 

"Yez partner let's start with SNSD's Kim Taeyon, we should be thankful that she's here. She flied all the way from Seoul just to join us!" Juri added.

Taeyon stood up and waved her hands, she's warmly welcomed by the energetic viewers who kept squealing.

 

 

"The second Judge is T-Ara's Ham Eunjung! She came here for vacation so we took this opportunity to make her as one of the Judges!" Boongsun announced.

"Hello." Eunjung stood up and greeted the applausing audience.

"Lastly, Incheon's pride, Park Cheondoong!" The convention center became noisy with high pitched shouts and squeals.

"Cheondoong, we love you! >_<" a mob of Fangirls shouted.

Cheondoong stood up and only waved at the expectant audience then went straight back to his seat without a word.

"That's our Judges for tonight! How about we go straight to the performances?" Juri asked her counterpart.

"Sure partner. Oh, and by the way, we have a total of twelve competitors! Every after three performances, our judges will show off some talent! Will that be okay for you, viewers?!" Boongsun replied.

"YEEEAH!" The viewers chorused. "OKKAAY so let's start with..."

 

1st- f(x): electric shock 

2nd- B1A4: Head over Heels

3rd- Boyfriend: boyfriend

= Taeyon: Twinkle =

4th- Secret: Poison

5th- G.dragon: Crayon

6th-Eru: I hate you

= Eunjung: Day by day =

7th- Ukiss: 0330

8th- Juniel: Ready Go!

9th- Orange Caramel: Lipstick

 

"And now, Park Cheondoong please occupy the stage and show us what you got!" Boongson and Juri both chorused.

Cheondoong smiled at the audience and walked up to the stage. He was wearing an american inspired tux with a matching blue striped black tie. His cowlick blonde hair making him dreamier than ever.

However, he wasn't really at the mood to sing and dance. Jieun isn't even there to watch and cheer him up. The music started to roll and his back up dancers started to position themselves behind Cheondoong who was suddenly hit by the spotlight.

He deeply sighed. IU wouldn't want him to be such an uninspired lazy dork. "I might as well just do this thing right," Cheondoong said to himself with one-sided optimism.

Who knows? Maybe Jieun and he can be friends again 'sooner' if Cheondoong gets more renowned. You know that he'll try anything just for Jieun to forgive him.

 

Song:

 

Maldo an dwae jeongmal wanbyeokhae sumi gappa igeon banchigingeol

= 'Maybe... Maybe, IU is just there...' =

Neoui nun geu ip geu modeun ge naui maeumeul da heundeureo noheungeoltt Itji motal geunyeoui cheot neukkime babocheoreom ppaeatgin mam nae Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom nan sarange buri nago Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo(tto ttwigo) jebal sallyeojwo you're My girl~

= The fangirls squealed like crazies that just escaped from a mental hospital. "He's so dreamy!" They chorused. =

= On the other side, team IU just arrived at the convention. They were too busy practicing that they overlooked the time.

"Whoa whoaa!" Jieun and her maids hurrily went out of the SUV and ran inside the convention center. =

Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon sumi gappa Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo neol chatgo Where you are~ neol gidaryeo

= "Omo omo! Isn't that Cheondoong-ah?" One of Jieun's maids noticed Cheondoong who was cooly both dancing and singing at the stage.

"Oho! You're right!" Jieun felt her excitement arouse. "Unnies, please just go on to the backstage and prepare the props, I'm gonna help later."

"Yes, agasshi." The maids bowed and ran away. "Yosh. I'm going to cheer him up. I don't care if he ignores me! I'm going to do what I want!" Jieun resolved and started to find a place where she can root Cheondoong. =

Neoneoneo neol ije mannan geon a jinjja daebaksageon Amuri bwado neol algo sipeo konani dwae nae maeummoreulkkeol Nan jakku neol saenggakhae geol nae cheossarangdo itge haesseo neon Gyesok niga garago haedo nan niga darago malhago malteya

= 'Cammon Park Cheondoong, YOU can do it' thought Cheondoong to encourage himself.

"CHEONDOONG!" Someone shouted. 'Who-' Despite the roaring shouts and squeals, that voice still stood up. He started to look for it while still singing.

"Cheondoong! Right here!" The high-pitched voice came again.

 

'I- IU?' =

 

 

'Cause I Love You Girl

= The fangirls squealed crazier because of the last phrase Cheondoong just sang, the convention center looked like a concert place. (A/N: I dunno how to call the, uhh, concert place. Haha. Mental block.)

"Agasshi, the MCs said we're next! Hurry up you need to change!" One of Jieun's maids pulled her to the backstage.

"Aww Unnie you're such a KJ." =

Itji motal geunyeoui cheot neukkime babocheoreom ppaeatgin mam nae Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom nan sarange buri nago Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo(tto ttwigo) jebal sallyeojwo you're My girl~ = 'HEY, where is she going?!' Cheondoong mentally shouted.

= Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon sumi gappa Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo neol chatgo Where you are neol gidaryeo Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na na na na Na na na na na ~ na na na na na Na na na na na ~ na na na na na Japhildeut hadagado meoreojineun geunyeo Naege budi hanbeon gihoereul jebal juryeom Nae mami deullindamyeon daedaphaeyo naege~ Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom nan sarange buri nago Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo(tto ttwigo) jebal sallyeojwo you're My girl~ Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon sumi gappa Help me help me help me Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo neol chatgo Where you are~ neol gidaryeo

 

(Song: Crash by B.A.P.)

 

Cheondoong's song ended with very noisy rounds of applauses from the audience.

"Wow Cheondoong-ah that was so cool!" Boongsun announced.

"Aw come on we have three performances left. Can we call them out now?" Juri interrupted.

"Okay okay. Oh, next is..." Boongsun cliffhanged,"IU!!" Cheondoong's ears twitched, "IU?"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Yeah I can feel it too. This Chapter was long and also a good one. Please do comment and subscribe. More comments, more updates. :)

Thanks for reading.