Try a Little Tenderness (TeukChul)

Fulfill My Dreams;; One-Shots

 

Leeteuk stormed into the dorm with a scowl and slammed the door behind him, causing everyone settled on the couch to jump. Once he was barricaded in his room, the members exchanged a wary glance. Their usually level-headed leader seemed quite angry and it was a feat that was definitely alarming. Whispers were exchanged as sound in the room began to stagnate. Everyone occasionally glanced at the door to the oldest male’s room up until a new arrival entered the room and watched them skeptically.

“Was there an earthquake in here or something?” Heechul asked with a quirk eyebrow. He waited for his answer, impatiently crossing his arms as he did so.

They slowly shook their heads and pointed in the direction of where Leeteuk was residing. Heechul, himself, had seen their revered leader in a sour mood several times before – however he knew that it was a side that normally reserved for his most trusted dongsaeng. He knew how to calm the other down and sighed, leaving the others who seemed to hope that Heechul would be the savior of the day. Leeteuk could literally ice over a room when he was angry and it scared pretty much everyone – even Heechul to a certain extent, but much less so than
anyone else. 


He entered the room cautiously and soon spotted Leeteuk sulking with his knees hugged to his chest on top of his mattress. Heechul crossed over to sit at the edge of the covers and smirked at the irony of him being the calm one in this situation. There had been far too many occurrences – that in any other mood, Leeteuk could likely list every one off – where Heechul had almost had to be sedated he was fuming so much.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, reaching out to brush his fingers across Leeteuk’s leg, causing the older to finally fix his attention on the effeminate male.

Leeteuk held his head in his hands irritably. “They cut Super Show down to fewer stops.” He muttered before groaning, “Think about all the ELF’s that are going to be so disappointed…”

Heechul frowned as well, however crawled over to the emotionally unstable male and seated himself on his lap. He played with the stray locks of Leeteuk’s hair. “It’s not your fault.” He whispered comfortingly, his hand cupping the back of the older’s neck before kissing him gently on the exposed skin.

He grinned wickedly, “I guess we can make it up to them with plenty of fan service then… And then it will be on YouTube for all fangirls to die over.”

Leeteuk pouted, protesting, “But-”

Heechul cut him off by sealing their lips together. “No arguing with me.” Heechul said simply, “Or I’ll have to keep your lips occupied all
night.”

The other rolled his eyes, “You really have a way of convincing me not to do things, Heenim.”

“Are you criticizing me?” Heechul asked, “That’s even worse than arguing. I guess I’ll have to make due on my threat then…” 

And he most certainly did.

 

Author's Note:

It's a bit short. Sorry! Hope it satisfies any TeukChul cravings for now.. More is to come! Especially when I'm on summer break ^_^.