"In the studio"

It all started with a bbo bbo

Seohyun POV:

In the room there were no sound, no one said anything. Suddenly yong looked at me, and broke the Silence. "We need to End this Hyun"  I thought I heard wrong, but then he said it again, "we need to end this hyun"..... I felt my heart beat faster, and my eyes were wet. And then the tears came, I  did not undertand it, and look blankly at him.  A few minutes after,  I only said One little word with a small trembling voice, why???  Suddenly I saw tears in his eyes, I took his right hand, but then he took it back fast.  Why? I said again, a little louder. Give me a reason yong!
I could not look at him any more, so Instead I looked down on the floor.  There were silence in the room once again,  and my head was filled with questions. Then  heard Yong stand up, he took his bag and guitar and walked over to the door...

" joung-mal mee-yan-heh" he said,  And placed an envelope on the table, then I heard the door close...I went over to the table, took the envelope and open it,  I fell off my chair, and I began to cry, the tears did not stop coming...  WHY I yelled................. With the ring in my hands..
 

In the envelope there were no letter only their couple ring (seohyun gave Yonghwa in wgm ep 27).

 

Yonghwa POV:

In the room there were no sound, no one said anything. Suddenly  I chose to broke the silence " We need to end this Hyun" I said.I saw her face and chose to say it again " We need to end this hyun". I saw her look, I new she was shocked and hurt. I saw her tears and the way she looked at me.  A few minutes after I  heard her answers why? My eyes were wet, then she took my right hand.  I felt the warm in her hands, but I can't do this hyun, so I took it back. I heard her once again say "Why, give me a reason yong" I was hurt to see her like this, and that she look down on the floor instead of me, But I new this was the only way to protect everthing. For both of us, I know what her career means to her, I wont be the one to end it...

I stood up, took my bag and guitar, placed the envelope on the table. And walked over to the door, before I open the door, I wanted to tell her that I love her, That I don't want to do this, but I just can't. So the only words i can say is " " joung-mal mee-yan-heh"  Hyun" I open the door,  And when the door closed I stood still, I heard that she cried, "Why" she yelled. After I heard her yell I walked away with tears in my eyes, When I came out off the building  I hit the wall so hard that  my hand began to bleed... Then a car came and I saw  Jung Shin  come out  "Hyung" He said, lets just go I said and Went into the car and we drove off...

 

 "To Be continue d" Next chapter will be a few years after.