Day 04: Dorms..

Losing hope.

-YESUNG POV-
"JongWoon-Hyungie I love you..."
"I love you too Wookie and you know it"
I was sitting next to RyeoWook on a stone bench beside a koi pond while the pale pink blossoms blew through the slight breeze and landed on his pale skin adding a slightly pinkish tone. This scene was like a dream to me, being with Wookie on a day like this.
"Yeye..Can you sing for me? I want to hear beautiful voice." RyeoWook said hugging my waist tighter.
"우는 그저 그대만을 생각하죠
어쩔수가 없어요

아무것도 못하고
기나긴 시간을 지켜보죠
어디에 있든지 무엇을 하든지
오직 한 사람만을
사랑하고 있기에

오직 한 사람만을
난 생각하고 있죠"  I sang to him with my heart in hopes he will love it.
RyeoWook leaned over to leave a peck on my lips..
*BAM* 
Stupid alarm clock, woke me up from my dream. Why am I waking up so early anyways..Eh my boxes are packed. OH RIGHT. I'm moving into the dorm today. I wonder who's going to be the lucky one and be my roomate. Heh, hope it's Wookie. I'm still curious about what he wouldv'e said if ShinDong wouldn't , but I have to admit that Ramen was really good. I should really ask him were he bought it. 
Going out into my empty living room I try to recall what happened last night, was I drunk or something..maybe I passed out because lack of sleep. All I remember was pissing on police cars on the way home. Oh..what a life I have.
Putting on my favorite black jacket, a pair of black jeans and my usual white v-neck I head out with all my stuff. 
"Need help, brother?" A voice said from behind.
"Eh..." I said turning around to find Siwon in his religious T-shirt which read 'Jayzuz is my BFF'
"I said do you need help. Your arm looks like it's going to give out with just 1 one box." Siwon said raising his eyebrows.
I always thought Siwon had weird eyebrows they were like wavy and kalsnborikbnel. No word can express how weird his eyebrow wave was. So I just stood there blinking at him staring at them as they did their weird wave. This guy is going to be the face of 'Super Junior'..Good Luck. BUT WE LOVE HIM ANYWAYS.
"Sure, go get my turtle and my 4 other boxes please. While your at it go get me some water from the fridge." I ordered.
"Yes Hyung."He replied with a smile."So I heard you and Wookie were making out at Donghae's house yesterday"
"No...Go get the boxes Siwon"I said remembering the event.
"Hyung you know it's a sin to lie. Now tell me the truth and you will be forgiven." Siwon reasoned.
"We didn't make out, we just kissed. Ya'know a little peck. Turns out I like our maknae, who could've guessed that Kim JongWoon would fall for another man.." I murmurmmed.
"What about KiBum..?" Siwon asked."Didn't you like him?"
"No I was drunk. Now go get my boxes and turtle before I get Kangin." I ordered the younger. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-RYEOWOOK-
Looking into the small mirror in the corner of mybroom I touch my lips remembering what happened yesterday. It was definetly no dream but it felt like one. 
Stepping away from the mirror the door slams open with Kangin and LeeTeuk Hyung all hyper ready to pounce on me. 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEE" LeeTeuk yelled pulling something out of his jeans and handing it to me. "It's the dorm arrangments,schedules, curfews and shii. I think you're going to like your new roomate.."
Uncrumbling the small peice of paper in my hands my eyes widen, 'Kim RyeoWook & Kim JongWoon: Suite 27'. How can I possibly live with him after what happened, who knows what I can do. *wink wink nudge nudge*
"The good thing is Heechul and Hangkyung is in that suite too!" Kangin Squealed excitedly.
"Wait..the suite has 4 bedrooms? Must be expensive"I said staring at my hyungs as they broke out laughing. What was so funny?"Did I say something wrong?"
"You..."Leeteuk said through his hyena laugh. "You think...you think..You think your not going to share a room!? Thats why I said roomate! Your sharing a room with Yesung! ALL THANKS TO US!"
"Thank us later" Kangin yelled dragging him and his lover out of my old house. "By the way HeeChul and Hangeng are a couple!" 
Seriously guys..this isn't even funny anymore. Why does the author have to put me in this kind of love story, couldn't I just confess to Yesung-Hyung the other day!?! Lol..No the author is mean like that.
Swinging my bags over my shoulder and lugging my boxes in a wagon behind me, I start my journey to the dorm. These are the days I wish I had a car, I don't want to go all around town with a wagon following behind me that's just embaressing.
As I stepped outside of the building with my little red wagon following behind me I decide to put my Super Saiyen legs to use since I havn't used them in a long time and just run all the way to the bus stop. 
~*A Few Steps Later*~
Heh, that should do it. I've been running for a long time I should be at the bus stop in no time! Looking back to see my progress it turns out I've only took about 15 steps from the entrance of the building. LEGS HOW DARE YOU FAIL ME TODAY. 
"Wookie? Is that you?" A smug voice said from behind me.
"Yeah.." I said turning around slowly. TODAY IS THE DAY I GET MUGGED AND DIE."Oh haiii HeeChul-Hyung!" (wait nvm..)
"How many times have I said to call me HeeChul-Umma! And Hankyung Appa! Since you are Maknae you are my child now and forever will be..Now does Wookie want a ride? Though you do look adorable pulling that wagon around."HeeChul said, he wasn't being much a diva lately. Probably because nothing has set him off. "And have you heard!?! You're going to be living with with me and Hannie!"
"Don't forget Yesung-Hyung.."I said quietly aware that this could set him off into a fest. "You okay Hyung?"
"Oh JongWooon..Never liked him. I will make sure he doesn't touch my Little baby or else he is dead to me!" HeeChul declared stepping out of the car.
"But you said you liked him when we were talking at the meeting. You were all like 'Good kid, now go get your Umma a drink'." I defended
"PEOPLE CHANGE WOOKIE!" Heechul replied. Suddenly Hankyung bended down to HeeChul's ears to whisper something. "THEY DID WHAAAT?!? THANK GAWD SHINDONG WAS THERE IF NOT THAT YESUNG IS DEAD. DON'T WORRY WOOKIE FROM NOW ON I WILL PROTECT YOU EVEN MORE!"
"Chullie please stop and help me load his stuff. We will investigate his lover once we get to the dorm." Hankyung paused "We sure don't want to ruin their relationship or anything right?"
"We aren't..."My words trailed off as I was pushed into the car by my so called 'Umma and Appa'. "HeeChul Hyu-"
"UMMA"Heechul interrupted."We'll talk when we get settled. For now just wait a while.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been writing alot lately..is it okay? If I still feel like it I'll write even more! Yeah im doing this to procrasitnate math homework..
Anyways! TIll next time(:
HanChul: