I Miss You. Where Are You ?

First Love

Park Shin Hye P.O.V ( You )

Years has past . What Past is Past . What Done is Done .. I still remember our promise ... Me and Yonghwa are sperated by our new family . Yonghwa was adopted just because he can play Guitar very well ... he was adopted by the owner of a music company . But Me , i was adopted by the Holika Holika family ... I haven't see him for 12 years !!! already ... 

Amber : Unnie ... Unnie!!! *disturbing her sister watching at the window ...

Shin Hye : Amber dont lie anymore you have to tell me why do you bring me to this  aeroplane that going to Korea.... ??? wait Korea ?

Amber : suprise ...

Shin Hye : we are going to Korea ??? Yes !!!!!! Finally !!! what did Appa say ???? is he mad ??

Amber : nope we are going to a music school there which is maybe Your Yonghwa is there ....

Shin hye : kya !!!!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!! Amber !!!! I love you !!!

Amber : how are you going to recognise him ??? 

Shin Hye : By this Necklace ... the other half is at him ...

Amber : What if he lost his necklace ..

Shin Hye : he will keep it like i keep it

Amber : do you have a promise with him about the necklace ??

Shin hye : N~~~~ ope .. *

Amber : What if he throw the necklace ?

Shin Hye : Never

Amber : What if ...

Shin Hye : Stop making me worry !!!!!

* The aeroplane is shaking *

(Stranger ) : *bump Shin hye's seat *  Whoops sorry  i didn't mean it

Shin Hye : Its okey * watch his necklace * ( wait its the same as Yonghwa's necklace )

Amber : Unnie are you there ???

Shin Hye : uuuhh yeah ... Amber i think he is Yonghwa ...

Amber : Who ?

Shin Hye : the guy that bump me ....

Amber : I dont think so

Shin Hye : Why not ?

Amber : cause you look mature that him

Shin Hye : Amber do you know a song call i dont care by 2ne1 ?

Amber : Yes

Shin Hye : just shut up and seat there !!!

Huh .. Yonghwa is that you ? I really miss you you know . When we were seperate , You know my heart hurts a lot ! Huh Where are you ? I miss you .

Yonghwa P.O.V

Huh i'm so bored sitting here with my little brother i need to sleep for a while

( 15 minute later ) ~~~~

Yonghwa : Key-goon i need to pee so you watch over my things okey ?

Key : ngggghhh okey just go !!

so i faster go to the toilet suddenly i lost my step and bumb to a seat where 2 girls were seat there and chat

Yonghwa : oh sorry

(One of the girl ) : Its okey

Yonghwa : ( Whoa that girl looks familiar , oh well need to go to toilet )

In The Toilet *

Who is that girl kinda familiar . I have to know her