Day 04: Starting of the Tests & Interviews.

Losing hope.

 

-HEECHUL POV-
My baby Wookie is so grown up now, but I still won't let him have a boyfriend! I really am this protective to everyone younger than me..except Kyuhyun..but back to the point. I'm going to test out this Yesung character to see if he's right for my innocent baby, then once he's proven to be a good kid me and the other members will be commencing our 'YeWook' operation. THIS IS GOING TO WORK WHETHER WOOKIE LIKES IT OR NOT. hehe..I'm such a good Umma to him. Not only am I beautiful but I'm also a match maker(;
-HANKYUNG POV-
If waffles and pancakes are used in the same mix aren't they the same thing...? They should be called Wapancakes or paffles, heh I remember how that trainee in another company said waffles. WAFFUR oh..Mir why you so funny. I could really go for some fried rice right now, I'll ask Heechul if he wants some when we get to the dorm. 
LAAA'DAA'DAAA'DEEE'DOOOO'MOOOOOOOOO.'TAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' Oh I'm so ready for the debut concert. 
OH WE'RE HERE NOWWWWW!~
-RYEOWOOK-
"Hey, Wookie help your Umma and Appa with the boxes! Just because your my baby doesn't mean you don't help us"Heechul Yelled from the car."Kids these days..they are so rebellious."
As I walked towards HeeChul and Hankyung another car pulled up almost running me over. 
"EH WATCH WERE YOU DRIVE FHAGGOTS!" Heechul yelled "YOU ALMOST RAN OVER MY PRECIOUS BABY"
"YEAH!..wait what?"I agreed.
Running up to the car to see who was in it, the passenger stepped out making me step back in embarassment.
"That's no way to treat your boyfriend, Wookie" Yesung said caressing my cheek and pulling me closer."How about a kiss?"
Right on the spot Heechul throw-punched Yesung who is apparently now my 'boyfriend'. 
Oh let the fun begin..well for HeeChul.
*A few punches later*
"THATS RIGHT NO ONE KISSES MY WOOKIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION"HeeChul spat. "Now I'll interview you later. Lets just get settled now guys!"
I helped my broken 'boyfriend' off the ground, supporting him as he walked through the front door.
"Thank you Wookie" He said with a broken smile. "Sorry for calling you that without even knowing your feelings."
"I never said I didn't like it, but good luck going through HeeChul's tests. He could break us up."I said slightly starting to blush. "Oh sorry if the word 'us' made you uncomfortable"
"Don't worry I like that word, and even if he did try don't lose hope okay?"Yesung said trying to smile, i could tell it hurted him to smile but he was making an effort. "Let's get our room ready?"
Climbing up the stairs I can feel the heat of HeeChul-Umma's eyes dig holes through Yesung's head, I wonder what goes through Heechul's head anyways..
"ITS HEECHUL-UMMA WOOKIE" HeeChul-Umma yelled from behind. Did just read my mind..wtf "YES I DID WOOKIE"
Sometimes Heechul-Umma scares because of his diva powers, I mean he just read my mind. If that doesn't scare you then I don't know what does. Plus he's really strong which means he can beat me and Yeye up, I wonder how Hankyung - Appa handles him.
-HEECHUL POV-
I can't believe Yesung was about to kiss MY Wookie in FRONT of his mother and father, how dare he. Just because of that my tests will be harder and more efficiant. Perfect chance to try the turn on test and the murder test. Oh this is going to be good, Yesung is probably going to be running whenever he sees me. Then again he's close with Leeteuk-Hyung and Kangin which could get me killed or worse, a time out. 
*Test 1 in effect* (Yesung Needs to have 1000 points in order to date RyeoWook)
-I will fall down the stairs. If YeSung helps me then that will be +50 points for him.-
"OHH FAAAAAQ MY BACK" I yell as I fall down the stairs. "HELP MEEEE"
YeSung turned my way ready to give me a hand up when the religious giant blocked him and picked me up bridal style with boxes still in one hand. Damn he was strong, I should really make Hannie work out. "pfft I could do that if I wanted too"Hankyung whispered.
As we entered our new home Siwon put down all the boxes and left for his suite with KiBum and SungMin. Now is the perfect chance to test YeSung.
*Test 2 in effect*(Food)
-YeSung will make food for everyone and see if he is suitable chef for Wookie-
"YO YEYE! Wanna make your possible Umma-in law some food! Don't forget Hannie too."I yell "Make me ramen from scratch. Gomawo" 
"Umma, let's just get things straightened out and then he'll make food in the morning" My baby replied to me. 
I just nodded since he's my baby I can't really do much about it. Guess I'll just wait until tomorrow morning...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hankyung has got a point about the waffle and pancakes thing...
Anyone watch Shanedawsontv for a long time? haha then you'll get the  waffle pancake thing :DDD
Till next time ;)))
p.s. THE BEGINING OF KYUMIN!~ :DDDDDD