Oh Yeah

OtomoDachi Monogatari (우정의 이야기)

Chapter 1 : OH YEAH

----------------------------------------

 

 

               "Airhead,"a girl with auburn locks fixed in a low ponytailnudged the lft shoulder of a blonde beside her.

                "Wench,"the blonde shot back,followed by a playful smirk.

                "Jerk,"

                "Freak,"

                "Whacko,"

                "Jimmy Juniora,"

                "ert,"

                 Cheondoong flinched,"YAH! I'm not something like that !,"defended cheondoong,shrugging Jieun's shoulders with his hands back and forth.Jieun rolled her eyes and coughed fakely,signalling him that this isnt the time to be doing that.After all,they are in a public crowded area-a train.

                 Cheondoong was alarmed,he faintly acted cool and then avioded the eyes of suspicioning people.Minutes later,the train stopped and people rushed ot,including the two.

                "Yah IU, let's go eat icecream after classes.I heard they have new inserts in the menu,"Cheondoong suggested,holding  two identical bags in his right shoulder.

                Jieun puffed out her cheeks,looking disappointed,"Mianhaae Doongie, I have to finish my invention for the science fair and I dont think I can come with you."

                 "Yah,you have time for science there and here,how about your precious bestfriend?He's more important than science,"defended Cheondoong,eyes sparkling like a lost puppy waiting for a good samaritan to pick him up.

                 "Hmmm..then you should find a new bestfriend,"Jieun joked.

                 Cheondoong frowned and walked away but Jieun grabbed a part of his sleeve.

       

                "W-wait Cheondoong-ah! I was just joking!,"Jieun lifted her lower lip upwards,afraid the blonde may really do the act of replacing her.

                Cheondoong bursted out laughing on Jieun's show of sheer stupidity then hung his left arm around jieun," stupid IU, why would I replace you?You are the best bestfriend ever to exist in milky way galaxy!,"he continued laughing.

                 Jieun sighed in relief but some part of her is also annoyed,"yeah, doongie,you too."She smirked then hit cheondoong's tummy with her elbow.Cheondoong shrieked in pain as they continued walking to school.

 

                 As soon as they went in the black gate,the were greeted by an uncountable number of students.The two waved at them like celebrities.

                 Lee Jieun and Park Cheondoong are the Incheon Provincial highschool's pride,the two won many competitions that lifted the school's reputation and honor up.

                 Jieun is a prodigy and she's an expert in inventing things and making new products like detergent bars and powders added with some kind of chemicals that make clothes super white and you dont have to wear deodorants because of other complicated explanations.

      

                 The same with Cheondoong.however, in a different manner.He is the captain of PHIS dance troupe,he is adored by many women,including elders.He's both familiar in singing and dancing so many people say that he'll be a part of entertainig businesses near future.

    

--------------------------------

                          "Jieun-sunbae ! can we get a picture wit you?," a group of fresmen attached themselves to Jieun.Cheondoong frowned,he doesnt like it when she's being dragged awy from him.After taking few pictures,Jieun went back to find him and unfortunately, he was busy laughing with the seniors.Minding that she has chemistry classes waiting for her in the lab,she walked away with heavy shoulders.This things always happens before classes start so they doesnt have the chance to bid good lucks to each other since theyre in different sections.Jieun in 3-A and cheondoong in 3-C but that doesnt stop them fron being the best buddies.

                         "OHMIGAWD. Jieun-sunbae is really pretty!,"a girl squealed and hugged her camera.

                         Cheondoong heard that and scanned the whole area for a particular auburn bu he found nothing.Disappointed,he left the sunbaes and went to his room.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

THAT'S all for chapter 1 ^^v

                  

 

  YEAH CHEONDOONG-SSI, THAT's RIGHT  :D

 

                           

 SWEEEt~ ^^