Chapter 13

Code: 404 [Re-Upload]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who already read my story and got confused on why I re-upload this story. Please go to the foreword :)

 

 

Leeteuk, Heechul, Hyukjae and Donghae arrived at their head quarter when suddenly Shindong open the door right before Leeteuk manage to open the door.

 

“Let’s go inside.” Shindong said with such a serious voice. Hyukjae wanted to ask how did Shindong know that they’re arrived but he decide not to. They walk through the corridor until they stop in front of an open door for a room. The room painted in color with classic ornament. Seems like what’s inside the room doesn’t really suit the color of the wall. There are more than 4 screen at the side of the room with someone sit in front of the screen. It must be Kyuhyun. He’s checking the entire camera in the building to search how did Byun Young manage to get out.

 

On the other side there are Hankyung and Sungmin who stands facing each other behind the table talking about something. There’re photos of guns, knife, weapons scattered on the table. Seems like they’re discussing about weapons that will be used for the mission. Hankyung is also one of the secret agents who works under Heechul. Well not ‘under’ Heechul because he’s practically Heechul’s boyfriend and he’s top. (lol) Why we didn’t see Hankyung before? Well, he just got back from another mission located in China. He’s specialist in weapons so he help Sungmin to arrange and discuss weapons use in every mission.

 

Looking at the other side of the room, there are Kangin sitting on a long table alone. He’s been reading something. There are A4 papers and some building blueprint on the table. Once Shindong goes in, he approach Kangin’s table and help him to make strategy. There’s one more person who should join them and it’s Leeteuk. But Leeteuk sometimes needs to be the leader. Not Heechul? Heechul is the man behind all these agents. Maybe Heechul looks a bit feminine and harmless from outside. But who knows what’s inside this beautiful creature.

 

Every agent has his or her own specialty. And they need to make good teamwork to make a good result. How about Donghae and Hyukjae? Well, though it hasn’t been a long time since Hyukjae join this group, Heechul already acknowledge both Donghae and Hyukjae are good in weapons, combat and strategy.

 

There’s a large white circle table on the middle of the room.

 

“Everyone! Please gather here. We have an emergency meeting right here, right now.” With demanding voice, Leeteuk ask everyone to gather and leave their own work for a while. Every one run to the middle table and stand facing each other. When Kyuhyun wanted to leave his seat, there’s a sound coming from his computer signaling that there’s something coming. He quickly opens the message. He watched it for a while before gasping in horror.

 

“HYUNG! YOU ALL NEED TO SEE THIS?!?” Kyuhyun shouts and type something to his keyboard. Suddenly, there’s this hologram coming out from the table. There’s a video sent to the headquarters. Everyone in the room gasped except Donghae and Hyukjae. Hyukjae doesn’t know who’s on the video, while Donghae doesn’t have any time to be shocked. He clenched his fist tight looking at the person on the video. Hyukjae didn’t unnoticed that. So he presumes that the man on the screen is Lee Ji Young.

 

“Just get to the point. I know what you guys are doing. How do I know? I have my own people.”  Lee Ji Young smirks. Donghae’s blood boils to his head already.

 

“You guys have something I have. I want it back soon. If not, then I’ll make sure that you’re guys are suffering. Just so you know, I didn’t appear in front of you, this brave and unprepared. See this?” Lee Ji Young is turning his laptop that has been there in front of him facing the camera. There’s a map of world and there are some places marks by red line. All people in that room let out another gasp.

 

“Understand? Don’t think too long if you want to save your country. You may have half of my things. But I have another half and I will use it wisely.”

 

“WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU? ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?! YOU’RE A MONSTER!!” Donghae shouts and it makes Hyukjae jumps a bit. He held Donghae’s hand preventing him to break the table.

 

Lee Ji Young chuckled evilly. It’s like he’s watching Donghae’s reaction.

 

“I don’t forgive easily, especially with someone who messed with me. I’ll make sure you guys are suffering because of guiltiness eating you if you didn’t give what I want. Especially you, Donghae. Don’t think that I forget you. I’m very happy to see you suffering another pain.”

 

Lee Ji Young face and stare at the camera, watching as in Donghae is in front of him. Hyukjae has to call Kangin to help holding Donghae.

 

“So, meet me at the location I give you. And don’t try to cheat or I will blow the entire Korea.”

 

After that, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter