Wedding Night

It all started with a bbo bbo

Seohyun POV:

We arrived at the Hotel, and got the keys to our Hotel room. We walked in the elevator, Yong pressed the number 14 and we went up. Ding it said, and we walked out and found our room number 315. Just a moment Yong said, I just waited he walked in the room with our baggage and then walked behind me. He lifted me up like a baby, Welcome to our room miss Jung he said. I was surprised so I blushed. He placed me on the bed and asked if I was hungry. I Shook my head. You want to have a bath before we go to bed then. I nodded and Hurried into the bathroom with my bag. I closed the door and look into the mirror... What did the unni say? When your married you know what your going to do on your wedding night? Aigoo, what am I supposed to do. I don't know anything... Aigoo, I sigh... I took my clothes off and started the shower... 
When I was done I took the bathrobe on, and the word aigoo, just came out of my mouth.. I walked over to the door and opened up. I saw yong staring out of the window, I saw this beautiful man. I tried slowly walk over to the bed. Then he turned around and said " Your done". I just nodded.  I sat on the bed when he sat down beside me. Hyun, he said. you need to take care of your hair or you will end up with a cold. Suddenly I realised that I forgot too dried my hair. It was still very wet. Yong came with a new towel he then startet to dry my hair. It tickles I said while I laughed. Then He stopped for a moment. Then I felt his hands on my body they went up to my face and he was about to kiss me when he stopped. I will take a bath first he said... He walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I fell backwards so I layed on the bed... I took my hands up to my face, my face was hot! why did he stop?  I Went over to the window, is there something wrong with my body I mumbled. Then I saw in the window yong standing behind me with only a towel around his waist.... His hair was still wet and some of his upper body was still wet. I walked over to him took the towel he used for my hair and began to dry his hair. I repeated what he said before " Yong, you need to take care of your hair, our you will end up with a cold.  
Suddenly he took my hand and looked deeply into my eyes. "there is nothing wrong with your body, your the most beautiful women in the entire world. My heart skipped a bit when he said that. I wanted to look away, but something in his eyes just got me enchanted. Do you want to do this Hyun? When he said that I knew what he meant. He looked over to the bed and then on me once again. I could feel my body became hot and I just wanted to become one with this man. I placed my hands on his chest and with my trembling voice I said yes!
He took me once again in his arms placed me on the bed, kissed my hair, then my eyes, nose, and I felt a hot feeling in my body when he came to my neck. He looked at me and gave me a hot kiss on my lips. This kiss was different than the other, this was deep and I this time I felt his tongue in my mouth. We were still kissing when he took my bathrobe off, I crossed my arms when I felt him starring at me. I was so embarrassed, He then chuckled and placed his hands behind my neck, he then laid me down. took my arms away from my body so I could not hide it anymore. He laid his head up to my ear and whispered "Your so beautiful hyun" " I love you". I felt his hands around my body, then he took his towel of his waist and he laid on top of me. He kissed me,and once again said "I love you Seohyun", this time I also said "I love you too yong"... The night were so long and we both after our first time, falling asleep in each other arms. We now became one with each other.  

 

Yonghwa POV:
I thought it was a dream when I woke up. Did we really get married, did we really become one with each other. I Saw her right beside me in my arms, her white skin her brown hair. I took the hair and placed it behind her ear. I would never let go of her. I chuckled when I heard her mumbled Yong? In her sleep. She then woke up and starring at my face. She turned red, took her hands up so they would cover her face." Yahh, I saw everything last night, you don't need to hide". I kissed her hands.  She took them off. I kissed her lips are you okay? Does it hurt. She nodded and said a little. I placed my hands on her stomach and began to nuzzel it. I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you.
She then nuzzel my hair, I wont forget anything. We are finally together. She said and kissed my nose. She looked at her hand, The big ring on her finger, I'm finally mrs jung she said. I laugh. What do you think your male Fans would say. Now you already taken by me. All your first times are taking by me. She blushed. 

To be continued!

The next chapter will be the last chapter in the story! Hope you will comment and support me!:)