Chapter 17

Code: 404 [Re-Upload]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who already read my story and got confused on why I re-upload this story. Please go to the foreword :) Sorry for the late update. I've been busy ;P

I finally got new laptop and I'm able to save my file from my old laptop so I'm going to post this. It will be long so prepare your snack :)

 

Donghae slowly smiles and nodded. He didn't stop crying. Instead, he cried harder because he’s glad that he has such a wonderful friends around him.
 


After Heechul headed out from his room, Donghae decide to take shower to clear his mind and cooling off. He's about to walk to his bathroom when his phone rings.
 

Unknown number.

Donghae knows who is it. He walks to his room and lock it before he picks up the phone.

Donghae listen to the person on the other side of the phone talking before he said yes and change his clothes, take his gun and run outside. He bumps into Siwon on the way out but he manages to lie to him by saying that he need some fresh air to clear his mind.

###

Donghae arrived in front of a building of 3 floors. He takes a deep breath; telling himself that it will be all right. He took another step to go in and saw 3 men waiting in front of the building's lobby.

"Are you Lee Donghae?" One of the biggest man asks.

"Yes." Donghae shortly answer.

"Then.."

Even before the man finish speaking, there are hands forcing his hand back and another hand cover his head with a black cloth.

"Don't struggle. Follow us if you want your boyfriend to be safe."

As much as Donghae wants to struggle and telling them that Hyukjae is not his boyfriend, yet. He chooses to be silent since it's the best for him and Hyukjae. He feels dragged and someone just toss him in a back seat of a car. They ride the car about another half an hour before they finally stop. Donghae try hard to remember the turn he takes from the old building. Maybe just maybe, they manage to get out and run to safe themselves by following the route that Donghae had remember. Being a trained secret agent, it's not a big deal.

A man grabbed him and dragged him. When the man release Donghae's hand, he automatically release the cloth on his head. He looks around to look at a house or maybe a mansion. Another different man comes and started to touching him checking for gun or anything suspicious. They found a gun on Donghae's back, which is hidden by his black lather jacket. The man took the gun and throws it on the table beside them. After the man feels that Donghae is clean, another man with full tattoo lead him to a room. There's no one inside the room, only a door and a black tinted window in front of him.  Suddenly the window becomes bright and he could see what's inside the window. It's actually a mirror connected to another room. He gasped looking at the mirror. He could see Hyukjae tied on a chair with bruises all over his face and also his body. The one thing that caught his breath is a gun on Hyukjae's head held by no other than the boy of Lee Ji Young.

"I know you are there Donghae. You can come in! Welcome! Please be comfortable." Lee Ji Young appears behind his son.

Donghae clench his fist tight. His hand slightly shakes when he turn the doorknob. The room feels cold. He didn't know why.

"Come here! Come here! You can sit comfortably there." Ji Young point a chair located in front of Hyukjae while Byun Young looks at him with a victory smile. Donghae looks at Hyukjae with a worried eyes and he's feeling guilty. He could see the not perfectly heal wound on Hyukjae's chest and a bandaged leg of Ji Young.

"Y-you stupid. Why did you come here?" Hyukjae pants. Looks like he just got beaten by Byun Young before Donghae comes because his lips were busted and bleeding.

"Of course to safe you." Donghae replied and take a sit on the chair provided. Hyukjae smirks.

"And why did you safe me? You stupid fish! I don't need your help!" Hyukjae raise his voice.

"Because you're my best friend! Do you even need to ask?" Donghae is starting to lose his patience. What the hell happen with Hyukjae? Why Hyukjae talks like that.

"You're so stupid Hae~ it's enough for me only to die, now we're both going to die!" Hyukjae shouts back.

"Are you ing stupid Hyukjae? Do you think, with you dying than everything is going to be alright? Do you think with you dying then I'm going to be happy? How can you think that when the one I loves always leave me Hyukjae?!" Donghae got mad.

Hyukjae stunned. Did Donghae just say that he loves him? Or it's just friend love? His mind interrupted by Ji Young.

"Love quarrel huh? Tsk! I don't care. So let's just do this."

Ji Young grabbed something from his pocket and it turns out that it's an injection. Bigger than a usual injection, but still small. Donghae jumps in his sit wanted to just grab Byun Young, bang his head on the wall and kill Ji Young. But he hold himself looking at how Byun Young tightened his hold on Hyukjae's neck and press the gun to Hyukjae's head.

"Don't move Donghae! Or I kill this man right here right now!" Byun Young threatened. Ji Young unclasps the cap of the injection and injects it to Hyukjae's right arm. Hyukjae groaned at the pain.

"You see here. Even if you manage to kill us both, this lovely boyfriend of yours will also die. The injection I just give to him... There's a small chip that will make his heart stops immediately in half an hour once I click this button. So we better hurry up don't we?" Ji Young shows him a small remote on his hand.

Donghae gritted his teeth. Suddenly flashback is coming back into his mind. All the scene that happen to Jae Han before is haunting him. What even worse is now... Hyukjae is going to die because of him. Again.

"What do you want Ji Young? Your nuclear? Fine! I'll go get it. Just give me some times. But please don't kill Hyukjae."

Byun Young chuckled.

"Look at your boyfriend Hyukjae~ He looks like a lost puppy there trying to help you."

Hyukjae wanted to kill Byun Young right now. But looking at a helpless gaze by Donghae, his heart aches. He lowered his head, try to hold his anger and his tears.

"Tsk! I don't care about that nuclear anymore Donghae." Ji Young chuckled.

"Than what do you need?" Donghae begged.  "I will work for you! I will work under you forever! Please just release Hyukjae!"

"No! You stupid fish! Don't work for him!" Hyukjae yell. Then he received a hit on his head, which makes him more dizzy. His head hurts. But his heart hurts more.

"Oh!! You remember! So you finally agree! You should've just agree long time ago so I don't need to kill your previous boyfriend."

"Please~ just let him go. I will work under you now." Donghae pleads.

"You stupid fish! Don't you have brain? Why are you doing this?" Hyukjae asks. Tears already pouring from his eyes. Byun Young and Ji Young laugh at the scene.

"But Donghae… You know what? I don't care about that either! The only thing that I care right now is watching you suffer." Ji Young stops laughing and look at Donghae with an evil smile.

"So... Say another goodbye to your beloved best friend."

Lee Ji Young give a signal to Byun Young and Byun Young release his hold on Hyukjae and simply throw him to Donghae.

"You both can say goodbye to each other. And don't do something stupid right now. Or I will press this button. OH! Oops!! I already press it!"

Donghae gasped. He holds Hyukjae's in his embrace. Then he release Hyukjae's tied hands. He wanted to talk to Hyukjae but Hyukjae is now screaming in pain.

"Hyukjae! Hyuk!" Donghae tried to call Hyukjae but Hyukjae is busy screaming; dealing with his excruciating pain. It's like thousands needles are forcing it ways to his body.

"You bastard!" Donghae screams. At the same time they hear the door got banged and gun shots was heard. Donghae turn his head and found Leeteuk and Sungmin barging the door holding guns. Byun Young attempt to shoot them but failed. Instead, he got a shot on his stomach by Leeteuk. While Ji Young try to run away to the back door but because he's limping, his movement was slightly slow and Sungmin managed to shoot his other leg. Then another member comes including Siwon, Shindong and Heechul. Heechul command Siwon and Shindong to take care of the psycho family, while Heechul kneel beside Donghae who hold on Hyukjae.

"Donghae~" Heechul softly call him. Hyukjae still tossing around because of the pain.

Donghae looks at his hyung with tears already pouring hard form his eyes.

"H-Hyung." Donghae chocked in his tears.

"Tell me what happen." Heechul Donghae's hair gently.

"H-Hyukkie.. That bastard inject him something. Some kind of chips. Hyung! He's not going to make it after 30 minutes hyung!" And Donghae broke down even more. Heechul widened his eyes. Ji Young is really something. He makes sure to torture him to death. Heechul directly run and talk to Kyuhyun while Donghae still crying over Hyukjae.

A trembling hand cupped his cheek.

"D- argh Dong- Hae. P-Please don't - cry." Hyukjae wiped Donghae's tears.

"H-Hyukkiee~ please d-don't leave me. I- I love you."

Hyukjae was taken back and just for few seconds, the pain gone. But he realizes that Donghae didn't mean it that way; so he smiles. A bitter one.

"Of course I love you too. Y-You're my best friend."

"No Hyuk!! That’s not what I mean! Damn it! Please just survive right now! Please! I'm begging you." Donghae held Hyukjae's tighter on his chest and buried his face on Hyukjae's neck.

"Donghae! Hae! Kyu got an idea to save Hyukjae!" Heechul shook Donghae's shoulder. He looks into Donghae's eyes, which fill with a small piece of hope. Hyukjae starts smiling between his pain expressions. Honestly, he doesn’t want to leave Donghae's side. Although he know that Donghae didn't love him, he wanted to stay beside Donghae as long as he can, watching him get married, having kids and live a happy life with his familu. It is enough for him.

Heechul pull his walkie talkie and give it to Donghae.

"How?" Donghae begged once he hear Kyuhyun on the other of the line.

"Hyung... Please don't sounds so desperate." Kyuhyun sounds worried.

"To the point Kyu. We don't have much time."

"Sorry. So, based on logical thinking and a bit of research, I found out that there are 2 ways to save Hyukjae hyung. First, if you know exactly where the chips are, it is better to just pull it out. The problems is... Do you know where it is? And do you know how deep it is? Because if you do it wrong, Hyukjae might lose a lot of blood and it won't be good." Kyuhyun explained. 

"And the second way?" They don't have much time. About in another 20 minutes, Hyukjae might die.

"The last way also have a consequence. We could deactivate an electronic if they receive too much energy. When an electronic gets too much energy, they will burn. So we need to give Hyukjae an electric shock to deactivate the chips inside him and after that, we can send him to hospital immediately to receive further treatment. The prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter