THE ONE ~

THE ONE ~

 

Sandara’s POV

Our flight landed a little earlier than expected. CL wanted to take a look at Tokyo’s shops but we were too tired to do so. In the end we went straight to our apartment at Gonohaku’s street. It was on the second floor so we had to use the elevator. As CL is the leader of the group she was the one who opened the door and took the first step into our apartment saying “hooray”. We all laughed and walked in.

The apartment looked quite spacious and luxurious. We were too bored to check all the rooms so we just sat in the living room with the panoramic view. Minzy fell asleep on the couch, Park Bom fixing her nails while CL and I were watching a drama series on TV.

Suddenly we heard the sound of a key at the door. I was shocked and scared for a moment but after I saw my friends’ calm expressions I realized that nothing was wrong. It was obviously our roommates that our company decided to have in our stay at Tokyo! A new band called DGNA consisting of 5 members.

The guys walked in while whispering and laughing at each other. By their movements it was clear that they hadn’t seen us yet.

The first boy that walked into the living room was very good-looking & adorable, with girly features. The ‘face’ of the band I supposed. After seeing us he seemed shocked for a moment but then he smiled warmly at us and stated “It seems we aren’t the only ones here guys”. And he continued while smiling again at us “My name is Karam”

“What do you mean? And who are you talking to? ...” another guy entered the room. He was taller, good-looking too but with manly features and a husky voice – he seemed quite scary ~

“Ohh ...”   he said and smirked.

Two other guys entered the room.

The first one had red hair (!). He seemed really young & cute with an equally cute smile.

As for the other guy, well, if the one with the husky voice was Quite scary he was totally scary -_-‘’ He looked like a Dracula or something though I had to admit that he was an extremely beautiful Dracula!

When the last guy said “One, two, three!” all the guys bowed and shouted “Nice to meet you. We are DGNA. Please take care of us!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Us sitting –almost sleeping in the couch-

And them, shouting like that…

Well, the whole scene was hilarious. For a moment there was total silence and then Park Bom started laughing.

“What’s so funny?!” the guy with the husky voice asked.

“Nothing” said Bom.

 “Oh no, we didn’t begin very well” I thought…

Silence again~

Luckily the guy with the red hair broke the silence.

“Um guys… Where is Injun? “

That was the time when I realized that there were 4 guys in front of us and not 5 us our manager had said.

While I was thinking about that, another person entered the room.

 

And I was Captivated…

It’s true…, from the moment I first saw him I was captivated by his kind features, his cute smile & charm... 

No... He wasn’t the most beautiful guy in this world but, Yes,

Yes I knew that he was the One for me…

 

 

 

 

 

My Comments:

End of the first chapter!

It's the first time writting sth like this so, as i said before, i'll be really glad to receive both good and negative comments.

^_^ 

P.S: Does anyone know how to put an image on each chapter?

I tried putting the url of an image i made into the "Main image" space but for some reason it doesn't work xP That's why it took me so long to upload the 1 chapter and in the end there was no image X_X Sorry and i';; appreciate some help T_T x") 

Bye Bye devil