Yonghwa lost his Phone ?

First Love

Yonghwa P.O.V 

This is the  girl right ? ( god why am i that easy to forget ? ) Ah forgets it !

*Go Back to His Seat*

Key : Wae yo ? why do you look like having a hardtime ?

Yonghwa : I just bump the two girls seat .

Key : Then ?

Yonghwa : I feel like she  is familiar .

Key : OH So ? Hyung, I never thought you like to  flirting.

Yonghwa : I'm not that kind of guy !!! Now Shut up i want to sleep before we departe at korea .

Park Shin Hye P.O.V

Uh - Oh i think the guy just past by drop his cellphone . Oh well i think he will call his phone later . I'll UnSilent this phone as soon as we departed .

( Announcement ) Good evening everyone we are at korea now so please fasten your seatbelt because we are about to land .Thank you .

Shin Hye : We are here !! Amber !!

Amber : enghh ? * woke up from dino dreamland *

Shin Hye : Yaa !!! Wake up or you miss the veiw !!

Amber : OK OK !

*When the Airplane landed . *

Yonghwa P.O.V

Oh my god my phone . my phone !! MY PHOOOOONNNEE !!!

Yonghwa : Key-Goon ahh .. :'(

Key : Hyung nim ~~ The Car is here ..

Yonghwa : I lost my Phone .. Otoke ??

Key : Just buy a new line and a new Phone .. Or you want me to call the phone for you maybe the person can meet you somewhere ..

Yonghwa : okey ..

Key's Phone : tut tut ...... tut tut .... tut tut ....... yea yobeseyo ? ( Hello ?)

Key : Dugu seyo ?( Who are you )

Key's Phone : Um the girl that  you bump at her seat .. are you the owner ?

Key : No i'm his dongsaeng .. Do you want to talk to him ??

Key's Phone : Yes Please..

Key : here you go ..

Yong hwa : Who is it ?

Key : eyy the girl that you try to flirt .

Yonghwa : Yobeseyo ?

Key's Phone : Co gee .. ( Amber : Yaa !! we have to go to the school today ) Meet me at the park near an orphanage tomorrow at 9 pm dont be late . Bye i have to go . ( Amber : Ya !! are you calling people by that phone ?) ... TUUUUTTT ~~~

Yonghwa : Bye.

Key : what did she say

Yonghwa : She say she is going to meet me at the park near an orphanage .