Surprise~

THE ONE ~

 

                                STORY 2 – Park Bom & Hyunmin                                 

 

Park Bom’s POV

Location: Japan

I was sitting in the car with my manager waiting till we reach our destination. A couple phone model shoot. A really good concept and opportunity to visit and promote to Japan as my manager mentioned.

When we arrived at the studio I immediately went to the dressing room to get ready. While I was putting on my make-up I heard the assistant manager saying something while reading some papers.

“Interesting” she said “Such a coincidence! It’s only been 7 months so she’ll probably remember…”

“What are you talking about?” I asked her

“You’ll see soon”

“You know I don’t like surprises. Tell me please”

“I can only tell you one thing! Do you know who your partner for the photo-shoot is?”

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

After getting ready it was time for the photo-shoot to begin.

I slowly walked to the right side of the studio.

I could see the production team, the photographer, my manager and two other people standing there. They probably were my partner for this concept and his manager. My “partner” was now talking with his manager in a way that I could only see his back. But as I was walking closer and closer his figure looked somehow familiar… I’m probably wrong I thought at first until…

I was only 5 meters away from him when he turned and faced me.

“Hello! How small is the world…Don’t you agree?” he chuckled.

And this laughter was very familiar to me…

Yes…Until seven months ago I used to hear it every day on our apartment that our groups were sharing…

“So how are you doing lately?” Hyunmin said.