Fights with dense reasons

OtomoDachi Monogatari (우정의 이야기)

 

Chapter 3: Fights with dense reasons 

---------------------------------------------------

 

                  Cheondoong mentally gasped and stopped eating in surprise, he lifted his head up to see the face of the anxious Jieun, and she asked him if she can tell something to him?  That’s quite suspicious; if she’s not joking then this must be one heck of a problem.

                   “Yeah,” Cheondoong trembled.

                   “I-I know that you’ll be surprised but I wont know if you’ll be happy or sad,” Jieun stuttered and Cheondoong just stared at her with those almond eyes sparkling with interest.”I’m planning to enter entertainment business after high school,” Jieun flushed red in embarrassment then bowed.

                   Cheondoong’s heart skipped a beat and his world stopped, he kept on repeating what Jieun said earlier on his mind.

                   “Cheondoong-ah?,” Jieun nervously ruffled his hair with her right hand.

                    The blonde deathglared the brunette, Jieun gasped in fear and quickly planned to take her hand away from Cheondoong but too late, he grabbed it already and tightly.

                   “IU, what is the meaning of this? You were hiding something from me? Why? ,”he seriously asked.

                  Jieun was terrified,  she did not do anything but to tell him the truth, she just discovered the other side of her bestfriend which she was oblivious to for a long ten years.

                  “Cheondoong I’m really sorry! I didn’t really plan on telling it to you because I embarrassed. Don’t be mad at me~,” Jieun pleaded, “It all started after you moved out of the manor, I had nothing else to do so I studied music and dance .. then I knew that I’m qualified to be like you too.”

                     Cheondoong released his grip on Jieun’s hand,” Ms. Lee, you’re keeping too much secrets from me, am I really your bestfriend or what? Being an Idol is not an easy task, even if you’re very wealthy if you can’t win other people’s hearts, how can you be an idol? That attitude of keeping important things from your bestfriend is an indirect example. I’m also saying this because I don’t want you to be heartbroken in case you don’t succeed. In other words, I’m saying all of these things because I care for you and I don’t want to keep even the least important information from my so-called ‘bestfriend’, UNLIKE YOU,”Cheondoong said then walked out, leaving Jieun dumbfounded in result of Cheondoong’s meaningful lecture.

 

 

Sub-chapter: Guilty in every way

THE NEXT DAY:

                     Cheondoong went in the train, alone. He simply regretted everything he said to Jieun when they were in the icecream parlor. Guiltier he felt as he thought about it more, Jieun was hurt badly and he seemed that he was discouraging her instead of only telling her what he thinks about that matter.

                     Cheondoong sighed deeply then glanced at the spot where Jieun always sit. Obviously, she’s not there. Then he remembered Jieun’s financial status, he always wondered why Jieun use trains instead of using her limos when coming to school, she’s wealthy after all. He should ask her that, but the question is: can he?

                    “Cheondoong-ssi, where’s Jieun-ssi? Is she sick or something?,” a student from their school approached him and asked.

                      Cheondoong flinched. Why is he asking him about that?

                     “Uh... I don’t really know. Why are you asking?”

                      “It’s just weird not seeing Lee Jieun going to school with you,”

                     “Uh… sorry about that,”

                     The train stopped. Cheondoong immediately came out, avoiding the stranger who kept on babbling questions about him and Jieun. It’s annoying when someone’s following you like paparazzi, really.

                      Minutes later, he arrived at the school absent-mindedly. He ignored every ‘good morning’ greeted to him which seemed a little suspicious for the other people.

_________________________

                       Jieun is in the middle of her 50x50m music room. She stared at the different colored guitars hanging on the wall, her grand piano and electric organ on the side on the side of the room, on the desk where twenty prestige designed flutes near the door and on her little stage with large speakers on both sides. Yeah, it’s the best practice room anyone not anyone can have.

                       Every time Jieun sees this different kind of repertoire, she’s overjoyed, but now, it became different.

                       “I never wanted to be a prodigy or genius … wants to be like him too. WHAT A STUPID PERSON YOU ARE PARK CHEONDOONG! You think only people of your kind can only be idols?! You’re insulting Einstein and Newton! I’ll show you something that will make you regret saying those things! I’ll make you regret being mad at me! HWAHAHAHAHAH~ !”

 

----------------------------------------------

TBC.

----------------------------------------------

 

End of chapter 3 ^^ hope you liked it ^^ C&S. Thanks!!!

Let me know what you want to happen next ^^ maybe I’ll consider it and add that idea on the story ^^

------------------

 

@ lycheeroses

            you're the author of 'Blindfolded' right? It's an honor for me to be subscribed by you !!! ><

 

@ Hansang and Minaohmina

            contented? hahaha

 

thanks for the comments ^^