practice studio

It all started with a bbo bbo

When Music Bank ended, yonghwa and Seohyun agreed to meet in CN Blue's  practice studio.  To talk about everything that happend, and Yonghwa wanted to give Seohyun a explanation for why he just suddenly broke up with her, and why he left for America with the rest of CN Blue members. They had a long night ahed of them.....

 

Seohyun's POV:
I were in the car, my manager Oppa promised to drive me. He was the only one who new about yonghwa and I besides my Unnies. And he were the only manager Oppa there were like my older brother. A person I  new  I could trust.
My head were still filled with a lot  of questions. I knew he wanted to tell me about it all.
My body were still warm after he hugged me in the room. After he let go of me, he said to wait for him in the practice studio, then he would come later. And we could finally talk after 1 year. i was happy but still nervous for what he would tell me..
"We are here" My manager Oppa said. I went out off the car with a cap and green jacket on, and started to walk in the building. My steps became faster when I saw the door into CN Blue's practice room, I finally stood at the door. I took my right hand on the doorknob, then the memories from that day came through my mind, and I began to hesitate... Then The doorknob went down and I heard a click and the door opened up. I looked up and saw yong Oppa staring at me...
Yonghwa: Come in.
seohyun: Ne,.
I walked in the room, and finally I stood were I never been since last time, that time when he turned his back to me, and walked out off the room. Then two hands came behind my back holding my waist and I felt yongs head on my shoulder. I placed my hand on his and we just stood there in a few minutes. Then I turned around and my hands went up to his face I placed my lips on his and then said: " Please yong, I want to know"...


Yonghwa POV:  
I took my bag and open it, I took the article out from that time, I took the letter and placed it on the table... Now I finally had to tell her everything, I can't hide it anymore. I New I hurt her more than this could do. Our love were stronger than this, and I wanted to prove it. And tell her everything, I want to have a life together with her I want to have a future with her too.
I hear steps coming from the corridor, I was sure it was her. I went to the door, placed my hand on the doorknob and opened it up. I saw hyun..
Yonghwa: Come in,
Seohyun: Ne,,...
She walked in and I closed the door. I let out a sigh, I saw her body in front of me, I jut wanted to feel her near me, so I placed my hands on her waist and put my head on her shoulder. I wanted time to stay still, I could feel her body heat and her scent. I missed her so much. She sudden let go of my hands and turned around.Took my head in her hands and she placed her lips on mine.. She then looked at me and said: "Please yong I want to know"... I went over to the table took the papers and the letter and gave it to her.
Seohyun: What is this?
Yonghwa: Read it.
I looked at her when she read it all, She looked from the paper over to me the paper over to me and said: "You did this to protect me, right?"
She finally knew, I just nodded...

Seohyun POV:
Yong went ove to the table and the gave me some papers  "What is this" I said. "Read it" Yong said to me. I looked at the papers. The I realised, I looked over to yong. "You did this to protect me, right?" He just nodded.
I saw the papers once more and read.

The article:
"CN Blues Leader Jung Yonghwa are caught dating a women"
Who the women is we don't know. People are thinking it's another star from the kpop world. While others are saying it could be Park shin hye or SNSD Maknae Seohyun. People think that it can be Park shin hye because Yong hwa have been staring in a drama twice with Park Shin hye. While others think it can be SNSD Maknae Seohyun. They were cast as a virtually married couple in the reality show we got married. And many Fans think that they are still in contact with each other. They have caught Seohyun and Yonghwa in the same clothes and they are caught with the same stuff like. Key rings, bracelets, watches, rings etc... are the new couple Park shin hye or SNSD Maknae Seohyun... Or maybe it's another star. We will find out and seach for a answer. And discover the truth...

The letter:
I spotted who your dating, Here is the pictures. Hope you like them!!!
From X X X X X X




I looked at the pictures, this is me and yong. We were spotted? But how, we were so careful about it. And only went to palces were we was sure that we never could be spotted. "Who did this" I said.
Yonghwa: I don't know. I tried to take the case in my own hands but It just got worse.
Seohyun: but we could have denied it. And told them it were not true, we only meet to talk like friends.
Yonghwa: For how long Hyun?
Seohyun: I, I,....
Yonghwa: Your not allowed to date Hyun, if SM Entertainment found out. What could have happend. You said once that you would choose career over love. I knew That this would be the end, if we went public with it. So I was afraid, I wanted to protect you.
Seohyun: Career over love? I said it once yes on a show... But Shindong Oppa have a girlfriend too, no one cared about that. And he were still allowed to date her.
Yonghwa: I know hyun, but in the end. What would you do?
Seohyun: Tell the truth to them. I love you. Why do we have to be punished because of love. I said with tears in my eyes.
Yonghwa: Hyun, many other stars who went public with their relationship. They most of the time end up with breaking up.
Who ever did this, just don't want us to be together.
Seohyun: What are we going to do? I don't want to lose you once more, I don't want us to be hurt again.  I love you Yong!!

Yonghwa POV:
I ran over to her, hugged her close to me. And said I wont let you go ever again. No matter what we will be together.  We will fight it together the good things and the bad things. I'm sorry hyun, I just was not strong enough that time. I wont ever leave you. I let go off her and  wiped her tears away. Knelt before her and took her right hand and said the words I so longing  wanted to say.  My heart almost flew out of my body when I said: Seo Joo hyun, Will you marry me and be my wife? I gave her a diamond ring with our names in.
She felt down and hugged me, I wont ever leave you yong so YES I want to be your wife.
Seohyun POV:
He was right, what are we gonna do. I know that we in the end can end like others, but we are stronger than this. I Love you Yong I said with tears in my eyes.... I Love you i yelled... Yong ran over to me wiped my tears away. Then he knelt before me and took my right hand and said. .................................... I once said that I did not want to get married before I turned 30. But this were before I met Yong... I don't care about the others I just want to be together with him and sing... I was happy I was overjoyed..I felt down and hugged him. I wont ever leave you So YES I want to be your wife! 


A few days after the proposal.  Music bank held a big concert  in SEOUL with many  KPOP artists and CN blue and SNSD were going to perform that day too. This were the time yonghwa and Seohyun  both had waited for. They promised each other that they to finally wanted to make it public to the Fans...

In SNSD Dressing room!


Yoona: My seohyun are going to get married, what am I supposed to do.
Seohyun: Unnie?
Jessica: Me too, I want to get married too. 
Sooyoung: Aigoo, I wanted to be the first one to get married, but I guess maknae beat me at this. 
Seohyun: Aigoo. Unnie. Yong and I promised that we will wait a little with the marriage. There are some things we need to take care of first. 
Sunny: I need to learn from Seohyun soon. I want a boyfriend too.
Yuri: We are too busy right know Sunny, I think your uncle could not  take it, if more of us started dating. Seohyun is lucky that she got permission to date, and later  get married to yonghwa.  
Sunny: Araso, i know. I'm also happy for our maknae. 
 

Knock knock on the door

Tiffany: Look who I found outside the room?
Seohyun: Oppa?
Yonghwa: annyeong. 
SNSD Members: Yaah, you love birds I'm so jealous. 
Taeyeon: Yonghwa, are you okay. Sorry for the time I slapped you. I was just mad. Hope we are okay.
Yonghwa: It's fine. Your not the only who wanted to beat some sense into my head. 
Taeyeon: What, who did it to?
Jungshin: Me!
Hyoyeon: Yah, are you two the next match? Taeyeon and Jungshin. The boxer couple! 
All  laughs!

Then SNSD and Cn Blues manager come and say 5 minutes and your going on the stage.

Yonghwa to Seohyun: Your ready?
Seohyun: Let's do this.
Yong kissing Seohyun's forhead before she and the rest snsd members walks on stage. 
Seohyun: I love you yong.
Yonghwa: I love you to hyun. 

After all the performance the MC tells the fans that they have some news for them. Can Yonghwa pleae come on stage. When younghwa steps on the stage the audience goes wild... 

Yonghwa: I have somthing to tell you all. Many people are thinking about why CN Blue traveled suddenly to america. Some people say it's because of a girl others think its because of a big chance for CN Blue. I want to tell you guys the truth.
The audience are quiet. What, what they later yell?
Yonghwa: 1 year ago I dated a girl, that girl were also a star. And you all know her too. That girl and I really loved each other, and we wanted to date, so we choose to be quiet about it. But in the end someone found out and started to black mail me. So in order to protect this girl I chose to break of with her and end it all. I never wanted to hurt her, but in the end I hurt her so much that I got a scar on my hand, not only my hand was hurt but my heart too. That scar would always remind me about what I did that day.
The rest of CN blue and the girls group members new about me and that girl dating, and they for our sake, promised to be quiet too. And we got their full support to date each other.    
CN blue were lucky to get a chance to go to America that way I would have a chance to get away from my girl and the story about me and a girl dating would end.
When We got back to Korea after that 1 year being apart, I saw the girl once again, this time I found out how much she really means to me. I never told her the reason for why I broke up with her, but Thanks to some people beat some sense into my head. I finally had the guts to tell her. We both never wanted to be apart again, we love each other so much that no one in this world can separate us again. She is the star in my life and the one I only will love, she is my love light.
And I will Introduce her to you all.
Yonghwa: Seohyun, will you please come on stage. 
Yonghwa takes Seohyun hand.
Yonghwa: I hope you Wont be mad at us and instead support us. Seohyun and I are dating and we are going to get married.
The stage is so quiet... "Please" I hear Seohyun say with her head bowed. And I Bow too. "Please" I say into the microphone... 
Suddenly we hear someone clap in the audience and it gets louder and louder. The fans Yell "Yongseo" we will support you! With tears in both seohyun and my eyes we look at each other and Seohyun give me a hug... We can finally be together!

(To be continued) The next chapter will be the final chapter, and it will be a few year after.
Hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for your support. I love You guys!<3
Once more thank you!