Just Greetings

THE ONE ~

[This chapter can be skipped. It's the end of the introductions of the rest of the members that weren't in the previous chapters.]

 

Park Bom’s   POV

After eating breakfast my mood was seriously down so I was really pleased when we went sightseeing and of course for shopping! I think that we all finally relaxed and felt better.

When we returned to our apartment most of the boys have left to go sightseeing as well. Only Karam appeared in front of us when we opened the door.

“Good morning” Karam said as soon as he saw us.

“You should better say good afternoon! It’s almost 4 pm!” I said.

“Haha you’re right…Good afternoon then” he said while laughing.

We all smiled at him and went to sit on the living room with Karam following us.

There we found another guy reading some a book. The so called ‘Dracula Guy’ that Dara told me yesterday night Keke…

 When he saw us he stood up and greeted us.

“Annyong”. My name is Lee Su Hoon but please call me Mika. I’m the leader of the group…” he then looked at us and smiled lightly.

“In that case I shall greet you again, this time properly, and reveal you my true name too! Haha!” said Karam.

“Keke! We can’t wait ” Minzy and CL replied. 

*fake cough* “Well…My name is Park Hyun Chul but you can all call me by my stage name which is Karam. I’m the second main dancer and vocalist of the group and it’s really nice meeting you!!” he gave us a huge adorable smile.

“It’s really nice meeting both of you” some of us said.

My Comments!

Finally!!! The introductions came to an end. I know I made you tired and bored but it was in order for you to get used to the characters and get to know their personalities (at least on the surface) better ;)