Chapter 5

Code: 404 [Re-Upload]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who already read my story and got confused on why I re-upload this story. Please go to the foreword :)

 

It took 45 minutes to reach that place. Donghae park his red Ferrari car on the hotel lobby, knowing that the valet parking guy will take care of it. Donghae get out from his car and walks to the other direction of the car, open the door and extend his hand to help Hyukjae get out from the car. Hyukjae is the ‘woman’ right now. It’s just right for Donghae as his ‘couple’ to help the ‘lady’ out. They  both look like a lovely couple. But of course no one knows that Hyukjae is a man. Hyukjae wear his high heels and woman dress already. He accepts Donghae’s hand and walks in to the ballroom.

 

“Remember, don’t slip.” Donghae whisper while holding his laughter thinking about the scene where Hyukjae slipped earlier.

 

“Shut up and watch me!” Hyukjae broke the hold of their hands and walks in confidence, leaving Donghae a bit speechless. Hyukjae walks beautifully and ily like a woman. He even turns his head to see Donghae and giving him a smirk. Donghae almost forget that it’s the first time Hyukjae has wear any high heels. Hyukjae walks swaying his hip right to left to a direction where a man is now dancing slowly with his couple. Hyukjae take a glass of champagne from a waiter and giving an look at the man. At first, that man didn’t pay attention to Hyukjae, but Hyukjae keep staring and glaring at him. Seems like Hyukjae’s glare could stab like a knife and that man he’s been looking for is finally giving his attetionn at him. Hyukjae starts his mission and try to seduce him from a far.

 

I swear after this, I’m going to burn this dress and kick Heechul hyung  for making me do this thing. Hyukjae tought.

 

“Check!” someone suddenly speaks on Hyukjae’s earplug. Donghae put the earplug to Hyukjae’s ear just right before they’re arriving. But it’s not Donghae’s voice.

 

“Who’s this?” Hyukjae frowned.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m not your partner. You must be disappointed. I’m Cho Kyuhyun by the way. You can call me the tech guy or T-MAN (Lol). I’ll be the one who provide you any information about this mission including where did you need to bring Lee Byun Young to.” Kyuhyun explained. Hyukjae hummed. Still giving seductive look at Byun Young.

 

“So first, I can see that you have succeed in attracting his attention. Good. Now go to the bar.” After that, Kyuhyun stops talking. Hyukjae didn’t ask further. He does what Kyuhyun asked him to do. He walk to the bar and sit in one of the chair. Suddenly, a bartender approaches him and gives him a glass of drink. Hyukjae tilted his head in confusion.

 

“Don’t take it. Its for Donghae. By the way, he’s coming.” That man smiled at Hyukjae and leave him alone.

 

“Well well. What a beautiful woman do in this place alone? You got nobody to accompany you?” there’s a man sit beside Hyukjae and he smiled secretly.

 

“Are you going to accompany me? Your couple must be angry if she knows.” Hyukjae crossed his leg and put his hand on the table, lean his head to his palm. While he could see on the corner of his eyes that Donghae is heading toward him.

 

“Don’t worry. She’s not my couple. Let’s go from here shall we? So, she can’t disturb us.” Hyukjae just smiled.

 

He’s a truly idiot. Hyukjae smirked inside.

 

“Excuse me.” Donghae said and take the glass on the table for himself. Signaling Hyukjae that the mission starts right now.

 

“Sure. Let’s go and have some fun.” Hyukjae lean closer and whisper on the man’s ear seductively; clinging to the man’s arm like a child to their parents.

 

Walking further from the bar Donghae prepared himself for the next step.

 

I need to concentrate. He’s telling himself since he can’t take his mind from Hyukjae.

 

“Donghae! Make sure Oh Hye Min look at those scenes. Go!” Kyuhyun said on his earplug.

 

“Roger that!” Donghae moves. He walks to the restroom. On the same time, Oh Hye Min just come out from the rest room too and bumped Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter