We meet again

It all started with a bbo bbo

1 Year later:
 

For every passenger we will land in SEOUL airport within 5 minutes, please fasten your safety belt.
thank you for flying with us!

Fans at the airport:

FANS YELL: CN BLUE; CN BLUE; CN BLUE etc.
 

Some girls chat with each other!
 

Fan girl 1: Yah, yah, When will CN BLUE be out, I can't wait to see them again.
Fan girl 2: It's been 1 year since they were in Korea. I think it's wonderful that they got such a big chance that they went to America and promote. I just did not know it took so long.
Fan girl 1: I hear some rumors say, it's because of some girl?  So they said yes to this offer.
Fan girl 3: Yah, were did you hear this rumor?
Fan girl 1: were do you think, the internet. I remmeber clearly the title: "New IDOL couple Jung yonghwa and a mysterious girl are maybe dating?" We never saw the face of the girl, but people think she also were a famous person.
Fan girl 2: But people never proved it right.
Fan girl 1: no, after that article on the web, we never saw anything about it again. So if it's true or not, we do not know.
Fan girl 3: But still they got such a big chance in America so why say no too that,  If it's about a girl or not, Still They are much more known in the world today and they are really popular here in Korea. I'm happy they are finally back to take the stage once again.
Fan girl 1: Year me too, I don't care about the girl, I'm happy for CN blue.
Fan girl 2: Me too.
CN BLUE; CN BLUE; CN BLUE; CN BLUE....... They are coming out, yaah I think i'm gonna faint... I can see them,, OPPA! OPPA!

IN CN Blue car: 

MinHyuk: Wahh, guys did you see that. We are famous still... LOL.
Jonghyun: I'm glad we are back in Korea, I miss everything, it's been a long year.
Minhyuk: Hyung, did you watch these fans in the airport, I think they missed us too, year  It's good to be back.
Jonghyun: Jungshin, how much time off do we have, before we are gong on music bank?
Jungshin: We have 6 hours. So if you want to rest, it's to soon for that.
Minhyuk: Who is going to perform today on music bank?
Jonghyun: Miss A, SISTAR, MBLAQ, IU, NOEL, etc.
Minhyuk: what about SNSD? I heard through manager Hyung that Taetiseo are going to perform with baby steps?
 

Sudden Silence in the car. Jungshin waving to Minhyuk to close his mouth. Because right beside Jungshin is yonghwa looking on his hand with a scar , the scar he got that they he hit the wall, right before he broke up with Seohyun. That scar reminds him off what he did that they...

Music Bank in a waiting room there are sitting tree girls: Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun.

Taeyeon: aigoo, i'm so tired... When are we on today?
Tiffany: Unnie ah, we are going to record soon.  in 1 hour.
Taeyeon:  So soon,, Tiff, Were is maknae?
Tiffany: She is still in the salon getting ready.
Tiffany calling maknae:
Seohyun: Yoboseyo?
Tifanny: Maknae, when are you coming?
Seohyun: Unnie, I just need to get my hair washed and set the hair, then I will be there.
Tiffany: Araso, see you then.
Seohyun: Bye Unnie.
Taeyeon: Tiffany, does Seohyun know that CN blue will perform today?
Tiffany: I think she does, It's been one year already and she is still thinking so much about him.
Taeyeon: I swear If I see him.... I don't even wish ton see him...
Tiffany: Let just do this and end is as quick as we can.. It's the best in the end...

In the salon were Seohyun is getting her hair washed a guy comes in: A guy she never thought she would meet here.
Hairdresser: Please come over here she tells the guy. The guy is sitting right beside Seohyun. They don't know that they are right beside each other. Because seohyun has a towel over her head. After both hairdresser are done with Yonghwa and Seohyun's hair. They ask them both to walk over to each mirror. when they both stood up, they saw each for the first time in the eyes, after that 1 year.



Seohyun POV:
I was in a really good mood this morning, we were going to perform on music bank. Maybe I will get a chance to see him again, but still I'm also afraid. Some part of me never want to see him again, but the other part miss him so much. My brain says no to love him, but my heart says yes... You may walk over to the mirror so I can get your hair blow dried and fix.  I Heard the hairdresser say. when I took the towel off I never in the world thought to meet him here, I was looking into the black eyes, he did not change a bit. he was still yong oppa. The man I loved. Suddenly I felt the hairdresser hands on my hand, telling me to go forward to the mirror. I walked with her, sat in the chair and looked to the side. I could not take my eyes from him. He sat in the chair right beside me, we were so close to each other but still so far... He was done before me, he never looked at me after that. and went out and into the car. My heart ached... I placed my right hand on the left and touched our ring that I still wore...  When I was done I walked over to music bank,  knocked on the door and walked in. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked on me, they new I saw him, they could tell.They went over to me and gave me a hug...

Yonghwa POV:
I stood out off the car and went to the salon, I just wanted to get it over with, I hated myself for what I did to her. And now I would meet her again on music bank. How can I face her after what I did... Please come this way the hairdresser said, and I followed. I sat down. Right beside me were a girl, a tall girl she looked like hyun. The long legs, her body everything. But no, it could not be her.. when I was done the hairdresser told me to walk over to the mirror I stood up and finally I saw the girl right beside me face, the clearly sparkling black eyes, It was Hyun. 
My body wanted to hug her, I need to control myself. Suddenly the hairdresser took hyun over to the mirror. I sat down right beside me, I did not dare to look at her. I looked on the scar on my hand instead. I could fell her eyes on me, My body went hot, I wanted to hold her after so long. tell her I was still in love with her. 
"your done" The hairdresser said. I stood up and went out, I never turned my way to Seohyun side. When I came out, I hurried in the car and took off...
I went into CN blue's waiting room in Music bank.
Hyung! I heard minhyuk said. We are going to record soon, are you ready? I just let out a sigh. And said let's do this. When I turned around Jungshin took my arm and pushed me down in the couch. You saw her? He said. I nodded. What are you going to do he said, I dont know. What do you want me to do? Jungshin was mad I could tell.
Jungshin: tell her the truth?
Yonghwa: Why, what does ít matter.
Jungshin: She need to know why you did it.
Yonghwa: I have hurt her enough, I wont speak with her again.  I stood up and walked over to the door, sudden I felt a hand turned me around and felt a slap on my cheek. I fell down on the floor.
Minhyuk: HYUNG!
Jonghyun: YAH, what do you think you guys are doing.?
I felt Jungshin hands on my shirt, he looked me direct into my eyes. 
Jungshin: If you really love her, tell her before it's too late. She will understand. Or else your not even worth loving her... 
I took his hands away from my shirt and told him.
Yonghwa: Araso I know. 

I walked over to TaeTiSeo room, knocked on the door. " Come in" someone said. I open the door up. And saw Taeyeon,Tiffany and Seohyun sitting in the couch. Seohyun just starred at me? Taeyeon suddenly rushed over to me and slapped me in the face. UNNIE I hear Seohyun yell.
Taeyeon: If your here to hurt her once again, then go away.
Yonghwa: I'm not.
Seohyun walked over to me, I felt her hand were Taeyeon and jungshin both slapped me on my cheek,  "Oppa your red"  All my feeling went up, my heart began to beat faster, I did not care about the others I took my hand up to her and pulled her close to me, I placed my arms around her waist I just wanted to feel her near me, know her scent and feel her once again,  I  layed my head on her shoulder and whispered. "Seohyun joung-mal mee-yan-heh  : saranghamnida! I felt her arms around my neck , and she said Oppa Saranghamnida, and we both just cried....

 

To be continued

So what do you guys think?:)
Hope you enjoy it.




 



 
 



 

 

  
pl For eve