Day 05: Cook Me Food & Turn On Test pt.1

Losing hope.

 

 
-YESUNG POV-
Seeing the cracks of light through my eyes I wake up. Looking around I see Wookie across the room in his bed sound asleep, he looks like an angel, well a snoring angel. I sit up and stretch with my eyes closed in a good mood because of what I woke up too, well not anymore. As soon as I open my eyes a HeeChul was all up in my face in his green facial cleansing mask thing.
"MOTHER OF T-" I trailed off as I remember RyeoWook was sleeping."Hyung..What the heck!?"
"Kim JongWoon.."HeeChul starts "Your birthday is August 24 1984, Catholic and you are from Cheonan, South Chungcheong. Your English name is Antonio and you are 1 of the 4 main vocalists of a debuting band named 'Super Junior', which the beautiful Kim HeeChul is also in."
"I..."
"Let me finish"Heechul said putting his index finger to my lips "You also want to date my baby Kim RyeoWook, but in order to do that you must score 1000 points on me. To get those points you must pass my 10 tests which are worth 50 points. It may take a while, but if you succeed then you may have my baby's heart. Okay I expect breakfast today as Test 1"
HeeChul Hyung sunk back down disappearing who knows were leaving me and Wookie alone in the our new room. For some reason RyeoWook's 'Umma' gives me the chills, no not the good kind but the kind that tells you a serial killer is near.
Getting up from my bed I shuffle to the kitchen were a recipe was pinned onto the cabinet, it was a recipe for fried rice. HanKyung must've posted this because he was going to cook, but oh well. Huh...3 cups of cooked rice, 
salt, peas, carrots, shrimp, oil, egg and chicken. I guess I could just cook this for them, along with some fried meat. Getting all the ingrediants out HeeChul pops up and rips the recipe off of the counter.
"No cheating Yeye.."Heechul says submerging back down disappearing.
Out of frustration I let out a loud sigh and begin to wash the rice furiously.  (Rage quit...)
"MAYBE IF I JUST ADD SALT EGGS AND CHICKEN IT WILL WORK OUT." I yell at myself. "YEAH I SHOULD SPIT IN HEECHUL-HYUNGS FOOD WHILE I'M AT IT, EXTRA TASTE! GOOD JOB JONGWOON GOOD JOB....oh..why don't I just fry eggs and bacon."
Heating the pan I start scrambling the eggs and chopping the bacon. Oiling the pan for my egg HeeChul pops up again and spits in the oil, oh well I can always just give him that egg.
*3 Burns and A Few Minutes Later*
"Yesung-Hyung I never knew you knew how to cook!" RyeoWook said smiling with a full mouth of scrambled eggs.
"Hey were did my recipe for fried rice go!?"Hankyung yelled from the stove.
"+50 Yeye" Heechul whispered "ITSSS ON THE COMPUTER HANNIE"
Yeahhh! just 950 points more to Wookie! Then I can kiss him again, without getting my whooped!
"Next the Half of The Turn On Test" Heechul whispered again making me choke on my food.
"THE WHAT?!?!" I said trying to give myself the Heimlich Maneuver.
"Oh you'll see" Heechul chuckled "Don't die before the test though."
*12am*
What the hell was this 'Half of this Turn on Test' how am I supposed to pass when I don't know what the hell it is.
Mid-thought RyeoWook came out of the bathroom in just a towel covering his waist, oh I get it now. Biting my lip, sounds came from the next room, sounds that were rather questionable. That...I didn't get. Walking out into the hallway I slammed on HeeChul's door yelling "Be quiet we're trying to sleep." A few moments later HanKyung replied with "+50..AAHH FAAAQ RIGHT THERE!~"
Shuffling back to my room in terror and trying to comprehend what just happened, I try to put the peices together.
So HeeChul-Hyung just tried to or something? WHAT THE HELL. What does he think I'm going to do? RyeoWook or something just because I'm aroused? Obviously I'm stronger than that...or am I.......Pfft, Hell Yeah. 
Hopping into my room and closing the door behind me RyeoWook comes out in just a towel again but this time he spooned onto my arm like it was the last thing he's ever going to see.
"Yeye, Annyeong." Said the younger moving his thumb to my bottom lip."Does my 'boyfriend' still want his kiss?"
I looked down at RyeoWook suprised by his purrs and actions. Something was different about him though, RyeoWook's eyes were almost cat like. Before I can reply or even react to his actions 'RyeoWook' leaned in to leave a soft kiss to my lips, noticing his eyes again I grab hold of his hair and pull it. 
Suprisinigly I was right,the wig slipped off revealing black shoulder length hair, which was surely Heechuls. My eyes widen as his towel fell off  revealing his..IS THAT A MANGINA?
"Calm down JongWoon I'm wearing underwear, I just need to flatten the bulge out so you'd believe it's Wookie." Said HeeChul scratching his head "Not that implying he has a small..."
"That's enough about Wookie's paynis..go to bed Chullie..." Hankyung said dragging him off."You guys! did you know that RyeoWook is such a great back scratcher? He was scratching my back earlier so I gave him 50 points more, just 100 more points and he can get a pet!"
So...the sounds that came from HanKyung was from Wookie scratching his back? Wow..I must seem erted, but I'm RyeoWook's ert.(;
Right as they left HeeChul congradulated me for earning another 50 points, I still don't get the purpose of that test but I guess it'll make sense later on. 
RyeoWook bounced back into the room really hyper having a race with my turtle. Awwww..how can you possibly say that isn't cute. Especially when he lost the race to my turtle.
"What were you, Umma and Appa talking about?" Ryeowook pouted "Was it me? Sorry for causing you trouble Hyung..I understand if you're going to give up now."
"Remember what I said? Don't lose hope.."I replied give him a warm smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yerp yerp, yerp! 
I posted the wrong picture for the wrong chapter last time...I was saving the SiBum picture for next chapter but whatevs. PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT. 
Thank you for commenting and subscribing I really appreciate it <3 Kays till next time :DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWG3G9PAik&list=FLvtlbzed1j9Q4ZNZ0aNUuAA&index=27&feature=plpp_video
^^Just thought the world might need to see this, it's not my video but it's funny as faq.